4 hours ago, justonecornetto said:

It's my birthday today :party:

Happy Birthday best wishes :birthday2:

• Thanks 1

Fatih Terim was born in Adana 70 years ago and is a coach and former Turkish footballer, as a player he played for Galatasaray and as a coach he led the same club to the UEFA Cup title in 2000 and Turkey to the semifinals of Euro 2008

Fatih Terim

Stephan Joho was born 60 years ago in Bremgarten, the former Swiss cyclist won two stages at the Giro d'Italia. Competed in individual pursuit and points race at the 1984 Olympic Games

Stephan Joho

Yannick Carrasco was born 30 years ago in Vilvoorde, the Belgian footballer played for Monaco (FRA) and Atlético de Madrid (SPA), and defended the Belgian national team in the 2018 and 2022 cups

200px-Yannick_Ferreira_Carrasco_%28cropped%29.jpg

Mark Tuan was born in Los Angeles 30 years ago, he is an actor and singer

• Like 1

Happy Birthday @justonecornetto

Tom Watson is 74 today.

600px-Tom_Watson_after_winning_the_1982_US_Open.png

• Like 1

American electrical engineer Robert H. Dennard, who was the inventor of the one-transistor dynamic memory cell, is 91 today.

Photo Credit: Fred Holland per Creative Commons license

Robert_Dennard (1).jpg

• Like 1

American comedian and actor Bob Newhart, who played Robert Hartley in "The Bob Newhart Show", Dick Loudon in "Newhart", Professor Proton in "The Big Bang Theory", Papa Elf in "Elf", and voiced Bernard in "The Rescuers", is 94 today.

Photo credit: Public.Resource.Org per Creative Commons license

Comedian_Bob_Newhart.jpg

• Like 1

Francisco Javier Errázuriz Ossa was born 90 years ago in Santiago (Chile) and is a cardinal, he was president of the Latin American Episcopal Council between 03 and 07

200px-Francisco_Javier_Err%C3%A1zuriz_Ossa%282%29.jpg

Taki Inoue was born in Kobe 60 years ago and competed in 18 races in f1 between 94 and 95,but in some of these races very unusual things happened to him, who wants to take a look at his article (best result was 8th in Italy in 95)

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taki_Inoue

image.jpeg.dfd361a203766ca3e2ec518a2d294dbb.jpeg

Juan Alderete turns 60, member of the band Space X

Rachel Sheherazade, born in João Pessoa 50 years ago, is a Brazilian journalist who became famous in 2014 when she commented on a reaction to a robbery in which the victims tied the assailant with a bicycle lock around the neck to a post and asked, in an ironic tone, the groups to human rights defenders who were "pitying" the young man who "adopted the bandit and there were other controversies involving her name too, I'll leave the link to her page on Wikipedia

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Sheherazade

image.jpeg.a4f246e57feae8443ca7724e125dce73.jpeg

Rose McGowan was born 50 years ago in Florence, among other works she made the film Scream in 96

220px-RoseMcGowan08TIFF.jpg

Fiston Abdul Razak was born 30 years ago in Bujumbura, according to Wikipedia he is the top scorer of the Burundi national team with 19 goals

image.jpeg.3ed87852443578ef2ffa53de8efec697.jpeg

Alfred Gomis was born in Ziguinchor 30 years ago, the Senegalese footballer played in the 2018 and 2022 cups and among the clubs he defended are Torino, Rennes, Bologna and SPAL

Alfred Gomis

• Like 1

One of my favourite film directors, Werner Herzog, who has made some great films going to extraordinary lengths in some of his projects, is 81 today

Werner Herzog: TV sentimentality is rampant, I can't stand it | Royal  Television Society

• Like 1

Michael Keaton is 72 today.

Michael_Keaton_(NYCC_2014)_(cropped).JPG

• Like 1

Michael Winslow (of Police Academy fame) is 65.

image.jpeg.2e004b0d9d44b17e788ca0fb18b89b8f.jpeg

• Like 1

Roger Waters, born in Guildford, 80 years ago, is one of the founders of the progressive rock/psychedelic rock band Pink Floyd, in which he played bassist and vocalist

Antoine Houbrechts was born in Tongeren 80 years ago, the Belgian cyclist won the Tour of Portugal in 1967

200px-Antoine_Houbrechts_c1971.jpg

Betsy Russell was born in San Diego 60 years ago in Saw , plays Jill Tuck, the ex-wife of serial killer Jigsaw.

175px-Russell%2C_Betsy_%282007%29.jpg

Karen Baldwin was born in London, Canada and was Miss Universe in 82

Ivan Hašek was born in Městec Králové 60 years ago, he was part of the squad of the Czechoslovak National Football Team, in the 1990 World Cup

150px-IvanHasek.jpg

Greg Rusedski was born in Montréal 50 years ago, holds the record for the shortest ATP game played: he defeated Carsten Arriens in 29 minutes, by double 6/0 in Sydney, in 1996.

200px-Greg_Rusedski_2014.jpg

Pejman Montazeri was born 40 years ago in Ahvaz, and played in the 2014 and 2018 World Cups for Iran

Pejman Montazeri

Pippa Middleton was born 40 years ago in Reading, the only female sister of Catherine, Princess of Wales

200px-Pippa_Middleton.jpg

Vít Jedlička turns 40 the Czech was born in Hradec Králové,Since April 13, 2015 he has served as president of the self-styled micronation of the Free Republic of Liberland, the country he created

255px-V%C3%ADt_Jedli%C4%8Dka_-_portr%C3%A9t_%28cropped%29.jpg

Saman Ghoddos was born 30 years ago in Malmo, Sweden, but played in the 2018 and 2022 football world cups for Iran

Saman Ghoddos

• Like 1

Idris Elba is 51 today.

Idris_Elba-4580_(cropped).jpg

• Like 1

I turn 29 today.

• Like 16

American actress Julie Kavner best know as the voice of Marge Simpson and also played Rhoda Morgensterns sister in Rhoda turns 73 today.

Julie_Kavner_Pic.jpg

American Singer Gloria Gaynor turns 80 today.

549224.jpeg

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Sean said:

I turn 29 today.

Happy birthday to a great member of this place!

Enjoy your special day, @Sean.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sean said:

I turn 29 today.

Happy birthday! 

When I was your age, there was a bit of a trend among my associates for skipping 29 and claiming to be 30. 

The reasoning being that 29 sounds as if you might be spinning it out a bit - there's a trope about people being "29" for years.

Whereas 30 sounds more mature and worldly-wise.

2 hours ago, Sean said:

I turn 29 today.

Happy Birthday, I wish you all the best:birthday:

• Like 1

Lena Valaitis was born 80 years ago in Klaipėda, Lithuania, she had her greatest success in the 1970s and 1980s, having participated three times in the selection of the German song for the Eurovision Song Contest.

José Nazar was a Honduran footballer who was born 70 years ago, he was called up for the 1982 World Cup

https://www.laprensa.hn/binrepository/1200x900/0c0/0d0/none/11004/IHNI/salomon-nazar02_4138771_20230330183057.jpg

Éric Di Meco was born 60 years ago in Avignon, and was champion of the UEFA Champions League in 92-93 for Olympique de Marseille, and three times French champion for the same team

th?id=OSK.mmcoluI8cXO7HntDR3MxMnvUJITx1YDg5tntvLxYGr6_42bs&w=76&h=100&c=8&o=6&dpr=1.3&pid=SANGAM

• Like 1