Grim Reaper

Oscar Niemeyer

Guest Castroandoscar Soontobedead

BLAMEIT ON THE COMMUNISTS!!!

Yawn! :)

Philosophy shall be a mandatory subject in Brazilian schools(= Aimed at destroying children´s brains with marxist theories and get them further support).

ABSURD!!!

Yes ,Mr. Niemeyer your dream has come true.

I hope you rot in Hell for it.

Castro will soon die and so will his dreams!!!

Rot in Hell castro and take Niemeyer with you!!!

Philosophy shall be a mandatory subject in Brazilian schools(= Aimed at destroying children´s brains with marxist theories and get them further support).

ABSURD!!!

Oh hello, I've missed you so much Mr Oscar ranter. You have become almost as famous on Deathlist as your favourite bete noire (i.e. not very). You might do better to split your rants, however, so that the anti Castro rant could go in the Castro thread and so on. Is your long lost cousin Iain staying with you? It seems you are anti communist. Is it really so bad living next door to someone with a floor space exactly the same as yours, sharing the same wage, having the same milk delivery? You might look the same but I would guess your neighbour may be a little happier. Constant ranting about Castro and Niemeyer can't be doing much for your blood pressure. Chill out a bit. Take a deep a breath and say after me: "I love Oscar Niemeyer." Go on, say it, you know you can.......there.......better now?

Guest Bankruptabsolutistyranny Nieluve

much for your blood pressure. Chill out a bit. Take a deep a breath and say after me: "I love Oscar Niemeyer." Go on, say it, you know you can.......there.......better now?

Viva Juanita Castro!!!

His sister who hasn´t talked to him since 1963.

Long live Juanita!!!(= living in Miami since the 60´s)

Death to Castro ,Communists and Niemeyer!!! (= About to happen)

Big interview with Oscar in today's Telegraph magazine with pic. He looks surprisingly well, supported by the view of the writer who concludes: "There's a lot more life in the Latin Creator yet."

Elsewhere it says how his style was influenced by femail curves, particularly "baroque buttocks". Living in an Ipanema penthouse he should see plenty. In the photograph he looks very like Marlon Brando did when playing the Godfather. He's still working too.

Guest Easytobeacommunist fulivPentinip
Big interview with Oscar in today's Telegraph magazine with pic. He looks surprisingly well, supported by the view of the writer who concludes: "There's a lot more life in the Latin Creator yet."

Elsewhere it says how his style was influenced by femail curves, particularly "baroque buttocks". Living in an Ipanema penthouse he should see plenty. In the photograph he looks very like Marlon Brando did when playing the Godfather. He's still working too.

Easy to be a communist if you live in a Penthouse in Ipanema.

How can a total jerk like Niemeyer say so many stuppid things?

His body is alive(=Not for long) but his mind is long dead.

Death to Niemeyer ,Castro (=About to happen =terminally ill with cancer=Include his name on the list next year), Lula ,Chico Buarque,Chavez.

My bet is if lula is reelected , he will face death next year.

Death to all COMMIES!!!

Guest Virgulino Ferreira da Silva

Easy to be a communist if you live in a Penthouse in Ipanema.

How can a total jerk like Niemeyer say so many stuppid things?

Death to Niemeyer ,Castro (=About to happen =terminally ill with cancer=Include his name on the list next year), Lula ,Chico Buarque,Chavez.

My bet is if lula is reelected , he will face death next year.

Death to all COMMIES!!!

I come to death list to suggest replacing Che Guevara´s stupid face for Mine(=Lampião).

I am more representative of people than that stupid Argentinian commie.

Lampião Lives.

Che is dead (=Soon to Join Niemeyer in Hel)

Che is dead (=Soon to Join Niemeyer in Hel)

Ah, it's the time of year that our Brazilian correspondent starts talking to himself again. Time flies.

regards,

Hein

Guest Paul Fairbanks

Oscar is hospitalized at Samaritano Hospital in Rio de Janeiro. His hip broke in a fall. The doctors make a orthopedic surgery.

Oscar is hospitalized at Samaritano Hospital in Rio de Janeiro. His hip broke in a fall. The doctors make a orthopedic surgery.

Here's a relevant article.

Guest hOODOOmagickon OSCARANDCOMIES

I hope he doesn´t get over this and rots in Hell!!!

If you see Kay Niemeyer and If you see kay his legacy. If you're a Brazilian who worships him then you need to get your head out of your behind and realize he wants nothing more than to see commies annihilate our country. I'd urinate on his spic grave if I could.

Maybe he could benefit from a head transplant? Would you be satisfied if it was the head of someone with right-wing tendencies?

This is it. He's done for. Dead in a week.

Not according to the link above, have you a link to the news of impending death BS?

