ImNotHades

The Jacksons

1 minute ago, Ulitzer95 said:

A reminder that youngest brother Randy had a heart attack in 2010 when he was 48.

He's 63 next month. Could be the next to go if he has a history of heart issues.

Different Randy. This one is Randy Jackson from American Idol - no relation.

7 minutes ago, Dead Wait said:

Different Randy. This one is Randy Jackson from American Idol - no relation.

"King of Pop Michael Jackson’s younger brother,Randy Jackson,was rushed to the hospital on Wednesday after suffering a heart attack."

2 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

"King of Pop Michael Jackson’s younger brother,Randy Jackson,was rushed to the hospital on Wednesday after suffering a heart attack."

I saw that although it is a mistake in the article itself as the American Idol judge is not his relation.

1 minute ago, Dead Wait said:

I saw that although it is a mistake in the article itself as the American Idol judge is not his relation.

The Randy Jackson who had a heart attack in 2010 WAS the brother from the Jackson 5, NOT the American Idol judge. A quick Google will tell you this.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1286935/Michael-Jacksons-brother-Randy-rushed-hospital-suffering-heart-attack.html

https://ew.com/article/2010/06/16/randy-jackson-hospitalized/

25 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

The Randy Jackson who had a heart attack in 2010 WAS the brother from the Jackson 5, NOT the American Idol judge. A quick Google will tell you this.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1286935/Michael-Jacksons-brother-Randy-rushed-hospital-suffering-heart-attack.html

https://ew.com/article/2010/06/16/randy-jackson-hospitalized/

I get that. The original link you posted was for the American Idol judge!

2 minutes ago, Dead Wait said:

I’m not disputing he has a brother Randy nor that he has had a heart attack as both Randys have had heart attacks simply that your original story link is to the wrong one.

3 minutes ago, Dead Wait said:

It wasn't. There's a mistake in the subheading confusing the two but the rest of the article correctly identifies him as the Jackson 5 brother. Are we done here?

11 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

It wasn't. There's a mistake in the subheading confusing the two but the rest of the article correctly identifies him as the Jackson 5 brother. Are we done here?

Seemingly so….

I cannot imagine the heart ache Katherine is going through right now.. To live a long life as she has is a true blessing, but a curse  can be  seeing your babies die before you.  No parent wants to have to go through that

14 minutes ago, livingbygrace said:

I cannot imagine the heart ache Katherine is going through right now.. To live a long life as she has is a true blessing, but a curse  can be  seeing your babies die before you.  No parent wants to have to go through that

I doubt she’ll be aware of Tito’s death. Last I heard she was an invalid after all her own health complications.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, livingbygrace said:

I honestly forgot she was still alive. 

Dunno if this was ever posted but this is Katherine Jackson in August 2023, attending a concert of her grandson.

430316264_recent-photo-of-katherine-jackson-at-her-grandsons-concert-v0-b6bb4bbpt4ib1.jpgcopy.jpg.86d375a5c584d20238efe01912c59064.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Dunno if this was ever posted but this is Katherine Jackson in August 2023, attending a concert of her grandson.

430316264_recent-photo-of-katherine-jackson-at-her-grandsons-concert-v0-b6bb4bbpt4ib1.jpgcopy.jpg.86d375a5c584d20238efe01912c59064.jpg

That is an awful wig.

• Haha 1