Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Zorders

"biggest" Death Of 2015?

Biggest death in 2015  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Frankly, the Saudi king may prove to be significant if the new regime start bombing Iran, or owt.

But I could only vote with my heart for Lemmy

The Saudi situation has become very interesting and will get even more interesting. Iran has basically beaten Saudi Arabia in the diplomatic game. Oil prices are collapsing. The House of Saud is unstable. Saudi Arabia bombs Yemen to deflect from its own internal struggles, and Iran, with the help from Bush Jr. bombing away Saddam Hussein, has gained a huge influence in Iraq, building a bridge to Syria and Lebanon. There is unrest among the Shiites in eastern Saudi Arabia and Iran is on a reconciliation course with Iraq. Plus, there is the matter of Saudi Arabai indirectly supporting or even creating ISIS. Geopolitically, Saudi Arabia might have seen the most significant changes among all countries in 2015, only rivaled by the Ukraine.

There was no surprising big death in 2015. So I choose C. Lee.

Lil Chris. Purely because I'm trolling and this thread is pointless as fuck.

I wanted to pick Cilla Black but unless my eyes are deceiving me she's not on the list so I want for my second choice Jackie Collins because her death was a shock and somehow I thought she'd go on for years almost immortal!

So if there HAD been a surprising death that would have been the 'biggest' death?

SC

So if there HAD been a surprising death that would have been the 'biggest' death?

SC

No. Death can be suprising and death can be big. There were big deaths and there were suprising deaths, but there were no suprising big deaths.

Seeing as Cilla was cruelly missed out, I would have said the Paris shootings (both) seeing as the reverberations are still being felt and I have a feeling it's a sign of things to come. However, with my heart and banging my head, Lemmy. \m/

Demis Roussos, any man whose wardrobe choice of a morning is which tent to wear has no competition in this thread.

NB. Probably not terribly pc of me. Ah well.

• Like 1

Seeing as Cilla was cruelly missed out, I would have said the Paris shootings (both) seeing as the reverberations are still being felt and I have a feeling it's a sign of things to come. However, with my heart and banging my head, Lemmy. \m/

Cilla would have been included, if anyone had a heart.

• Like 1

I thought Cilla's death was indeed a surprise surprise....

• Like 2