Guest Guest

Mr. Niemeyer was born December 15, 1907 in Rio de Janeiro. He was a extraordinary architect and a good man. In my opinion, Le Corbusier e Niemeyer are the most important architects of the 20th century.

Mr. Niemeyer was born December 15, 1907 in Rio de Janeiro. He was a extraordinary architect and a good man. In my opinion, Le Corbusier e Niemeyer are the most important architects of the 20th century.

Is this a Damascene conversion or just a different guest? I'm heartened to find that Oscar has a fan club.

Not according to the link above, have you a link to the news of impending death BS?

I read the link. But I disagree with it.

Guest Goodman Maass

A total Jerk he is.

He cursed Brazil by writing the name ALLU in Brasilia.

Allu as said before means Demonic Power (=Summerian Myth).

Allu is an anagram for Lula(Mastigotheutis Flammea=Squid)

The Giant Squid=Architheutis something= Leviathan= Lula.

Architheutis=Architect=Niemeyer.

Rot in Hell for it, Niemeyer!!!

Ah, the squid...

hang on, you've lost me now. Where does the giant squid come in to it?

A total Jerk he is.

He cursed Brazil by writing the name ALLU in Brasilia.

Allu as said before means Demonic Power (=Summerian Myth).

Allu is an anagram for Lula(Mastigotheutis Flammea=Squid)

The Giant Squid=Architheutis something= Leviathan= Lula.

Architheutis=Architect=Niemeyer.

Rot in Hell for it, Niemeyer!!!

Guest LulaAlluis Dagiantsquid
Ah, the squid...

Lula is the Portuguese word for squid.

His political party is PT=13.

Lula=Giant Squid= Leviathan.

In the bok of of revelations of the Christian bible

there is a passage (Chapter 13=PT=Lula )that a beast will arise from the sea(=Lula,Squid Leviathan) with 7 heads and 10 horns

That is 7+10=17 and 17 is the star (=Logo of PT ,Lula´s Party).

Niemeyer wrote Allu=Lula in Brasilia (=Planalto Central)

The scientific name of the giat squid is ARCHITHEUTIS, very similar to architect=Niemeyer.

Ah, the squid...

Lula is the Portuguese word for squid.

His political party is PT=13.

Lula=Giant Squid= Leviathan.

In the bok of of revelations of the Christian bible

there is a passage (Chapter 13=PT=Lula )that a beast will arise from the sea(=Lula,Squid Leviathan) with 7 heads and 10 horns

That is 7+10=17 and 17 is the star (=Logo of PT ,Lula´s Party).

Niemeyer wrote Allu=Lula in Brasilia (=Planalto Central)

The scientific name of the giat squid is ARCHITHEUTIS, very similar to architect=Niemeyer.

There you go AtJ, it can't be any plainer than that, surely. It's clear and absolute proof.

Proof of what, I've no f*cking idea, other than the poor mental state of LulaAlluis Dagiantsquid, although I presume Oscar Niemeyer is to blame for that. I can just see Oscar sitting back laughing now as he sees the havoc he has caused.

Curse you Niemeyer, and a double curse on your dreaded calamarian cohorts!

I imagine even a convention of conspiracy theorists when presented with the above 'logic' would probably not know where to look; except perhaps down their noses at the whole nonsense.

***UPDATE***

Oscar Niemeyer is an anagram of 'Macro Eye Siren', it has been exclusively revealed to me.

So, a large eyed dweller of the sea, eh? SQUID! GIANT SQUID!

Now that's what I call a bit of good old-fashioned honest to goodness proof, or as Chris Morris might say, "Proof, if proof be need be".

Guest Guest

Mr. Niemeyer was released from the hospital in last Wednesday but his health state is frail. He probably never will come back to walk. The Mr. Niemeyer's life and extraordinary career may finally be ending. Oscar Niemeyer was a the most important architects of the 20th century.

Thanks for explaining the cephalopodic connection, everything is now perfectly clear, except for that bit at the beginning.

And most of the middle.

And the end might need a little clarification.

Otherwise fine.

Guest Guest

Many worry that Mr. Niemeyer's trajectory could finally be ending. He fractured his rip Oct. 8 in a fall at home and stay at Samaritano Hospital for 10 days. In a interview threee days before the accident, Mr. Niemeyer said he was at peace with his eventual death and was surprised he had lived so long. His wife for 76 years passed away in 2004, and all of his former colleagues are gone.

Guest Guest
Many worry that Mr. Niemeyer's trajectory could finally be ending. He fractured his rip Oct. 8 in a fall at home and stay at Samaritano Hospital for 10 days. In a interview threee days before the accident, Mr. Niemeyer said he was at peace with his eventual death and was surprised he had lived so long. His wife for 76 years passed away in 2004, and all of his former colleagues are gone.

I once fractured my rip. It took me threee months to recover.