Jump to content

Arsewipe

Members
  • Content Count

    200
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

81 Excellent

About Arsewipe

  • Rank
    Bomber

Recent Profile Visitors

1,352 profile views
  1. Arsewipe

    23. Rosalynn Carter

    To be honest, being pictured with that mass murderer in the clown costume didn't do her any favours long term.
  2. Arsewipe

    Silvio Berlusconi

    This fucker would sell his own grandkids if it could buy him a few more years. Will probably die from a hair dye overdose.
  3. Arsewipe

    Curse Of The Eurovision

    In the current political climate even Bucks Fizz's song would finish near the bottom. Every fucker hates us.
  4. Arsewipe

    48. Shane MacGowan

    You mean three score and a deep sea diver?
  5. Arsewipe

    48. Shane MacGowan

    Fuck off you cheese eating surender monkey.
  6. Arsewipe

    48. Shane MacGowan

    Whilst physically not looking quite at deaths door yet (apart from the corpse coloured skin) hes obviously on the road to fuckedsville mentally. Can't see him making the three score plus ten.
  7. Arsewipe

    Alex Higgins (And Snooker)

    Lets be honest, snooker as a sport died in the early 90s with the retirement of the old favourites and the introduction of the PL football brand. O'Sullivan aside there are virtually zero personalties left in the game now. When the huge influx of spotty teenage Chinese robots finally start dominating later this decade it will die on its arse completely.
  8. Arsewipe

    Joseph Estrada

    Was canny in CHiPs.
  9. Arsewipe

    Time Added

    Will probably be classed as "died suddenly" which usually means 99% chance suicide 1% chance heart attack at his age.
  10. Arsewipe

    3. Dick Van Dyke

    Can't take it with you........
  11. Arsewipe

    Yaphet Kotto

    I agree with the ones in bold but barely in the top ten for the others.
  12. Arsewipe

    Richard O'Sullivan

    Guessing he made enough money to see him through to the end in comfort and couldn't be arsed with the 80% of everyday life that is tedious and/or shite for the average man about the house.
  13. Arsewipe

    Shelly Long

    Fuck him and all he stands for.
  14. Arsewipe

    Shelly Long

    Thought I'd bump this for no reason just to piss some fucker off. Edit: Quite a few of the above not posted in years. Canadian Paul over 4000 posts but nothing since 2013, maybe one for the dead deathlisters list.........
  15. Arsewipe

    49. Shannen Doherty

    Her 50th birthday in April so I'd imagine thats some sort of target she will achieve. Looks well enough considering, if thats her real hair shes obviously not had any chemo treatment recently.
×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use