Teddy

Mahmoud Abbas

13israel-hamas-blog-update-lwgb-jumbo.jp

He met with US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken earlier today. Abbas's refusal to condemn Hamas is likely due to his own unpopularity.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, polar duck said:

13israel-hamas-blog-update-lwgb-jumbo.jp

He met with US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken earlier today. Abbas's refusal to condemn Hamas is likely due to his own unpopularity.

Either way he probably soon to be finished as it’s inevitable violence will break out in the West Bank and he will either be removed  by his own people or removed by Israel when a Full take over occurs. 

4 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Either way he probably soon to be finished as it’s inevitable violence will break out in the West Bank and he will either be removed  by his own people or removed by Israel when a Full take over occurs. 

So Israel is going to invade and annexe the West Bank as well as Gaza? I'm sure that will be popular... :rolleyes: 

21 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

So Israel is going to invade and annexe the West Bank as well as Gaza? I'm sure that will be popular... :rolleyes: 

it will be popular in Israel. 

And the likelihood is an invasion of Gaza will start inter communal  violence in the West Bank and then an invasion of the West Bank would occur,  I

• Facepalm 1

14 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

And the likelihood is an invasion of Gaza will start inter communal  violence in the West Bank and then an invasion of the West Bank would occur,  I

And then the world will end and you’ll finally find happiness.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Initially, perhaps. The popularity will wane when the bodies start coming back. They'll stomach losses in Gaza for a while because of the objective of eliminating Hamas, but that's a futile endeavour too, it won't work. And occupying the Palestinian Territories will be impossible. The 9/11 comparisons continue to mount up...

Just now, Lafaucheuse said:

Wouldn’t be such a bad call for drop 40 considering his age and position 

I honestly didn’t realise he is almost 88 till a few days ago. 

• Like 1

He's been rumored to be seriously ill for years but it has definitely accelerated in the past year or two. He'll be on my shadow list next year