Gooseberry Crumble

I predict the grim reaper is going to confound sceptics and be its most powerful yet like a super strong enema in 2024 moreso than recent years equalling or even beating 2020

5 minutes ago, mymango said:

My strong feeling is it's because of Jimmy. When he goes, which could range from a few days to several weeks from now, the dam will burst.

Is it? What is it about Jimmy Carter dying that'll cause the deaths of so many unconnected people?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TQR said:

Is it? What is it about Jimmy Carter dying that'll cause the deaths of so many unconnected people?

Didn't you know about the Jimmy Carter doomsday protocol, his heart beat controls the life force of everyone born before 1944 and so when he finally passes, all those aged 80 and over will die too. This is the real reason why he is in 'hospice care', but they don't want you to know this.

• Haha 5
  • Shocked 3

2 minutes ago, Commtech Sio Bibble said:

Didn't you know about the Jimmy Carter doomsday protocol, his heart beat controls the life force of everyone born before 1944 and so when he finally passes, all those aged 80 and over will die too. This is the real reason why he is in 'hospice care', but they don't want you to know this.

This is extraordinary insight that you can only possibly have gathered by being mymango's therapist. He's gonna be fucking tamping, breach of client confidentiality and all that.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, TQR said:

I think you could probably connect Carter to many people, given the sheer length and breadth of his connections.

2 minutes ago, mymango said:

I think you could probably connect Carter to many people, given the sheer length and breadth of his connections.

…to their mortality?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TQR said:

…to their mortality?

He's just such a significant figure. It's a bit like how, after Gorbachev died in 2022, after four months without a hit, the Queen died. We're in a similar situation now, I think.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Commtech Sio Bibble said:

HUGE ... if true

37 minutes ago, mymango said:

He's just such a significant figure. It's a bit like how, after Gorbachev died in 2022, after four months without a hit, the Queen died. We're in a similar situation now, I think.

Do you ever think maybe you are wildly overestimating the power and influence of the Deathlist, or are you sticking with Brenda losing the will to live because of our 5th Death of 2022* and Jimmy Carter about to be similarly responsible for the deaths of Dennis Skinner and Imelda Marcos?

*Which isn't true. We know that she lost the will to live because she'd recently met with Liz Truss.

34 minutes ago, TQR said:

Do you ever think maybe you are wildly overestimating the power and influence of the Deathlist, or are you sticking with Brenda losing the will to live because of our 5th Death of 2022* and Jimmy Carter about to be similarly responsible for the deaths of Dennis Skinner and Imelda Marcos?

*Which isn't true. We know that she lost the will to live because she'd recently met with Liz Truss.

Who knows what the universe holds.

1 minute ago, mymango said:

Who knows what the universe holds.

Probably not Carter’s demise at this point though 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm at the stage now where I think we should just take Jimmy Carter out. 

We need someone who they'll never suspect though.

What's Lady Cecilia Bartholemew up to these days?

Edit: Prepping her nuclear bunker for an imminent apocalyptic war apparently:

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Probably not Carter’s demise at this point though 

Given the information about his extended hospice stay, physical frailty, cognitive challenges, the emotional impact of bereavement, he is likely in the very late stage of his illness.

• Haha 1

@Gooseberry Crumble are you getting any feelings currently?