the_engineer

When will Harry and meghan divorce if at all?

When will Harry and meghan divorce if at all?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Deathray said:

Not this bollocks again.

What's wrong with James? Seems like a perfectly respectful name to me.

12 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Or James, after his paternal grandfather?

45 minutes ago, redrumours said:

What's wrong with James? Seems like a perfectly respectful name to me.

Not if it's because of that bollocks.

• Haha 1

Alex is now the odds on favourite. When the child was just born that name was 16/1 . Maybe she really is batshit insane and will raise his child genderless . IMO that's child abuse and like something out of a brave new world. 

So the baby is to be called Archie Harrison Mountbatten Windsor. Anagram those initials and you get WHAM=A hit= Diana in a.........

• Sad 1

Meghan ain't popular with Harry's friends.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7057237/Biographer-insists-Meghan-isnt-popular-CBS-special.html

Disagreement / small tiff caught on camera. This is the second time something like this has been caught between them. She appears to be talking across her husband and to someone in the room with her back turned to camera.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/royal-fans-think-theyve-spied-16516626.amp

This isn't the first time a tiff has been caught on camera.if they can bearly hide it in public I imagine its worse behind closed doors.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/eugenie-royal-wedding-people-think-13411616.amp?espv=1

Meghan and Harry split well only their waxwork. Strange they moved harry back with Royal family and leave Meghan with the movie stars.  Apparently it's been called a publicity stunt.  Very weird. 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1165122/Meghan-Markle-Prince-Harry-split-Royal-Family-Madame-Tussauds

On 14/08/2019 at 08:59, redrumours said:

"Movie Star":lol:

Ginge and cringe more like :lol:

• Haha 1

Caption competition. 

I Got myself a cryin', talkin', sleepin', walkin', livin' doll 

Screenshot_20190826_172502_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

35 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Caption competition. 

I Got myself a cryin', talkin', sleepin', walkin', livin' doll 

The baby in this picture looks like a white Alien.

56 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Help!  Can you get this thing off me?

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

Looks like a sloth to me.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, theoldlady said:

This picture I think is one of the creepiest pics I've seen in a while. Something is really off about the whole thing. The lack of pics,  age discrepancies and the baby be carried off the private jet (also in same position face into shoulder) looked like a toddler. 

• Thanks 1

I just want privacy especially when attending the US tennis final and always looking for the camera lol.  This woman from the TV show suits is trolling at this point. 

ED48x2sXsAI7G7K.jpeg

Two years tops before they relocate to the States.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Two years tops before they relocate to the States.

Think harry will leave the Royal family with her and relocate to the USA and be a safari tour guide or something like that in Africa every few months. 

You can't turn a yacht girl into a housewife. 

EEILGYsUYAMES58.jpeg

Harry walked across a minefield once crossed for publicity purposes by his mum.

Fair enough - but...wouldn't he make a bigger point if the took a ride around Paris in the backseat of a Merc with a drunk guy at the wheel and got out of that alive?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49849848

• Haha 4

Apparently Meghan Markle is 'existing not living'.  All those around the world trips on private jets and hundreds of thousands of pounds of taxpayers money on clothes and jewellery.  Dream weddings to a prince, attending sporting finals,having a millions of pounds on taxpayers money put into renovating their cottage ,nannies and servants is existing?  What a fucking horrible person I hope she and Harry fuck off and stay fucked off. 

Some women are lucky if they can even afford one a cheap wedding dress in their lifetime,  or can buy themselves a set of news clothes in a year.  Having no disposable income and spending it on bills and food and having nowhere to go is existing not living.  Worrying constantly if you can afford gifts or birthday presents for loved ones. Some can't even afford an economy flight for their family to Spain let alone private jets. 

Harry wants to leave the UK,  I really hope he does and fucks of with Meghan. I do wonder if William and kate are going to have 4 children (essentially replacing the two Harry would of had) and Harry will leave the Royal family.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=12278207

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the_engineer said:

Apparently Meghan Markle is 'existing not living'.  All those around the world trips on private jets and hundreds of thousands of pounds of taxpayers money on clothes and jewellery.  Dream weddings to a prince, attending sporting finals,having a millions of pounds on taxpayers money put into renovating their cottage ,nannies and servants is existing?  What a fucking horrible person I hope she and Harry fuck off and stay fucked off. 

Some women are lucky if they can even afford one a cheap wedding dress in their lifetime,  or can buy themselves a set of news clothes in a year.  Having no disposable income and spending it on bills and food and having nowhere to go is existing not living.  Worrying constantly if you can afford gifts or birthday presents for loved ones. Some can't even afford an economy flight for their family to Spain let alone private jets. 

Harry wants to leave the UK,  I really hope he does and fucks of with Meghan. I do wonder if William and kate are going to have 4 children (essentially replacing the two Harry would of had) and Harry will leave the Royal family.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=12278207

Leave, for what, reality TV?

Seriously, this could be the making of my planned reality television series of Gingers on Benefit Street vs Hot Desert Sun. Sign him up and we're guaranteed a contract

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Leave, for what, reality TV?

Seriously, this could be the making of my planned reality television series of Gingers on Benefit Street vs Hot Desert Sun. Sign him up and we're guaranteed a contract

We joke now but if they do indeed leave the Royal family reality TV might be something they turn to, to stay in the spotlight. 

3 hours ago, Kinnock said:

He needs to divorce this cunt asap.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50119219

Only costs us £1.24 per person apparently.  How many people is that to pay for just 5 of Meghans outfits below? Yea I know people will say about Kate.  Meghan has spend 635k on clothes to kate's 85k.  Still disgusting but easier amount to swallow. 

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/meghan-markle-2018-wardrobe-cost.html/

Imagine living in a world were 100s of thousands of poor people all group together to pay for an already rich persons outfits? Well no need to imagine anymore. 

EHVOGEJW4AUVz2S.jpeg

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Only costs us £1.24 per person apparently.  How many people is that to pay for just 5 of Meghans outfits below? Yea I know people will say about Kate.  Meghan has spend 635k on clothes to kate's 85k.  Still disgusting but easier amount to swallow. 

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/meghan-markle-2018-wardrobe-cost.html/

Imagine living in a world were 100s of thousands of poor people all group together to pay for an already rich persons outfits? Well no need to imagine anymore. 

EHVOGEJW4AUVz2S.jpeg

Think getting rid of the monarchy might be one of the few things we agree on....

• Like 1