Dr. Zorders

I Miss Badegg

20 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Cat and penguin have gone for two months now.

Cat's quite politically involved iirc, might be a bit pre-occupied. And tends to drift in and out of DL anyway.

Don't know about penguin.

Cat O'Falk, please tell us you haven't gone away for good. :( 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Cat O'Falk, please tell us you haven't gone away for good. :( 

Cat and RHP have eloped to another place where moderator status could be bestowed upon them.

• Like 1

I am about to disappear for a while.  I have to travel for a work conference, then after that I am taking some holidays.  I thought I'd better not let my absence cause a Hein-like mystery...

I will only log in during this time if there is a truly monumental death with world-shaking implications, ie, the death of someone of the stature of the Queen, Prince Philip or Paul Darrow.

Cheers!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Davey Jones' Locker said:

I am about to disappear for a while.  I have to travel for a work conference, then after that I am taking some holidays.  I thought I'd better not let my absence cause a Hein-like mystery...

I will only log in during this time if there is a truly monumental death with world-shaking implications, ie, the death of someone of the stature of the Queen, Prince Philip or Paul Darrow.

Cheers!

Ah the sweet bitter smell of unwarranted narcissism. No-one would give a fuck if you disappeared.

You don't need to announce it just quietly disappear into the long dark night like any of mediocre poster on an online message board. You don't deserve a swansong, you don't deserve a ceremony. You don't need a grand goodbye. Just fuck off and leave us as we are. You are not required to announce that you are leaving, it just makes you look like a bit of a cunt.

Also seen as you've been irritating the fuck out of us telling us where to post for years, as you intend to come back this should be in the holiday thread. 

Oh and we all know where COF went, he threw a huff because he couldn't cope with a few light quips I made about him or went to join a liberal do-gooder humanitarian cult.

7 hours ago, Deathray said:

Ah the sweet bitter smell of unwarranted narcissism. No-one would give a fuck if you disappeared.

You don't need to announce it just quietly disappear into the long dark night like any of mediocre poster on an online message board. You don't deserve a swansong, you don't deserve a ceremony. You don't need a grand goodbye. Just fuck off and leave us as we are. You are not required to announce that you are leaving, it just makes you look like a bit of a cunt.

Also seen as you've been irritating the fuck out of us telling us where to post for years, as you intend to come back this should be in the holiday thread. 

Oh and we all know where COF went, he threw a huff because he couldn't cope with a few light quips I made about him or went to join a liberal do-gooder humanitarian cult.

.....another saucer of milk?

2 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

.....another saucer of milk?

If you're offering, why not?

Nurse!  Deathray's out of bed again!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Toast said:

Nurse!  Deathray's out of bed again!

Do you not have some badly plotted episodes of fantasy tripe about warring factions with overblown production to be wanking off to?

1 hour ago, Deathray said:

Do you not have some badly plotted episodes of fantasy tripe about warring factions with overblown production to be wanking off to?

Nothing like that, no.

Screenshot_20170719-155856.png

11 minutes ago, charon said:

Screenshot_20170719-155856.png

Is there a reason you've posted a screen shot of a month old coronation street headline, apart from having your head up your arse and being an orange order cunt?

32 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Is there a reason you've posted a screen shot of a month old coronation street headline, apart from having your head up your arse and being an orange order cunt?

This really isn't going to go well for you, just saying..:lol:

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

This really isn't going to go well for you, just saying..:lol:

It's charon. The likelihood is both of us will end up banned and neither of us will be missed. Probably why we've never clashed head on before....

That and he knows I'm more mature, thoughtful and normal than him.

That sounds like some pseudo babble you read somewhere and have rehashed it as your own patter. Figures.......http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/12031212/Scientists-find-link-between-people-impressed-by-wise-sounding-profound-quotes-and-low-intelligence.html

1 hour ago, charon said:

That sounds like some pseudo babble you read somewhere and have rehashed it as your own patter. Figures.......http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/12031212/Scientists-find-link-between-people-impressed-by-wise-sounding-profound-quotes-and-low-intelligence.html

Is this directed at my remark, good job I came up with that myself! I'm glad you decided to take it upon yourself to view my ever so slightly arsey comment directed at you as profound. Rather is a compliment for a throwaway line of insulting! Haven't you got some pallets to find and give back before bonfire day, or did you accidentally twok 'em off your mates?

"Which" bonfire day deathers? Normal folk celebrate by burning effigies of Catholics on 11/7 & 5/11. Respect traditions boy. That's why you En@lish cuntos could/might have a Muslim King in the near future, but NEVER a Catholic.

5 minutes ago, charon said:

"Which" bonfire day deathers? Normal folk celebrate by burning effigies of Catholics on 11/7 & 5/11. Respect traditions boy. That's why you En@lish cuntos could/might have a Muslim King in the near future, but NEVER a Catholic.

I do apologise for not being up to speed on my sad lowlife pointless burning things date? I suppose you're looking forward to some random march protesting against absolutely nothing in some place in England that means fuck all to Irish catholicism, wasting tax payers money? Or have you got a CD of Ian Paisley speeches you need to listen to before you're weekly lodge meetings?

25 years ago, I worked every day in an Orange Lodge. Ran a small snooker club for them whilst on the dole. Free snooker all day for me, as much as I could drink (large part of the deal) and a drop of cash on the Friday. Did mean I ran amok with the historic regalia upstairs tho....if only social media had been about then :(

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, charon said:

25 years ago, I worked every day in an Orange Lodge. Ran a small snooker club for them whilst on the dole. Free snooker all day for me, as much as I could drink (large part of the deal) and a drop of cash on the Friday. Did mean I ran amok with the historic regalia upstairs tho....if only social media had been about then :(

Good for you. Shame you ended up scraming it on short term fishing trawler jobs 25 years  later....

19 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Good for you. Shame you ended up scraming it on short term fishing trawler jobs 25 years  later....

He CHOSE to and good luck to him.

He has balls, many of us don't. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

He CHOSE to and good luck to him.

He has balls, many of us don't. 

Not least of all you! How'd the op go?

15 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Not least of all you! How'd the op go?

You would never know.

26 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You would never know.

Balls like fucking honeydew melons, that one :D

• Like 1

On 19/07/2017 at 21:33, charon said:

^^ Does not compute. They'd have no profit to pay you with...

• Like 5