the_engineer

Conspiracy Theories

6 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

I'm just documenting it for people to read in the future.  I think it'll be interesting read the more the years go by. It'll be the forum equivalent of this quote.   

As Nicholas Klein said “First they ignore you. Then they ridicule you. And then they attack you and want to burn you. And then they build monuments to you. I'm not looking for a monument that's ridiculous, ( i wouldn't want to be tied to this place in any way or break the 2nd commandment) I don't even want an apology,  i accept people's anger and or ridicule and I've already forgave them.  I just want people to see that someone knew what was going on, some people weren't fooled and tried to warn people that's it.

The only thing people will gather if they ever wish to torture themselves by reading your posts is how much you need to sought a schizrophrenia diagnosis.

Like others have mentioned, I enjoy light-hearted conspiracies, but you are clearly way too far gone that conspiracy = fact in that brainwashed head of yours.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

They use children's blood it's been going on a long time among the elites (especially  royality) they usually use their own children that's why they're so particular about who they date/marry and having heirs. It's why most royals are Rhesus negative or rhesus o negative in particular. By using children's blood they drink it but they also drain themselves of blood and then replenish themselves with the child's blood. Other times they're wired up to the child and share the same circulation for days/weeks.

I had no idea David Icke was on here posting!!!:)

• Like 2

On 20/05/2024 at 20:24, Perhaps said:

The only thing people will gather if they ever wish to torture themselves by reading your posts is how much you need to sought a schizrophrenia diagnosis.

Like others have mentioned, I enjoy light-hearted conspiracies, but you are clearly way too far gone that conspiracy = fact in that brainwashed head of yours.

Maybe you should learn to spell schizophrenia before you try to attack my character and not my talking points. But I always use sources to back up my opinions. 

You enjoy light-hearted conspiracies. You mean ones that don't take you out of your comfort zone and keep you in the illusion? The majority of people will agree with me one day on here with regards to the covid vaccines probably when the mainstream media or govt tell them they're sorry for lying to them. Like Hillsborough , like tainted blood scandal and like the postmaster scandal. 

• Facepalm 1

8 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

The majority of people will agree with me one day on here with regards to the covid vaccines

Unlikely. (to put it mildly)

8 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Like Hillsborough , like tainted blood scandal and like the postmaster scandal. 

Ludicrous comparisons. 

And I'd be surprised if you don't manage to offend quite a number of people with those analogies.

I didn't personally lose anyone to the first two, or a suicide or financial catastrophe to the latter one, but even I'm annoyed at your choices here.

Pack it in.

• Like 2

:o But people on here tell me covid vaccines have saved more lives than they've killed. 

Remember when they told you the Vaccines stopped transmission and catching covid and there was no serious side effects,  the only side effect was a sore arm. They've moved the goal posts so slowly that we're currently at the covid vaccines have possibly caused 3 million excess deaths and the excess death rate ain't going down. Yet people still can't except They've been conned because of their ego.

It's only going one way.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/06/04/covid-vaccines-may-have-helped-fuel-rise-in-excess-deaths/

https://www.bmj.com/company/newsroom/high-excess-death-rates-in-the-west-for-3-years-running-since-start-of-pandemic/

I'm as willing as anyone to listen if you actually come up with something new. The vaccines weren't perfect, this much is acknowledged, (and is true of any vaccine) and we needed these in a damn hurry, so whilst trialled properly it is possible that with more time they could have been better. It's not a perfect world.

However:

1 hour ago, the_engineer said:

They've moved the goal posts so slowly that we're currently at the covid vaccines have possibly caused 3 million excess deaths

Is a misrepresentation of what was stated in the BMJ report. The conclusion actually states:

Nevertheless, they conclude: “Excess mortality has remained high in the Western World for three consecutive years, despite the implementation of COVID-19 containment measures and COVID-19 vaccines. This is unprecedented and raises serious concerns.

“Government leaders and policy makers need to thoroughly investigate underlying causes of persistent excess mortality and evaluate their health crisis policies.”

My bold. That's definitively not "vaccine possibly causes 3 million excess deaths".

What the Torygraph says, is A: behind a paywall ( yeah I can get round it) B: not unbiased, Oh and C: Pretty much simply paraphrasing the BMJ report anyway.

At least you quote a source, which is more than some do.

If you're going to continue with this and not return to "Football, Women, Travelling, Movies, True Crime and Computer Games" (your other stated interests), at least quote your source correctly, not misrepresent it to support your argument.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

:o But people on here tell me covid vaccines have saved more lives than they've killed. 

Remember when they told you the Vaccines stopped transmission and catching covid and there was no serious side effects,  the only side effect was a sore arm. They've moved the goal posts so slowly that we're currently at the covid vaccines have possibly caused 3 million excess deaths and the excess death rate ain't going down. Yet people still can't except They've been conned because of their ego.

