DevonDeathTrip

General Non School Massacre Thread

Clearly you think all older people should be afford respect regardless of whether they earn it, therefore you are not nearly as "radical" or clever or whatever as you think.

In any case, die and fuck off.

Clearly you think all older people should be afford respect regardless of whether they earn it, therefore you are not nearly as "radical" or clever or whatever as you think.

In any case, die and fuck off.

I wish you the same.

"Same to you" to finish off my maturity lesson eh?

Brilliant.

Brilliant.

Do you have anything constructive to bring to the table, or are you content with attempting to hurl insults?

• Like 1

Brilliant.

Do you have anything constructive to bring to the table, or are you content with attempting to hurl insults?

In the left corner weighing 100 pounds phantom

In the right corner weighing 90 pounds Dr zorders

Let the fight if the century begin.

• Like 1

Paul, given his display in this thread am I now allowed to make tagline Zorders is a cunt?

Brilliant.

To be fair, he is DLs very own 'fart trapped in a spacesuit.'

Ignore.

So they are either light flyweights or 12 year olds.

I weighed about 100lbs all the way up until my early 20s. I couldn't put on weight no matter how hard I tried.

I weighed about 100lbs all the way up until my early 20s. I couldn't put on weight no matter how hard I tried.

And Zorders is 12, so the Kid was right on the money.

I suppose if you are about 5'3 tall that's excusable.

I suppose if you are about 5'3 tall that's excusable.

I was 5'3 until I was 14. then a growth spurt over the subsequent couple of years took me to 5'8" I was on a diet from the doctors that had 3 large meals and inbetween those, 3 high calorie drinks.

So I was consuming between 1,000-2,000 more calories per day than what was deemed a normal intake.

Just saw Alex Thompson owning the EDL pricks, and the new leader made think he's Dr z

Totally ripped the pish.

Just saw Alex Thompson owning the EDL pricks, and the new leader made think he's Dr z

Totally ripped the pish.

Can't be, Thompson is able to grow facial hair.

• Like 2

It wasn't Thommo I was comparing him too..

• Like 1

Totally ripped the pish.

This guy gives bigoted idiots a bad name.

Aren't you getting away from the real outrage of the last 24 hours, my wurds on an internet?

Thanks for finally admitting angry Halibuts are "a special kind of retard" though Deathers.

I'll laugh like a fucking drain if it ends up boots on the ground and they get whumped.

For that would lead to conscription young z.

Open them to what? Your pathetic utopian fantasies?

Fuck off and die!

I'll leave you to be happy with your paranoia

"paranoia"...

I know, just because you can barely go two minutes these days without someone blowing something up or shooting someone while yelling "allah akbar" I somehow make that into some kind of "fantasy world" where Islam is violent or something... god, the paranoia! it's overwhelming meeee! I guess they'll write "paranoia" as the cause of death on all the certificates of the victims, same for Paris right?

Do you have ANYTHING except meaningless platitudes and accusing anyone who has a different world view than you of being mentally ill?

Please. Just. Die. Of. Something.

Fucktards like you should have AIDS forcibly injected into their eyeballs.

And yet again it needs to be pointed out to you that those that are affiliated with ISIS do not represent the entire religion of Islam, just like members of the KKK or Westboro Baptist Church or any other religious nut who blows people up, guns them down and claims that "God" was instructing them to do it.

Perhaps just for S & G's you should give The Year of Living Biblically by A.J. Jacobs a read. You'll find many passages in the books of the bilble (with its various translations and versions) that instruct people to kill infidels. It's probably escaped your notice that 4 of the 10 commandments are all about not worshipping other deities or idols.

Whoah whoah here we go. It didn't work when he tried "Halibuts must all be peaceful right, cos they were nice to me in my Grange Hill Dayze!" so now it's "you should read (insert name of boring old book by H.W.B. Fustycough!)"

You say I shouldn't "suspect" all Halibuts. You would have said that to me about these shooters the day before they did what they did. When they were still posing as "moderate" well-adjusted normal people.

So why the fuck should I or anyone else listen to you about this?

Whoah whoah here we go. It didn't work when he tried "Halibuts must all be peaceful right, cos they were nice to me in my Grange Hill Dayze!" so now it's "you should read (insert name of boring old book by H.W.B. Fustycough!)"

You say I shouldn't "suspect" all Halibuts. You would have said that to me about these shooters the day before they did what they did. When they were still posing as "moderate" well-adjusted normal people.

So why the fuck should I or anyone else listen to you about this?

Why don't you look up all acts of terrorism carried out in the name of religion, not just Islam. Let me know what you find.

It's funny how you call the book I gave you a reference to is a "boring old book" which was written just 8 years ago. I've lost count of how many people who have told me I should read the bible (even though I have, on many occasion).

• Like 1