themaninblack

Michael Schumacher

3 hours ago, CastAway said:

Actually not that big of a deal - there's a lot of people going no phones at least for the ceremony because people with phones insist on taking pics and often stepping front of and ruining the pics from the professional photographers

My cousin's son got married last weekend and they asked for no photos during the ceremony, except for the official photographer.

15 hours ago, Comped said:

I have always been waiting for an independent source, besides my former friend who's well connected in the racing world, to confirm that he's a "vegetable". Which is what I was told was the best way to describe him a while back. This is probably the best chance we have of getting anywhere close to that information-wise.

I believe that very direct statements about health are quickly removed from the media. It has happened before. Georg Gänswein, who has a few mentions on this website as Pope Benedict's private secretary and health update provider, once spoke quite openly to the German press in 2018 about a visit to Schuhmacher. Gänswein gave some details, after which you didn't need much imagination.

This was only online for a certain amount of time, and later there was a court case, according to which newspapers in Germany can no longer print Gänswein's statements because it leaves Schuhmacher's privacy. That's why I'm not repeating anything here. If another indiscreet clergyman comes along, we'll find out more again.

15 pages on a guy who has not been seen in public since the thread started!

1 hour ago, pbert said:

I believe that very direct statements about health are quickly removed from the media. It has happened before. Georg Gänswein, who has a few mentions on this website as Pope Benedict's private secretary and health update provider, once spoke quite openly to the German press in 2018 about a visit to Schuhmacher. Gänswein gave some details, after which you didn't need much imagination.

This was only online for a certain amount of time, and later there was a court case, according to which newspapers in Germany can no longer print Gänswein's statements because it leaves Schuhmacher's privacy. That's why I'm not repeating anything here. If another indiscreet clergyman comes along, we'll find out more again.

I suppose we are lucky that a quick Google can show you exactly what he said as reported in the international press.