Sign in to follow this  
The Mad Hatter

The Fights Between Phantom And Dr Zorders

Why don't you two faggots just stop with all the verbal foreplay and meetup and do the deed. The sexual tension is becoming embarrassing for the rest of us.

Why don't you two faggots just stop with all the verbal foreplay and meetup and do the deed. The sexual tension is becoming embarrassing for the rest of us.

LOL, unfortunately he's not my type.

Wow...

Guess thats a no Phantom? Guess you wouldn't even be up for a fight next time you're here, after you openly expressed how funny you thought my imagined school beatings were?

We know who the real "big man" is here don't we!

Wow you thick cunt.

Guess thats a no Phantom? Guess you wouldn't even be up for a fight next time you're here, after you openly expressed how funny you thought my imagined school beatings were?

I'm not a violent person, plus it's much more entertaining for me to have you whine about being a "victim". Your imagined school beatings are on part with the imagined abuse from your mother. If you could look back and read all your comments not just to me but to others, it's clear who the abusive one is.

Wow you thick cunt.

Is this group therapy?

I should also add the reason why I know you're full of crap is that the first thing anyone who is undergoing therapy for any sort of abuse, is to never refer to themselves as being a victim. They're always taught to refer to themselves as a "survivor ".

Wow you thick cunt.

I'm not a violent person, plus it's much more entertaining for me to have you whine about being a "victim". Your imagined school beatings are on part with the imagined abuse from your mother. If you could look back and read all your comments not just to me but to others, it's clear who the abusive one is.

Well you're definitely not an intellectual person either, you got to be something, what in the fuck are you!?

Some guy who fantasises about childhood beatings of me just because he couldn't handle me pointing out what a fuzzy brained wacko he is, but then when asked to actually back up that nasty shit himself makes excuses because you prefer to watch Kuffar get shot from the comfort of your recliner...

I should also add the reason why I know you're full of crap is that the first thing anyone who is undergoing therapy for any sort of abuse, is to never refer to themselves as being a victim. They're always taught to refer to themselves as a "survivor ".

Of all the fuckheaded things you've said that "reveal" (pffft) you to have the intellect of someone who edits a magazine about rollercoasters, this is the most hilarious.

It can't be real because I don't have the Oprah-guest lingo down properly? Fucking........... hilarious. Hahaha.......ha..........ha.........ha...............ha.......ha................

And just to be clear I certainly don't want or need your sympathy, especially knowing where it's been. so before your next soporific response could you remove that suggestion from the selection of three sayings you have when someone pulls back your string. Cheers!

popcorn-and-drink-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 2

At least it's good to have this nonsense segregated to one thread so it doesn't spill into others. That way those who wish to read this train wreck can do so and those who have better things to do can ignore it.

• Like 3

Zorders,

You have the charm and sophistication of a rottweiler that's had a head swap operation with a borzoi.

I have listened to your bullshit long enough.

You're abusive to anyone that takes an opposing view to any comment you make, and your reasoning is that they're wrong and you're right.

You believe yourself to have a monopoly on truth and all knowledge in the world, which is incredible for someone who spends so much time holed up in their bedroom in Milton Keynes.

And the reason is... you can't move out of home because of your family. You can't find a job because of your family, yet somehow you're supporting them. You claim to be a responsible teenager adult, who is in control of their own destiny, but also one that continues to wallow in their own fabricated world in which they're the victim.

And now you expect people to retract comments that they make about you, while you continue to spout your own nonsense and again you claim everyone around you to be "wacko" if they don't share your point of view.

Domineering Mother? Mother fixation? Father absent/waste of fucking space?

Hmmm, remind you of something?

33tjpc6.jpg

• Like 5

Zorders,

You have the charm and sophistication of a rottweiler

Great. As for the rest, blah blah blah, Milton Keynes, blah blah, I don't act like I know everything, just more than you. And you're the only one who finds that to be "acting cocky" or whatever. :lol::D:D:lol:

I'd better note that one down though, stop thinking I can know everything, serious sobering advice from the guy who knows everything about me from 6,000 miles away in his outpost of the second most foul, Islam-polluted state after Michigan, after all he experienced all the world's wisdom in the year 1995 when he was on a course in Leighton Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................

:nod:

That's nice dear

I'm calling the Sharia hotline on you

I'm calling the Sharia hotline on you

If that's what you wish to think

Please keep desperately trying to get the last word. It shows everyone how sure you are you're better than me.

As does laughing at me for imagined school beatings. Do that some more!

Please keep desperately trying to get the last word. It shows everyone how sure you are you're better than me.

As does laughing at me for imagined school beatings. Do that some more!

If that's what you chose to believe

I laugh at you for so many reasons.

Stoooopid o'clock and still they rock.

Good devotion guys :)

Jesus guys. At least your bollocks is in it's own thread now.

• Like 1

SOMEBODY'S POISONED THE WATER-HOLE!

There's a certain irony in this thread currently sitting above the 'Lower the age limit' thread.

Perhaps we should not conflate age and maturity so.

• Like 1