dimreaper

David Jason

13 hours ago, Banana said:

Direct any legal action towards Paul Bearer

I think Grim Reaper is more accurate.  

• Like 1

Pointless bump of arguably pointless thread....

Now recovered, Dave had Covid in the summer; his tale of trying to go for a piss sounds worthy of an OFAH scene.

"I crawled to the bed. The muscles weren't working and I used the bed to try and stand up so that I could go to where I wanted to get, and also get back into bed, and I couldn't…

"I tried for about a quarter of an hour, trying all sorts of things to stand up so I could walk about.

"My arms wouldn't work and my legs wouldn't work, so being a very creative and inventive person, I thought, how will I get from here to the door?

"You know when you see a walrus if you watch David Attenborough, and they walk on land, they crawl on land? That's what I did.

"But in order to do that, I had to use my head. So now I'm lying face down on the ground, and in order to get to the door - and the arms really weren't working and the legs weren't working - I was using my head to drag me to the door.

"So just as I got to the door, the door opened... and it was my good lady wife and she managed to help me get back into bed. But later on the next day, I got carpet burns all down on my forehead and across the top of my nose."

'Health update' from David Jason.   Moving well, but not saying anything.

• Like 1