ebless

Biggest Misses By The Committee 2018

I can also see the Queen outliving Camilla.Her Mum and granny died from osteoporosis.Her mum dying at 72.Clearly a genetic link there.Luckily for the Queen there is no history of osteoporosis Alzheimers dementia or  parkinsons in the family.

• Like 1

On 06/03/2018 at 07:24, Bibliogryphon said:

She is not going to die this year or next. waste of a pick to include her. Philip will go first.

Also if she did die this year I reckon Phil would soon follow so we would get that hit anyway.I could see the Queen outliving him by a few years but can't see him lasting long if she goes first.

• Like 2

Think Queen will outlive one of her kids. It's a royal tradition.

2 minutes ago, Sean said:

I can also see the Queen outliving Camilla.Her Mum and granny died from osteoporosis.Her mum dying at 72.Clearly a genetic link there.Luckily for the Queen there is no history of osteoporosis Alzheimers dementia or  parkinsons in the family.

I'm afraid your Queen is too dumb to smoke. Her sister Princess Margaret was a heavy smoker for most of her adult life. Her acquaintance Gore Vidal, the noted American writer, wrote: "She was far too intelligent for her station in life.

• Like 1

Just now, msc said:

Think Queen will outlive one of her kids. It's a royal tradition.

Can't see it happening all seem in good health.I think if one were to die that would really set her back.Remember though the kids both have her and Philip's genes which are pretty decent.

Just now, bladan said:

I'm afraid your Queen is too dumb to smoke. Her sister Princess Margaret was a heavy smoker for most of her adult life. Her acquaintance Gore Vidal, the noted American writer, wrote: "She was far too intelligent for her station in life.

Margaret was a real character but smoked like a chimney and drank like a fish.The Queen Mum and Queen also had a habit of heavy drinking too.My mother met the Queen Mum in 1985 and said she knocked back a fair few gin and tonics within a couple of hours.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sean said:

Can't see it happening all seem in good health.I think if one were to die that would really set her back.Remember though the kids both have her and Philip's genes which are pretty decent.

Yes the kids have her and Philip's genes which are pretty decent BUT THEY ARE TOO CLOSE. I have noticed your genetic problem – UK is a tiny island isnt'it Get some black blood in the Royal Family (sorry about my English)

28 minutes ago, Sean said:

I have always thought the Queen will make 100.Then again I thought Ken Dodd would too.The Queen will probably be back on the list in 2019 and stay until she dies.

I hope so! If people like Billy Graham, Kirk Douglas and Zsa Zsa Gabor had a lot of apareances on the deathlist. .. why the Queen shouldn't? 

27 minutes ago, Sean said:

Can't see it happening all seem in good health. I think if one were to die that would really set her back.

I think that's key, really; the Queen could easily make the ton, providing that her husband or children didn't die first. Once Philip the Greek or Charles or Anne goes, she'll not be far behind.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Sean said:

Yeah the Queen is a lifelong non smoker and her father and sister smoked like troopers.The Queen Mum was 101 her paternal grandmother lived to 85 and her maternal grandfather was 89 when he died back in 1944.

Passive smoking killed Christopher Reeve's widow. Anything can happen: the Queen can pick up a bug & every year heatwaves kill thousands of senior citizens. Her family may even send her to Egypt, if she shows signs of dementia. This worked in Denmark. :D

Just now, The Quim Reaper said:

I think that's key, really; the Queen could easily make the ton, providing that her husband or children didn't die first. Once Philip the Greek or Charles or Anne goes, she'll not be far behind.

Perhaps  but say if Phil conked out tommorrow the Queen would still have 2 grandchildrens weddings coming up and another royal baby due.Also with Prince George being only 4 I think would make her want to see a few more years to assess what sort of King he is likely to be.Also if and when the Queen is widowed she will get widespread support amongst the public which could well give her the confidence and assurance to soldier on.Plus with Charles being such an arsehole I reckon she will fight to the last breath.

• Like 1

also the longer she lives the more irrelavant Charles will be seen as.Say she lives to 101 like her mother that will make Charles nearly 80 and will increase calls for Charles to hand over to William.That won't happen but it would certainly make William a very powerful heir to the throne.

I really am dreading the days the Queen and DofE die.The press coverage will be insanely sycophantic and over the top and I say that as a royalist.

• Like 2

Safe to say the Queens deathlist be the biggest death in all our lifetimes.Were any Dl posters born before she took the throne in 52?

10 hours ago, Sean said:

also the longer she lives the more irrelavant Charles will be seen as.Say she lives to 101 like her mother that will make Charles nearly 80 and will increase calls for Charles to hand over to William.That won't happen but it would certainly make William a very powerful heir to the throne.

He'll be King but I'm thinking a William IV type reign, where he's old and frail and everyone knows Victoria/William is taking the throne soon.

10 hours ago, Sean said:

I really am dreading the days the Queen and DofE die.The press coverage will be insanely sycophantic and over the top and I say that as a royalist.

It'll be weird.

10 hours ago, Sean said:

Good day to bury bad news.

• Haha 1

Richard Baker another big miss imo. Was in my suggestions list the last two years.