DevonDeathTrip

General Non School Massacre Thread

I couldn't agree more. Fat lot of good prayers are going to do against a hail of bullets.

635846913884345366-Screen-Shot-2015-12-0

• Like 6

The couple had a baby and appeared to be "living the American dream," Patrick Baccari, a fellow health inspector, told the paper.

Does the "American Dream" also include owning several firearms?

For a significant part of the population, yes. It's the "right to bear arms".

Interesting link (I found it just right now) Marco Rubio's campaign page:

https://marcorubio.com/issues/second-amendment/

"The Second Amendment is about the American Dream."

The couple had a baby and appeared to be "living the American dream," Patrick Baccari, a fellow health inspector, told the paper.

Does the "American Dream" also include owning several firearms?

For a significant part of the population, yes. It's the "right to bear arms".

Interesting link (I found it just right now) Marco Rubio's campaign page:

https://marcorubio.com/issues/second-amendment/

"The Second Amendment is about the American Dream."

Sure, as part of a well regulated Militia, but people here in the US take it as being "It says I can own a gun, therefore I should buy one (or several)"

It's argued that the mass shootings are the result from someone suffering from mental illness and want tougher laws to combat that, however they don't want to have to disclose any medication that they may be taking to combat depression, because the moment they do that would disqualify them from owning a firearm.

Sounds like revenge or frustration to me. The guy worked at the facility, he might have felt disrespected (as a Halibut or as a doctor), or disillusioned by how the system works, underfinanced/overstressed or something like that. The attacks needed to be prepared (guns and "assault clothing" needed to be bought), so it must have been something that had been going on for a while. (Maybe his colleagues regularly insulted Islam or his beard or something like that...) He might have already been receptive to "radical measures" for a while, and maybe the visit to Saudi Arabia or his new wife from there gave him the conviction that something more drastic had to be done. It ends up looking like terrorism (because Halibut and shooting) but it wasn't because - what political point was he/were they trying to make?

Wow.

You guys went from "special kind of retard"

to

"The poor shooter must have been so disillusioned!"

In not very long at all!

The story was all over Sky and BBC "news" last night, now not a fucking flicker of it.

https://twitter.com/kellyoxford/status/672156496516419585

This tweet got 6000 "re-tweets", now the shooters are revealed as Halibut, she hasn't backed down, and the tweets trying to "correct" her have about, 9..... retweets... You know what you demented fucking slag? Cyanide exists, ingest it.

Anyway, goodbye human race it was a mixed-bag knowin ya.....

The story was all over Sky and BBC "news" last night, now not a fucking flicker of it.

https://twitter.com/kellyoxford/status/672156496516419585

This tweet got 6000 "re-tweets", now the shooters are revealed as Halibut, she hasn't backed down, and the tweets trying to "correct" her have about, 9..... retweets... You know what you demented fucking slag? Cyanide exists, ingest it.

Anyway, goodbye human race it was a mixed-bag knowin ya.....

I can't access Twitter from work, what does the original tweet say?

It says "Harder allah, harder!!!!"

It says "Harder allah, harder!!!!"

I can't find anything on the news about that. Oh well

Try looking harder. it's like one of those magic eye things.

Try looking harder. it's like one of those magic eye things.

I did a search, perhaps I'll try later when I have more time.

Phantom, are you quite 1000% sure you're all there?

I mean, why would you expect a tweet to be a news story just because I complained about it? Can you not see that I was "joking" and it didn't actually say those exact words, but that was just me giving what I thought it "might as well" say? Are you that much of a sucker that you actually went and Googled that quote?

The tweet was fairly simple, it was just some stupid bint saying "You can't deny white terrorism exists too", and then when it was found out they weren't white she totally refused to apologise.

Not that I really care now anyway but since when did news outlets post about tweets that are embarrassing to "left-wing" or liberal people anyway? Even The Telegraph barely ever does that. They are all taking the same fucky attitude about this as you and all the other DDT/gcrepitle types around here, suddenly hemming-and-hawing about this, dropping the story (or your attitude to it) like a hot rock because it turns out the shooters weren't what colour they thought they would be and it's just not "polite" to dare to complain about Halibuts killing people? Probably about the only network that hasn't dropped it waaaay down the running order and pushed it to the back page of the website is FOX but I can't be bothered to check on them yet.........

I'm asking out of concern and being nice to you about it despite how you've called me stupid etc. and said Google was my only friend? When I said you needed to have ice-cold super soaker water sprayed up your arse I was only like 5% joking.

When you go out in your little plane on the weekends, are you absolutely sure there isn't a leak somewhere in the fuselage, or maybe you don't pull the cabin door shut 100% all the way and some air is leaking out cos I'm seriously worried about the oxygen levels going to your brain. Do you wanna double check that next time? Cos around here the only thing that usually flies higher than you is other people's jokes over your head. It happens all the time and no-one can be bothered to even point it out.

I'm actually being kind to you and expressing (fairly) genuine concern despite how hostile you've been to me, a little bit like how I still on a daily basis help out a certain other incredibly daffy left-wing person of advancing years in my life.....? You're like 20 years behind her but you seem to have rapidly caught up on the level of crankiness and inability to take a tiny percentage of hostility back in your own direction!

Phantom, are you quite 1000% sure you're all there?

