Sign in to follow this  
The Unknown Man

The 11th Death Of 2012 - Guest Posts Will Be Deleted.

Pack your tick  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As I said before, the poll results are bugg(er)ed. At the moment I see 14 votes in the results, while the line at the top says: 34 member(s) have cast votes.

I have no idea why. I'll do a bit of research and report back.

regards,

Hein

Well, I only just voted although I posted yesterday. I just forgot. Maybe others also posted and forgot to vote. It's easy done.

I'll do a bit of research and report back.

I had a look in the database and I can report that the code that displays the poll results is bugged. All 34 votes are nicely stored in a table, but the table record that keeps the poll itself a much smaller number is stored. I'll report the bug to IPS, the makers of the Forum Software.

regards,

Hein

I voted None of the Above

I think we're Dunn for the year.

We've still got 2 months of winter to come, is usually dependable to see a few more off

After 2 years of watching over Zsa Zsa like a vulture, I'm going to go another direction and say either Nelson Mandela or Fidel Castro. It's a long shot compared to others on the list but I think it could be one of those 2 that go next.

Jaruzelski

I'll do a bit of research and report back.

I had a look in the database and I can report that the code that displays the poll results is bugged. All 34 votes are nicely stored in a table, but the table record that keeps the poll itself a much smaller number is stored. I'll report the bug to IPS, the makers of the Forum Software.

regards,

Hein

Thanking ye.

I voted for Zsa Zsa, so that I can get another hit on my list, aswell. :D

Guest Guest

I know I'm not allowed to vote,so instead I will just agree with those who have mentioned Oscar Niemeyer.His time is finally running out and he will die within the next few weeks.A man of nearly 105 can only be hospitalised so many times and survive. the only question is will it be in time for this years list or the next.

Can I change my pick to Jack Duckworth ? :-)

Can I change my pick to Jack Duckworth ? :-)

I don't know why you would.

Jack Duckworth died two years ago... :P

• Like 1

Well it turns out Bill Tarmey was number 11.

Topic closed.

Posted Today, 09:33 AM

I know I'm not allowed to vote,so instead I will just agree with those who have mentioned Oscar Niemeyer.His time is finally running out and he will die within the next few weeks.A man of nearly 105 can only be hospitalised so many times and survive. the only question is will it be in time for this years list or the next.

Guest....... You can vote. All you have to do is register. It takes a few seconds and is free.