The Daredevil

Rick Stein

Pretty sure this thread would have done nicely.

He ain't no Fanny Craddock or Keith Floyd.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Pretty sure this thread would have done nicely.

He ain't no Fanny Craddock or Keith Floyd.

Stein is arguably one of the UK's most renowned chefs. Anyway, the only one I know other than Gordon Ramsay and Jamie Oliver.

1 minute ago, The Daredevil said:

Stein is arguably one of the UK's most renowned chefs. Anyway, the only one I know other than Gordon Ramsey and Jamie Oliver.

Keep telling me you're a cunt without telling me you're a cunt.

f80aa288beb73fa3a5aa29840b90df07.jpeg.7da4a2b7623d0317bb80167dd9e872fc.jpeg

You’re going to be full throttle irritating until 2024 DL is released aren’t you? Same shite every year. 

• Like 2

TV chefs: Delia feels DLy and is surprisingly in her 80s now but it is far too earlier for her. Graham Kerr in a few years maybe? The rest I feel we are talking well over a decade for inclusion at earliest.

1 hour ago, msc said:

TV chefs: Delia feels DLy and is surprisingly in her 80s now but it is far too earlier for her. Graham Kerr in a few years maybe? The rest I feel we are talking well over a decade for inclusion at earliest.

Lots of potentials in the appropriate age range - Mary Berry, Prue Leith, Josceline Dimbleby for example. Also Dave Myers from the Hairy Bikers given his long-running cancer battle. Graham Kerr would be good given he was most active in the 1960s and 1970s and most people old enough to remember him would probably not be aware he was still alive. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Deathrace said:

Lots of potentials in the appropriate age range - Mary Berry, Prue Leith, Josceline Dimbleby for example. Also Dave Myers from the Hairy Bikers given his long-running cancer battle. Graham Kerr would be good given he was most active in the 1960s and 1970s and most people old enough to remember him would probably not be aware he was still alive. 

I remember us getting all excited by Ken Hom getting a diagnosis back in the day

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Deathrace said:

Cooking writer, presenter and actress  Madhur Jaffrey is 90 now and is a potential as well. 

• Like 1