ImNotHades

Diana Ross

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Looked great at the Platinum Jubilee concert. Not sure her higher register was being picked up by the microphone.

However, small trip in that death trap of a dress and she had problems negotiating the steps because of it. Should have gone for a catsuit.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Looked great at the Platinum Jubilee concert. Not sure her higher register was being picked up by the microphone.

However, small trip in that death trap of a dress and she had problems negotiating the steps because of it. Should have gone for a catsuit.

Sounded great at 78. Made her look decrepit in a dress she couldn't even get on stage in by herself but clearly nothing wrong with her when she got going. Looked in better nick than Simon Le Bon who's got 15 years on her.

• Like 2

I think the sound set up was not that good, lacked depth and clarity in general. I looked at the providers of the sound and they were talking more about the picture projections than the sound. Glastonbury should be a lot better. I compared the quality to the Apple Music spatial audio version of I’m Coming Out and the difference was noticeable.

She looked like one of those dolls that some people used to have in the toilet to keep the bog roll under.

• Haha 2

Why was she on the bill ?

Encouraged by the sound quality so far at Glastonbury the only poor bit so far was Noel Gallagher who was shite, 

not as good as Liam on current form. Haim were excellent, 

2 hours ago, Charlotte's Controller said:

Encouraged by the sound quality so far at Glastonbury the only poor bit so far was Noel Gallagher who was shite, 

not as good as Liam on current form. Haim were excellent, 

Yeah, I rated Haim too, though they didn't hit these heights: