Deathray

Deathlist Awards

because of her boyfriend.

So shut up and get a damn boyfriend.

• Like 10

If there are anymore nominations for any of the categories speak now or forever hold your peace. I'll open it tomorrow morning (my time, your time will be past noon by the time I get up).

If there are anymore nominations for any of the categories speak now or forever hold your peace. I'll open it tomorrow morning (my time, your time will be past noon by the time I get up).

We really cant wait.....................

We really cant wait.....................

And the winners are ...

• Like 2

On 05/12/2016 at 17:18, Deathray said:

This hasn't been done for years, but I was reading some old threads and it was a thing, can't be arsed to find them and use categories.

Any additional categories should be submitted by the 12th December.

Nominations for each category should be submitted via PM by the 19th December.

Voting will take place from the 20th December to the 30th December using the AV ranking system via PM for each category, with the results announced on New Years Eve at some point early in the day.

Starter for 10 categories

Categories

Admin of the Year (self explanatory)

Moderator of the Year (self explanatory)

Post of the Year (for an individual post that can lay claim to being the greatest)

Shitposter of the Year (someone who post constant rubbish)

Sage of the Year (someone who contributes valuable wisdom and information regularly)

The Farewell Award (for a much missed poster who has left us this year.)

The Good Riddance Award (for a poster we're all glad to see the back of who has left us this year)

The mong award (for a poster who is an utter retard, beyond any normal comprehension)

Chief Lister of the Year (for a poster who has created the most magnificent lists)

Tip of the Year (for a "this person might be ill" post that proved to be absolutely accurate but wasn't obvious)

Crystal Ball of the Year (for an absolutely ridiculous candidate put forward who actually died)

Wifey of the Year (best female poster)

w***er of the Year (best male poster)

DL Gimmick of the Year (credit to Spade)

Swearer of the Year (best/most prolific use of swearing) (credit to Lard)

Thread of the Year

Rant of the Year

Death of the Year (most entertaining and talked about)

Joke of the Year

Put Down of the Year

Best Newcomer

Deadpool of the Year

There will be some surprise categories bestowed.

Get suggesting any extra categories and thinking up your nominations for when they open.

Bump.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, charon said:

Bump.

If yer that arsed bout it run it yerself you Scottish twat.

1 hour ago, Deathray said:

If yer that arsed bout it run it yerself you Scottish twat.

Come on Deathers.

If you run it , it will take your mind off of potential WW3, Brexit, doom, gloom etc.:D

Just now, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Come on Deathers.

If you run it , it will take your mind off of potential WW3, Brexit, doom, gloom etc.:D

I've got 30 Hares Death Pool teams from this year that need end of year verification and 21 teams for next year that need FFBI checking to do that....

Thank you very much..

Just now, Deathray said:

I've got 30 Hares Death Pool teams from this year that need end of year verification and 21 teams for next year that need FFBI checking to do that....

Thank you very much..

So one lil comp extra won't test you. :)

5 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

So one lil comp extra won't test you. :)

To rephrase what I said to charon. If you give a fuck run it yourself. Or get @Joey Russ to do it again.

Deathpool of the year - the FA cup  . I know it started before 2018 but I entered it for the first timethis year and it was great fun.

Also the dead cow should have some recognition for that vanessa marquez pick on HPDP. That's the most unique pick I've ever seen on here. Though i'm sure someone can tell me of a better one.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Deathray said:

To rephrase what I said to charon. If you give a fuck run it yourself. Or get @Joey Russ to do it again.

Nasty boy....:lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Deathpool of the year - the FA cup  . I know it started before 2018 but I entered it for the first timethis year and it was great fun.

Also the dead cow should have some recognition for that vanessa marquez pick on HPDP. That's the most unique pick I've ever seen on here. Though i'm sure someone can tell me of a better one.

It's subjective, but I suppose we can give an annual punt to someone.... and for 2018 my money is with Marquez.  Clearly it was how it transpired that carries the day, but that's good enough.
SC