Grim Reaper

Peter O'toole

I had him on my 2014 list, surprisingly the first to die on that list. Last year about 6 of my team died in the back end of that year.

My third main-team hit of the year, and I hadn't even realised until now!

Although not regarded as his best film I would suggest that you fast forward through all the homoerotic bits of TROY to get to the bit where King Priam (O' Toole) comes to Achillies' (Brad Pitt) tent to request the return of his son's body. Peter O' Toole gives an impassioned performance of genuine grief whereas Pitt is aiming for impassive but the result looks more like balsa.

Proof that they don't make em like that any more.

Although not regarded as his best film I would suggest that you fast forward through all the homoerotic bits of TROY to get to the bit where King Priam (O' Toole) comes to Achillies' (Brad Pitt) tent to request the return of his son's body. Peter O' Toole gives an impassioned performance of genuine grief whereas Pitt is aiming for impassive but the result looks more like balsa.

Proof that they don't make em like that any more.

No need to fast forward thanks to

You're right, Pitt is appalling. His performance is more reminiscent of an early 21st century American teen drama series than a classical tale of heroes in the ancient world.