Sign in to follow this  
Lord Fellatio Nelson

Toupee or not Toupee....that is the question

Ronald McDonald.

You would say that, you eat enough of his fucking burgers! :D
That is a fucking vicious slur on my character. It's Burger King actually.
Please no! Not Burger King. Their burgers are more akin to eating a leather hand bag. Go for the Chicken Royale or in fact I'll advise you to change to KFC completely.https://lronweasley.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/burger-king-chicken-royale-fast-food-review/

Oh no no no no no! I do like KFC, but Burger King are far superior burgers to McDonalds - nicer plastic cheese, better buns, lovelier bacon - I'm sorry Ali, but we must agree to disagree on this very important issue!

I'm with Lardy on that one. BK over McDonalds any day.

• Like 2

70% of chickens tested positive for the presence of campylobacter. No reason to suspect KFC beats this average. I think I'd probably sooner take my chances with a BSEburger. :P

I can't say I draw much distinction between BK and McD beyond the fact that Ronalds saver menu is obvious and I can stuff my face for less than a fiver*.

Not that anyone besides me does I suppose, but if you deconstruct a double cheeseburger that is 1.50 or so, and a Big Mac at around twice that price, the difference appears to be that extra bit of bun between the burgers and a spoonful of mayo.

* I read somewhere that BK have a cheap menu but hide it. or you need to get an online voucher or something. Fuck that and fuck them if so.

70% of chickens tested positive for the presence of campylobacter. No reason to suspect KFC beats this average. I think I'd probably sooner take my chances with a BSEburger. :P

I can't say I draw much distinction between BK and McD beyond the fact that Ronalds saver menu is obvious and I can stuff my face for less than a fiver*.

Not that anyone besides me does I suppose, but if you deconstruct a double cheeseburger that is 1.50 or so, and a Big Mac at around twice that price, the difference appears to be that extra bit of bun between the burgers and a spoonful of mayo.

* I read somewhere that BK have a cheap menu but hide it. or you need to get an online voucher or something. Fuck that and fuck them if so.

That's sounds like a sexually transmitted disease.

Personally its a BK every time over a Maccy D and, at my age, even a BJ.

Mind you, given the choice, I fucking LOVE KFC, I can eat them until they are coming out of every orifice.

Fairly sure it's his own.

You're kidding me, I thought he'd snagged one of Rod Stewart's cast offs.

But we can all agree kfc has the best chicken

Do we think Foghorn Leghorn's comb is a toupee?

Did some Googling on the subject which showed some intense debate on F1 boards about both Bernie Ecclestone and Eddie Jordan, also grassed up John Travolta and Nicholas Cage as ruggies along with Tina Turner and Naomi Cambell, evidence:

article-1277809533222-0A3FEFB3000005DC-2

A little less conversation, a little more proof please.

A little less conversation, a little more proof please.

With regard to Ecclestone I might have to concede the case until some enemy outs him. With regard to Eddie J, here's a Telegraph article from years ago explaining the situation and confessing to knowning the man before he stopped being bald:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/motorsport/2725298/Keep-your-hair-on-Eddie.html

Did some Googling on the subject which showed some intense debate on F1 boards about both Bernie Ecclestone and Eddie Jordan, also grassed up John Travolta and Nicholas Cage as ruggies along with Tina Turner and Naomi Cambell, evidence:

article-1277809533222-0A3FEFB3000005DC-2

Oh my god. Plug City...

Guessing Lewis Hamilton has been to the same surgery.

P.S. Edit... Just may have to expand the idea that Bernies hair, may just be hair extensions?

Back to burgers. Never said McDonalds were good burgers. They are the pink slime kings. Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole now. In my opinion, it's just boarder line to buy the shop best quality ones and cook them / bar-B-Q them ourselves.

Looking forward to our NYC holiday because I've got a tasting to undertake. Fatburger chain sounds interesting. Opinions please from our USA based posters.

• Like 1

I remember there used to be a massive thread on digital spy on this subject but I can't find it now. The only name I remember who has not mentioned in this thread yet is Tony Blackburn.

Guest droosy

Definitely toupee!! I´m just wearing one! A very useful accessory

Russell Mael of Sparks looks a bit suspect these days ...

Russell-Mael.jpg

Russell-Mael.jpg

Being a MASSIVE sparks fan, I tend to think it's more a case of dye rather than hairpiece.

I remember there used to be a massive thread on digital spy on this subject but I can't find it now. The only name I remember who has not mentioned in this thread yet is Tony Blackburn.

I think I read the same- did Olly Murs and his hair plugs get a mention? Pretty sure I got that little nugget from DS.

I just had a look and there don't seem to be any genuine photos out there of Shatner without his toupee. It would be interesting to see how old he really looks with a nude noggin.

I still can't find one of Shatner but here is Walter Koenig (Chekhov) without his wig:

1120330742_793985042001_ari-origin29-arc

WalterKoenig2011.jpg

Russell-Mael.jpg

I'm suspecting Botox too, they're well old for pop stars now, right?

Russell-Mael.jpg

They've collaborated with Franz Ferdinand to form FFS. Bloody brilliant at Glastonbury.

Russell-Mael.jpg

They've collaborated with Franz Ferdinand to form FFS. Bloody brilliant at Glastonbury.

Every post Paul Bearer posts in this thread shall be chalked up to irony.

SC

Russell-Mael.jpg

SC

Hmm, dunno, saw FFS on Later with Jools Holland and that collision of two intelligent but passionate bands works well, IMHO anyway.

Haven't bothered buying or ripping the album, mind.

Russell-Mael.jpg

SC

Hmm, dunno, saw FFS on Later with Jools Holland and that collision of two intelligent but passionate bands works well, IMHO anyway.

Yes, I watched the Glastonbury set and enjoyed it. That's when I clocked the hairdo.

I may have "Number One Song In Heaven" at my funeral. One of my all-time favourites :)

• Like 1

Russell-Mael.jpg

SC

Yes, I watched the Glastonbury set and enjoyed it. That's when I clocked the hairdo.

I may have "Number One Song In Heaven" at my funeral. One of my all-time favourites :)

If you should die whilst crossing the street?

• Like 1

Russell-Mael.jpg

SC

I'd rather die before I awake, if I'm honest.

• Like 1

Russell-Mael.jpg

SC

I had this song on vinyl when I was a student on the B side was an extended version which was even more awesome.

• Like 1

Russell-Mael.jpg

SC

I had this song on vinyl when I was a student on the B side was an extended version which was even more awesome.

Me too! I had the 12 inch version. Wish I hadn't got rid of all my vinyl for a house move :(