Windsor

Simon Maccorkindale

Maybe not 2010, but I'd pencil him in for 2011.

Simon MacCorkindale. He used to be in casualty.

Maybe not 2010, but I'd pencil him in for 2011.

Simon MacCorkindale. He used to be in casualty.

I don't want people to think that I'm pale, losing my hair, losing weight and on the way out. I'm not. I'm as active as I've ever been."

Yep, 2011 then.

Who is he and why's he on the list?

He is an actor and he's on the list because he's got terminal bowel cancer.

Who is he and why's he on the list?

He is an actor and he's on the list because he's got terminal bowel cancer.

A good pick on a bad list.

For some reason I had it that he was in Shogun!

Still, like the article says - doctors are giving him 3 years - that's still not a good enough reason to have him on this years list!

Gutted to see that link. There was a different interview where he and his wife seemed to suggest he was in his last few weeks. Anyway, whenever you go Simon, I will never forget you in that bizarre 80's show Manimal. Good times :)

I hadn't given thought to this man for years. After Manimal was mercifully cancelled and he had done his required episode of Love Boat and Fantasy Island I just figured he'd gotten wise to the fact that he couldn't act-----or at least get a successful vehicle to appear in----and had gone to waiting tables somewhere. Still, it is sad to see him listed here.

I hadn't given thought to this man for years. After Manimal was mercifully cancelled and he had done his required episode of Love Boat and Fantasy Island I just figured he'd gotten wise to the fact that he couldn't act-----or at least get a successful vehicle to appear in----and had gone to waiting tables somewhere. Still, it is sad to see him listed here.

To be fair to the man Bruno, he was pretty much what was called for in the role of A&E consultant in the UK drama Casualty. When he creaked there it was mainly down to poor plotlining and clunky scripts. He did the upright strutting thing and used his posh accent to good effect.

I've found a suitable vehicle for him to appear in. A hearse.

:angry2:

Guest fallside

lay off the guy . I share his name. And got cancer too.

lay off the guy . I share his name. And got cancer too.

Isn't that your problem?

Guest Guest

God you lot are sick. Do you all get some perverse pleasure about people dying? Get lives quick.

God you lot are sick. Do you all get some perverse pleasure about people dying? Get lives quick.

I get a perverse pleasure out of people calling me sick and telling me to get a life. So thanks to you, I've just shot my wad :closedeyes:

Simon mate, still with us then? Will you sign my VHS box set of Manimal?

Have there been any updates on his current health-status?

Just wondering because i believe he was pretty sick (just like Fignon)

New Tricks has played host to the final acting performance of another famously wooden thesp.....Gareth Hunt.

If it's Simon's finale too, I feel a conspiracy theory coming on.

He looks as fit as a dog with two dicks to me.

People are supposed to look, while gravely ill, extremely perky, just before they cark it.

I give him a week.

People are supposed to look, while gravely ill, extremely perky, just before they cark it.

I give him a week.

You are a twat

LFN has parted with his own cash to buy me alcohol, not the gesture of a twat IMHO. Re Simon Manimal, observe the gaping front on the jacket. A little roomier than it once was I'd wager, and if he's slightly beefed by steroid treatment that means his real self might still be wasting away. You CAN look that good and die of cancer within a few months.

I give him a week.

You are a twat

Bloody 'ell LFN, that's damnation indeed if it's coming from Yvonne! :angel3:

I give him a week.

You are a twat

Second time you've posted this Yvonne - there's no call for it - it's just not nice - please refrain from doing it again.