I mean, why would you expect to be a tweet be a news story just because I complained about it? Can you not see that I was "joking" and it didn't actually say those exact words, but that was just me giving what I thought it "might as well" say? Are you that much of a sucker that you actually went and Googled that quote?

The tweet was fairly simple, it was just some stupid bint saying "You can't deny white terrorism exists too", and then when it was found out they weren't white she totally refused to apologise.

Not that I really care now anyway but since when did news outlets post about tweets that are embarrassing to "left-wing" or liberal people anyway? Even The Telegraph barely ever does that. They are all taking the same fucky attitude about this as you and all the other DDT/gcrepitle types around here, suddenly hemming-and-hawing about this, dropping the story (or your attitude to it) like a hot rock because it turns out the shooters weren't what colour they thought they would be and it's just not "polite" to dare to complain about Halibuts killing people? Probably about the only network that hasn't dropped it waaaay down the running order and pushed it to the back page of the website is FOX but I can't be bothered to check on them yet.........

I'm asking out of concern and being nice to you about it despite how you've called me stupid etc. and said Google was my only friend? When I said you needed to have ice-cold super soaker water sprayed up your arse I was only like 5% joking.

When you go out in your little plane on the weekends, are you absolutely sure there isn't a leak somewhere in the fuselage, or maybe you don't pull the cabin door shut 100% all the way and some air is leaking out cos I'm seriously worried about the oxygen levels going to your brain. Do you wanna double check that next time? Cos around here the only thing that usually flies higher than you is other people's jokes over your head. It happens all the time and no-one can be bothered to even point it out.

I'm actually being kind to you and expressing (fairly) genuine concern despite how hostile you've been to me, a little bit like how I still on a daily basis help out a certain other incredibly daffy left-wing person of advancing years in my life.....? You're like 20 years behind her but you seem to have rapidly caught up on the level of crankiness and inability to take a tiny percentage of hostility back in your own direction!

Dr Z,.

Yes I'm all there. I asked you what the twitter comment was, because I can't access Twitter from work.

No I didn't google the exact phrase, what I did was google the person's name to see if anyone had copied that quote on a news site. So all I wanted to do was see what had been written about it.

As for the last part of your little rant, it makes no sense whatsover, since you're claiming that i'm dropping the story "like a hot rock". Actually I think if you bothered to read any of my previous comments from yesterday or earlier today, nowhere do I make presumptions on the attackers race or creed.

I wanted to read the original tweet by Kelly Oxford, but the most I can find that I can access. (again the reason is that Twitter is blocked by my work)

I find it ironic, but maybe I shouldn't.. I said white men terrorize, and white men are responding by threatening me

No but you didn't attack those who assumed they were 'white gun nutters' or whatever.

Whereas the few people who still dare to say "I bet the attackers are Halibuts" always get massive flak on "social meedyur" *shakes head*

No leftie ever said "It's important that we don't blame all white people" but they always say "It's important we dont blame all Halibuts".

You didn't do anything at all that in any way belies my characterisation of you or your generic farty middle aged leftwingness so shut da f up right?

I wanted to read the original tweet by Kelly Oxford, but the most I can find that I can access. (again the reason is that Twitter is blocked by my work)

Twitter.jpg

No but you didn't attack those who assumed they were 'white gun nutters' or whatever.

Whereas the few people who still dare to say "I bet the attackers are Halibuts" always get massive flak on "social meedyur" *shakes head*

No leftie ever said "It's important that we don't blame all white people" but they always say "It's important we dont blame all Halibuts".

You didn't do anything at all that in any way belies my characterisation of you or your generic farty middle aged leftwingness so shut da f up right?

Am I supposed to attack those that thought they were white nutters? I actually try to ignore those comments either way these days

Actually I'm a leftie and yes I've said countless of times that you can't claim that just because you get a few bad eggs from a race or creed that everyone else falls in to the same hat.

Twitter.jpg

Cat, for some reason my browser at work won't let me open images when they're attached like that. I can take a peak when I get home.

9 pipe bombs and over 4,000 rounds found in their house.

Pipe and 4,000 rounds? Sounds like my house in a few years....

9 pipe bombs and over 4,000 rounds found in their house.

Pipe and 4,000 rounds? Sounds like my house in a few years....

Police are citing possible mixed motives for the attack.

Even if it was a workplace grudge, perhaps he just wanted to hit those that wronged him rather than taking it further. However had it had more deep-rooted terrorist ties, why stop just with that number given there were a potential 650+ other targets for maximum impact.

With 9 pipe bombs and 4,000+ rounds back at their house, had they hoped to be able to get back in time and go on another shooting spree? Or did they just carry what they could with them?

The meeting he stormed out of apparently had been about their works Xmas party.

Doesn't look like he was too keen on the proposed roast pig.

I'm sure it was the actual party that he stormed out of.

It certainly wasn't a spontanaeous attack.

nicholas-cage-you-dont-say.jpg?w=540&h=3

nicholas-cage-you-dont-say.jpg?w=540&h=3

Zorders,

You really are the most immature arsewipe I've met in recent times.

• Like 3

Given that it is the start of December , I'll wager this thread will be busy over the festivities .

Given that it is the start of December , I'll wager this thread will be busy over the festivities .

This is the time of year when white gun nuts go crazy and shoot up shopping malls citing that the economics created by the Obama administration, same-sex marriage and abortions caused them to do it.

• Like 1