Sign in to follow this  
Lafaucheuse

Our 2018 deathlist

Heya !

in this topic you Will be able to put down 50 names as the real deathlist. Each time that a celebrity dies I will check your prediction and for each correct name you will get one point. You are able to put an extra-name in option, which Will count as the other ones. 

At the end of the year, the winner will receive a gift according to the high of his predictions.

good Luck and don't... Fuck it up !

• Like 1

We need an Ideas And Possibilities For 2018 vs. Who Should Be On The 2018 Deathlist? vs. Our 2018 deathlist poll.

What do you mean as in an "Our 2018 Deathlist"? If you mean your own personal Deathlist, there's several similar threads already:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Our 2018 deathlist is the Crowdsource list. That’s where the forum select nominees for the list and the top 50 is our list. By all means, if you want to contribute to the Crowdsource list and potentially get a pick on the list by all means, you are more than welcome send msc a list and make a contribution to that. :) 

I just want to create a game on our deathlist. Nothing in relation with The real deathlist but only a game. You can propose your list until The 10th of january and The one who will have The most good prediction will won a gift at The end of 2018. 

Sorry for The mistakes i am french..,

Why not just use the lists people are posting on the Shadow Lists thread?

I figure to make my picks as they croak. It increases my odds of getting a full 50.

Some might think that's a form of cheating, to which I'd possibly agree depending on which way the cake is tilting on the veranda.  

• Haha 1

The holdovers are good picks.  Save for 2 or 3, the additions are godawful.  

SC