Sign in to follow this  
Estuarian Float

The Graham Slamwich

Which Billy Graham will leave us first?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Guest

It seems as though the Reverend will beat out the Superstar.

why do you say that?

Because he's much older and his family won't stop talking about his imminent death?

Guest Guest

Because he's much older and his family won't stop talking about his imminent death?

sorry.I thought you meant he would outlive superstar

Guest Guest

I just thought that the fact that the ceremony is being organised at very short notice, but with Billy Graham himself too ill to attend, could mean they want to do it before he goes.It could mean the end could be very near ,maybe days.

Guest Guest

Tributes from around the christian world are being posted on the internet tonight as the Rev Graham struggles to cling on to life in these, his final days. http://thankyoubilly.com/

Guest Guest

`Holy week has begun,the week that I said months ago Rev Billy Graham would meet his maker. I must admit I'm starting to regret making that prediction because there's little sign that it's about to come true.Still, we'll soon find out... :unsure:

You'll never live that one down. Oh no.... now the name "Guest_Guest" will forever be associated with crap predictions!

• Like 3

Guest Guest

Unconfirmed reports tonight are saying Rev Billy Graham is in a 'hospice care environment' at his home. If true it can't be long surely till he gives up the holy spirit!

Unconfirmed reports tonight are saying Rev Billy Graham is in a 'hospice care environment' at his home. If true it can't be long surely till he gives up the holy spirit!

I'm guessing that's one of those American euphemisms. Are they saying he's soon expected to undergo his terminal event?

Guest Guest

i think it speaks volumes that we heard nothing from Graham over the easter period,t he holiest time of the year in the christian calendar. It confirms his fragile condition. He may not be in his final days, but I suspect we're talking no more than weeks. I have a feeling that by the end of june we will hear big news

Pray for Jesus to return for the end is near.. http://www.gospelher...y-for-peace.htm

That's his daughter making the request to pray for peace. Billy has been somewhat quiet as of late.

Pray for Jesus to return for the end is near.. http://www.gospelher...y-for-peace.htm

Evangelicals are always disturbing in this regard (and others). They don't want a peaceful solution, as we think of it. They want Armageddon, the literal return of Christ, the total annihilation of other faiths. The Jews are just sacrificial lambs when the great war comes that brings the return of the messiah (which they don't believe in).

It's got to be the Reverend . after all, it was at one of his rallies where our beloved pop star has been allegedly frolicking with a young man.

According to this, "Superstar" Billy Graham has recently been told he has two years left.

First pic of Rev Billy Graham in a year has just been published. https://mobile.twitter.com/PastorTullian/status/538774551417876480/photos As you can see the deteioration in his conditiion is shocking.hes clearly confined to bed and his home turned into a hospital .Hes in the same state Nelson Mandela was a year ago by the look of things

I can't access twitter from work, any chance of posting the actual photo instead of just a link?

A bit of the Davros look imo..

B3ocmG9IUAA-tSk.jpg

• Like 1

B3ocmG9IUAA-tSk.jpg

I've no idea what's going on, but the photo isn't loading.

Wind down your windows and turn the volume up?

Here all week :)

B3ocmG9IUAA-tSk.jpg

Haha, wow I knew it looked like something just couldnt fink wat.

And he looks waaaaay better than the last pics of Mandela.

He probably won't be doing a cover of JJ72's "We Don't Need Oxygen" any time soon though. For two obvious reasons.

They'll both be about this time next year.