TQR

The Next Tory Leader

Who’ll Be The Next Tory Leader?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:
Therese Coffey at Health

DD77966B-C68E-486F-A8BF-E37803F2438E.thumb.jpeg.d163f66d032e66280ad694a7286b1b27.jpeg

• Haha 2

Thërêšē Çøffęŷ is only 50 years old. I find this extraordinary.

5 minutes ago, TQR said:

Thërêšē Çøffęŷ is only 50 years old. I find this extraordinary.

4 years younger than Kylie Minogue. Fucking hell :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jennifer Lopez, 53, taken 2 days ago:

397C34F9-17D4-497B-93AE-5FB8BE0D0E60.thumb.jpeg.74577d44f902ffc35f71e8a09d4f9a9b.jpeg

Therese’’’’’’’’’’’ (put the accents where you want them) Coffey, 50, taken 4 weeks ago:

4EA1086C-8EAB-44E9-903C-BFC2F84FB5F4.thumb.jpeg.91ff4a8365a34981fc714d76cf448e94.jpeg

Being a Tory cunt ages you. Don’t do it.

So Is Liz Truss going to win? If so I bet she’s going to resign lol.

Yesterday the Daily Dog Mess ran an article suggesting 05 October 2023 as Election day.

5 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Yesterday the Daily Dog Mess ran an article suggesting 05 October 2023 as Election day.

Might I suggest bringing that forward by a year

• Like 1

Speaking to L**ra K***sberg, Joe Lycett off of comedians says how reassured he is by our incoming PM Truss.

• Like 1

Feel free to quote me when it doesn’t happen but I am going to predict Liz Truss and The Tories will win a majority at the next election and that she has a more than even chance of still being PM in 2030. Keir Starmer is not that popular and Labour’s poll ratings as a result feel weak. Truss freezing energy prices would likely make her very popular for a year or more. 

• Angry 1
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Feel free to quote me when it doesn’t happen but I am going to predict Liz Truss and The Tories will win a majority at the next election and that she has a more than even chance of still being PM in 2030. Keir Starmer is not that popular and Labour’s poll ratings as a result feel weak. Truss freezing energy prices would likely make her very popular for a year or more. 

They’re polling the strongest since 2002. They’re almost 20pts ahead. Again, you’re talking shite for the sake of it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

She needs to get the package right. If it feels out of touch or untargeted she will not regain any of the places that the Tories have lost ground. They are currently in a pincer movement between the one nation tory voters who didn't really support Brexit who may switch to LDs and the red wall working class 2019 Tory voters who Brexit has not yet delivered for and who feel betrayed by the cost of living crisis and/or partygate

However the media are still hysterically anti-labour but they may be some unofficial tactical voting that could damage them when the election comes.

I am wary of the polls. Theresa May has a 22 point lead over Jeremy Corbyn in January 2017

Pictured - honeymoon period with the public.

20220905_092823.jpg

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, msc said:

Pictured - honeymoon period with the public.

20220905_092823.jpg

Wow. And that’s YouGov.

Also, just laughing now at the idea that, after all this, Rishi Sunak won.

• Like 1

Truss. But the margin was much smaller than I thought it’d be; 81k to 60k.

The prediction was a similar scale of win that Johnson had (66.4%). She got 57%.

She's going to lose massively - BoJo will be back soon. He's the new Berlusconi.

Her speech is awful. Her delivery is useless. Maybot 2.0 but at least Theresa had a little political nous and sense of responsibility, she's just a vacuous opportunist.

4 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

She's going to lose massively - BoJo will be back soon. He's the new Berlusconi.

See what’s happening with Trump now? That’s Johnson’s future.

6 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

And won't help the Tories one bit

5 minutes ago, TQR said:

See what’s happening with Trump now? That’s Johnson’s future.

Depends if the party finds an alternative. The Republicans COULD switch away from Trump, but they know that it means losing some votes for the next 1-2 elections, short-term vs. long-term thinking. It does look like Trump is managing to keep the party dependent on him.

I kind of suspect that BoJo will find his own microphone in the media.

She will apparently deliver, deliver and deliver. And. Make. Full. Stops. In. Sentences. Great. Again.

She has the charm, the charisma and the intellect of a rotting woollen doll left by a subsided grave.

The smart move - IMHO - invest in a company that rents out water cannons!

Fun and games may be coming to a town centre near us all very soon.

• Like 1

Oh aye, and...

305209566_10228441610526743_380212812818

• Haha 1