Sign in to follow this  
Spade_Cooley

Eugenia Cooney vs Nikocado Avocado: Who Will Die First?

?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think this is the only thread that actually fills me with terror when I click on it to see the latest.

• Like 4

This girl will most likely die on stream.

Her obese mother encourages her because she takes pictures of her anorexic daughter to put on Instagram. The family is very rich so it's not like they can't afford to take her to a clinic.

There’s no way someone has the surname avocado - not without some explanation.  I choose Cooney, who sounds Fenian at least.

6 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

There’s no way someone has the surname avocado - not without some explanation.  I choose Cooney, who sounds Fenian at least.

"Nikocado Avocado" is just his YouTube name.

His real name is Nicholas Perry.

There's your explanation.

Nikocado Avocado actually did a video the other day with his husband and in the background you could literally overhear his neighbour getting stabbed. You could see that he heard it but instead of getting off his ass to see if they were ok he continued the video stream.

Later he went on social media and said "omg I didn't realise that at the time - here go to the (insert minute) so you can check it out".

• Like 1

On 22/03/2022 at 19:42, ladyfiona said:

Nikocado Avocado actually did a video the other day with his husband and in the background you could literally overhear his neighbour getting stabbed. You could see that he heard it but instead of getting off his ass to see if they were ok he continued the video stream.

Later he went on social media and said "omg I didn't realise that at the time - here go to the (insert minute) so you can check it out".

Wow sorry I missed this, thank you for sharing the news, so I could check it out. He clearly heard this going on and burped on purpose twice to cover the sound imo

1 hour ago, Khthonia said:

When you run out of content and mummy lets you go outside, Lucky her feet didn't touch ground she might have snapped.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/0xhxRtsR8bw

I’m so sorry for her. I’ve battled anorexia for 2 years when I was 18, it fucked me. You never fully recover from that, it’s an addiction as drugs, alcohol and everything else. The thing is, I was a man and anorexic men are quite rare. I know she’ll never recover from it and it breaks my heart. I had the chance of being surrounded by a wonderful family and medical team but she’s obviously not. I can’t watch her without feeling so related and sorry for her…. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

41 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

I’m so sorry for her. I’ve battled anorexia for 2 years when I was 18, if fucked me. You never fully recover from that, it’s an addiction as drugs, alcohol and everything else. The thing is, I was a man and anorexic men are quite rare. I know she’ll never recover from it and it breaks my heart. I had the chance of being surrounded by a wonderful family and medical team but she’s obviously not. I can’t watch her without feeling so related and sorry for her…. 

Yes, they are, and well done to you. Thank you for sharing that personal experience. May you be on a good path now and I agree it is very sad to see not a positive turning point without pure love. This is beyond her control I am disgusted at this family for not helping her better.

If she dies I so hope she doesn't, that they will see this as abuse and lack of duty of care as I don't think eugenia has the right state of mind to make a good decision at this point regarding her health and welfare, that the parents will be held accountable ( mainly the mother)

I know alot not interested but found this on youtube and even though the dude is built different he did share some interesting facts about her and kind words as well. If you are to watch I recommmend you watch the full video not just a minute or 2.

• Like 1

Most recent streams Eugenia did recently. Don't look if you don't wish to see an anorexic woman.

Spoiler

image.png.ed42bdf46d60ff211224c29b19503600.png

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

Don't look if you don't wish to see an anorexic woman.

If you're going to put a warning.... ;)

1 minute ago, En Passant said:

If you're going to put a warning.... ;)

Fixed it now.

• Like 2

Nikocado has lost 89 pounds according to his newest video.

• Like 1

I'm browsing a certain forum that won't be named. It has a thread about Eugenia. Apparently last Thursday so many people were calling a crisis centre about her that she had to go in to be assessed. Not heard much about anything since.

image.jpeg.f1b520c2dc7985bca06b03d5a49dec12.jpeg

• Like 1

It's Halloween time and that only means one thing. Dressing up and going to Home Depot.

image.thumb.jpeg.527c9ad66b2f5dbb462ae36f413d7384.jpeg

1 hour ago, ladyfiona said:

It's Halloween time and that only means one thing. Dressing up and going to Home Depot.

image.thumb.jpeg.527c9ad66b2f5dbb462ae36f413d7384.jpeg

No need to dress up, she could go as a stick insect.

• Like 1