Deathray

The Ukraine Crisis

Russia is a country ruled by yahoos. Only bombings...

:(

• Like 1

Today, the Christian Visions group has learned that the City Council of Winchester, England has decided that the St. Elizabeth Monastery cannot participate in the Christmas market in their city - because of their support for the war. Various civil society organisations have asked the town council to ban the monastery's participation in the Christmas market.

As we wrote earlier, St Elisabeth's Monastery supports Russian aggression against Ukraine not only on the level of propaganda, but also participates in financing outfits, including military ones, for Russian soldiers fighting in Ukraine.

https://t.me/christianvision/2965

17 minutes ago, chel said:

Today, the Christian Visions group has learned that the City Council of Winchester, England has decided that the St. Elizabeth Monastery cannot participate in the Christmas market in their city - because of their support for the war. Various civil society organisations have asked the town council to ban the monastery's participation in the Christmas market.

As we wrote earlier, St Elisabeth's Monastery supports Russian aggression against Ukraine not only on the level of propaganda, but also participates in financing outfits, including military ones, for Russian soldiers fighting in Ukraine.

https://t.me/christianvision/2965

This is a convent in Belarus, yes?  What is their connection with Winchester?

A RUSSIAN-linked stall has been scrapped from Winchester Cathedral Christmas Market amid fears of Ukrainian backlash in the city

hampshirechronicle.co.uk

Access is blocked, but I have a VPN

;)

• Like 3

In the Astrakhan region, the bodies of 60 dogs with signs of abuse were found. Some had their eyes gouged out.

ria.ru

The Ukrainian embassies in Hungary, the Netherlands, Poland, Croatia, Italy, the consulates general in Naples and Krakow and the consulate in Brno received blood-stained packages containing the animals' eyes.

mfa.gov.ua

:rant:

2dfa816897003e78715efef41e2caa06 (1).jpg

• Sad 1
  • Angry 2
  • Shocked 1

I really didn't need to know that.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Wagner Group boss Prigozhin going rogue:

Are the Hunger Games about to begin? My theme team is waiting...

He's also announcing a Wagner retreat from Bakhmut on May 10th. If Ukraine gains territory soon, this will get extremely "interesting".

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1