Bibliogryphon

Scavenger Hunt Bingo Deadpool

On 09/01/2018 at 09:55, Bibliogryphon said:

Maybe @Rotten Ali is getting all the New Year scrambling out of the way so this can start clearly in Feb or March.

Or hoping if he doesn't bother you'll take up the reigns?

15 hours ago, Deathray said:

Or hoping if he doesn't bother you'll take up the reigns?

The offer is open that if he is struggling with time then I will run based on his category choices but I will put a team in.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

The offer is open that if he is struggling with time then I will run based on his category choices but I will put a team in.

@Rotten Ali

It would be good to have the categories confirmed, along with a start date.

Shall we just get this moving?

If RA wants to jump back in, I'm sure he will, but this grand little pool is in danger of dying a death...

@Rotten Ali I hope you don't mind but if I do not hear from you before the end of the month I will open entries based on those already discussed and the actual start date will be 01st March 2018. I will admin and I hope YW will be looking over my shoulder. I realise people are busy and it was probably a bit mean to expect them to run the pool but the prize is to send everyone scrying into your topics of choice.

• Thanks 2

Perhaps that might be a better way of running it, Biblio? The winner gives you 5 topics for the new one, you over see the competition but obviously take part in games you didn't chose? And someone - is it always YWillz? Must be his trustworthy Adric avatar - can keep your team safe ahead of launch?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The reason I didn't enter the first one was because I wanted there to be a real winner. I did not intend it as a precedent and would happily accept a team from RA.

• Like 1

I'm beginning to wonder about Adric...my teams in the various pools seem to crash and burn just like he did!

4 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

The reason I didn't enter the first one was because I wanted there to be a real winner. I did not intend it as a precedent and would happily accept a team from RA.

Fair point.

You should have entered then! If none of us could beat you, that's not your fault!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, msc said:

Fair point.

You should have entered then! If none of us could beat you, that's not your fault!

Though imagine the humiliation of picking areas of expertise like Doctor Who, House of Lords and cricket and being crushed into the ground by an American poster who had spent 15 minutes on Wiki.

• Haha 3