Deathray

Political Discussions And Ranting Thread

Thoughts? She's getting some grief because - apparently - Susan Hall's use of an emoji is a sign of deep disgust at Fox's tweet. (Irritatingly, you'll need to click the picture to see her response, which was the reason Jessica posted it.)

Ok, you know you're living in a dystopia when half of Count Binface's London Mayoral Manifesto sounds perfectly reasonable. #votebinface

• Like 10

40 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

Ok, you know you're living in a dystopia when half of Count Binface's London Mayoral Manifesto sounds perfectly reasonable. #votebinface

Reminds me of a similar previous manifesto including the classic

x A firm public commitment to replace the aging Nuclear Deterrent at a cost of £100 Billion

x1 An equally firm private commitment to save £100 billion by not buying anything - they're secret nuclear submarines, who's going to know?

*obviously not verbatim, but cba to trawl for it.

• Like 1

Guido Fawkes are saying the Goverment is planning to ban under 16’s using mobiles.

5 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Guido Fawkes are saying the Goverment is planning to ban under 16’s using mobiles.

Following the latest shenanigans, the Government should be banned from using mobiles.

• Haha 9

Stop quoting Crem. It’s horse shit, as is everything that comes from both him and Guido Fawkes. I have him on ignore for a reason.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TQR said:

Stop quoting Crem. It’s horse shit, as is everything that comes from both him and Guido Fawkes. I have him on ignore for a reason.

I needed to quote him for the purposes of the joke.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Deleted.

Post of the day. *

*It's not big, it's not clever and it impresses absolutely nobody. But sometimes I really cannot help myself.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, TQR said:

Nice one,  I'm thinking that leaves him more time to use his phone - no wonder they want to get youngsters off the internet.

IMG_9458.thumb.jpeg.d8b8c1248efe78204afbaef52046ca03.jpeg

I feel so sorry for trans people in the UK. Within a few short years the Uk has gone from being liberal to being as anti trans as the southern USA. Both the Tories and Labour have nearly identical policies.

• Like 2

Kevin Pietersen in being a silly cunt shocker. Agree entirely with the person who quoted his hysterical tweet.

1612167313_Image10-04-2024at13_53.thumb.jpeg.9bc8f0abeefcd8018933bf7c22882d9f.jpeg

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, TQR said:

Kevin Pietersen in being a silly cunt shocker. Agree entirely with the person who quoted his hysterical tweet.

1612167313_Image10-04-2024at13_53.thumb.jpeg.9bc8f0abeefcd8018933bf7c22882d9f.jpeg

WTF is he even claiming there? That he's liable to be robbed if wearing valuables?

Just now, RoverAndOut said:

WTF is he even claiming there? That he's liable to be robbed if wearing valuables?

Yes, which, in his defence, never ever happens in South Africa.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, TQR said:

Yes, which, in his defence, never ever happens in South Africa.

What a melt. Hope he's packed his gun, just in case.

5 hours ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

14 years of being run down by the Tories all so Alison Pearson can say "I told you so". What a vile woman. What they've done to the NHS over the past decade-and-a-half breaks my heart.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RoverAndOut said:

What a melt. Hope he's packed his gun, just in case.

He’s going without clothes completely in case they get nicked. The gun will have to be hidden up his arse along with his Oyster card.

• Haha 1

For fuck sake, Wragg.

129064481_Image10-04-2024at16_06.thumb.jpeg.413c33e74e6e2900e219d99fa0951de1.jpeg

William's next job could be in cyber.

(he just doesn't know it yet)

• Haha 4

I feel like the Sun is going to Ben agnostic on the general election. Wes Streeting is getting a very good write up from them this evening after his semi u turn on Trans Rights. It won’t full endorse Labour but it won’t fully back the Tories either. 

11 hours ago, DCI Frank Burnside said: