themaninblack

Reg Presley

I didn't have him myself, a stupid miss on my part. Certainly great momentum for the DL, and with some of the frailest names lingering on said momentum could very well continue.

Indeed. He was there right up until New Year's Eve, untill I convinced myself 'no news means he's fine'. Ah well, wasn't going to win anyway...

Big miss on my part I fear. Guess I was in second place there for a few days what with my points on the way for Patty Andrews and Ed Koch. But I down graded Reg for some reason till he only appeared on my Sun Wukong list.

Guest francis b gross

keep up the good work

Very sad news - we had "Love Is All Around" at our wedding, but DDP wise, that gives me a 12 point lead I think.

We'll see, I'll update tomorrow. I was planning to do it tonight, but I wanted to watch the Richard III documentary. He was found in the car park of where I worked about ten years ago!

Richard the Third should stay in Leicester. York council want him to be moved to the Minster in York.

Sad to see Reg go, although relieved to be able to kick off my scoring on this years DDP

Superb Hat-trick,well done to the DL!!!!! RIP Reg

3 out of 50 WOW and just in the first month!! Kudos to the pickers! :clap: Bravo! Bravo!

Reg's obit in the Telegraph is a great read: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/culture-obituaries/music-obituaries/9849602/Reg-Presley.html

When discussing space travel, Presley tended to depart from the standard vernacular, referring to interstellar craft as “the bugger” or “the bastard”, and to interplanetary communications systems as “tackle”. In 1994 he claimed to have obtained footage of a metallic disc seen hovering over crops, an object which, he said, was “nosin’ around at corn height”, and “sniffin’ around the field”. This, he argued, was “one of the little fellers – the ones with the big cow eyes, which in UFO circles we call the greys. I’ve got a sneaking feeling that they are engineered by aliens who can see the future; if they know a woman is going to lose a baby they take it and they convert it. They put in a bit of extra brain. Maybe no vocal. But they can mind-read you.”

3 out of 50 WOW and just in the first month!! Kudos to the pickers! :clap: Bravo! Bravo!

Fucking hell!!!

Its not like the commitee climbed Everest or discovered life on Saturn or owt, is it?

They all went to the Pub, got ratfaced and wrote the names of 50 very old/and/or ill people on a bit of bog roll.

Very sad news - we had "Love Is All Around" at our wedding, but DDP wise, that gives me a 12 point lead I think.

Think it's still 15. Was just thinking "well, at least with this I'm right up there battling for 2nd and closing on OoO", only to find you've got him, along with most of the other contenders

Still, points on the board and all that...

Yep, R.I.P. , but well done everyone.