It's only going one way.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/06/04/covid-vaccines-may-have-helped-fuel-rise-in-excess-deaths/

https://www.bmj.com/company/newsroom/high-excess-death-rates-in-the-west-for-3-years-running-since-start-of-pandemic/

The BMJ article says excess deaths were at just over 1m in 2020 (when the virus properly hit), 1.25m in 2021 (when the virus peaked) and went down to 800k in 2022 (while the vaccine roll out was underway but by no means complete in the 47 countries the study looked at). Looking closer at 2022, excess deaths were almost down to pre-pandemic levels in March-June, then rose in July as Omicron BA4 and BA5 spread across multiple European countries, particularly those with a smaller vaccine uptake.

Thanks for the actually rather good (as per PROMPT) source. At least we can reference properly when when we conclude that you are utterly incapable of interpreting information correctly.

• Like 1

If AI is taking over the planet while the illuminati are also doing so and the Aliens are also doing so and Covid vaccine companies are doing so,  why is BetFred or William Hill not offering odds on the winner? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So having had your BMJ and Telegraph misrepresentation rightly shot down and (unsurprisingly) being unable to come up with any kind of response to that you return with some talking heads from Twatter? k.

Why is anyone giving this lunatic any time? Just mute the twit.

4 minutes ago, Master Obit said:

Why is anyone giving this lunatic any time? Just mute the twit.

In my case because he's been here a long time and prior to the pandemic wasn't the one trick pony he has since become.

Hence my sporadic requests that he goes back to contributing on other topics and let this one alone - unheeded though they seem to have been - his call.

Also, I'm not keen on muting people. Even if they are a bit barking. That ones on me though :D.

1 hour ago, En Passant said:

Also, I'm not keen on muting people. Even if they are a bit barking. That ones on me though :D.

Would recommend. You still occasionally see some of their posts if others quote them but to be in a world with at least drastically reduced Crem/Ulitzer/Kenny/SC is a much better one.

Having said that, because of the one-trick pony nature of the engineer, I haven't got him on ignore. If the bullshit is all confined to one thread, the nature of which invites people who are a bit barking, you can ignore easily enough anyway if you so choose. I'm sure if the engineer wanted to end his long phase of being a single issue poster, his contributions elsewhere would be fine.

24 minutes ago, TQR said:

Would recommend.

Well, I've considered it for Crem, but he's really the only one that isn't even amusing or informative in some way except once in a blue moon and the background white noise of the rest of it drowns those out pretty effectively anyway. (that's the exceedingly rare informative ones, he's never been amusing).

Uli and especially SC can be so blunt they just crack me up even if I completely disagree with them, so never even considered it.

I can take daft, incomprehensible or even rude, what truly gets me close to the mute button is 'boring'. But maybe that's just me.

25 minutes ago, TQR said:

the engineer, I haven't got him on ignore.

And in this case, if you and I hadn't taken the time to look up his 'sources' and discover his perfidy regarding the actual content, who else was? Or would have?

I don't think things of that nature should go unchallenged. If we'd not seen it, we couldn't have.

And yes, it's in one thread and easy to avoid if needed.

36 minutes ago, En Passant said:

Well, I've considered it for Crem, but he's really the only one that isn't even amusing or informative in some way except once in a blue moon and the background white noise of the rest of it drowns those out pretty effectively anyway. (that's the exceedingly rare informative ones, he's never been amusing).

Uli and especially SC can be so blunt they just crack me up even if I completely disagree with them, so never even considered it.

I can take daft, incomprehensible or even rude, what truly gets me close to the mute button is 'boring'. But maybe that's just me.

And in this case, if you and I hadn't taken the time to look up his 'sources' and discover his perfidy regarding the actual content, who else was? Or would have?

I don't think things of that nature should go unchallenged. If we'd not seen it, we couldn't have.

And yes, it's in one thread and easy to avoid if needed.

What’s that word that rhymes with ‘blunt’? 

Ignoring someone because you disagree is poor form; opinion variation adds colour to the world. Plenty of people here can be blunt and amusing. A couple, though, just have personal issues that make them unpleasant.

Make you right with calling out misinformation. It’s absolutely necessary. Crem got sent to ignore jail though cos he was a repeat offender to an exhausting extent, like Iain but without the funny bits.

I would, however, like to see the engineer have a crack at something other than Covid & vaccines, and to see different conspiracies in this thread. They’re often bollocks, but they’re interesting bollocks and usually harmless.

Who had harvard backing up one of David Icke's theories in 2024? A few others I've talked to on different platforms have tied this in with demon faced syndrome.  We live in very interesting times. 

https://m.economictimes.com/news/science/crypto-aliens-harvard-study-claims-extraterrestrials-from-outer-space-are-living-among-humans/articleshow/110966340.cms