Lafaucheuse

The 18th death of 2023

Will Carter outlive another one ?  

161 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Jiminy Cricket

• Facepalm 1

Going with Carter next, in about 6 hours, based on the recent speed of fatalities. I think the record of 20 will fall by the middle of December.

Bob Newhart, I think that next year is going to start off with a bang, I am starting to think that Mr Carter may be one of the immortals.

917041863_IMG_3549Medium.jpeg.cc3b2624f22d9a77dd9f9f3b56032191.jpegAfter seeing Jimmy Carter at his wife’s funeral I’m picking him.

• Like 2

Nobody picked Delors yet ? 
- He is 98

-last interview of him found on YouTube is from 2021

- he is widowed since 2020 after the death of his wife aged 96.

- his daughter Martine Aubry is 73 years old, is a famous political figure in France, mayor of the northern city of Lille (one of the 10 most importants city in France). At the age of 73, losing both your parents is something usual. 
- most important, he is out of politics since he left his job of President of the European Commission.
Delors is staying in the shadow from a long time but could reappear in the news quickly than we could think. 
If he reaches 2024, keep him in the DL for next year. I doubt he will reach his 100th birthday.

17 minutes ago, La Tombe said:

Nobody picked Delors yet ? 
- He is 98

-last interview of him found on YouTube is from 2021

- he is widowed since 2020 after the death of his wife aged 96.

- his daughter Martine Aubry is 73 years old, is a famous political figure in France, mayor of the northern city of Lille (one of the 10 most importants city in France). At the age of 73, losing both your parents is something usual. 
- most important, he is out of politics since he left his job of Preisndet of The European Comission.
Delors is staying in the shadow from a long time but could reappear in the news quickly than we could think. 
If he reaches 2024, keep him in the DL for next year. I doubt he will reach his 100th birthday.

Is he wrinkly and crinkly and smelling on Ruth Langsford's Insta, though?

• Haha 1

Just come back off holiday to the land of strong Wi-Fi & 4G...

Thus, I choose Robert Duvall to be the next hit.

On 30/11/2023 at 11:15, Death Impends said:

Been watching All in the Family lately. Which is an obvious cue for me to vote for Nor-

Jimmy Carter because they've started making references to him in the episodes.

What a stupid I was!

Sleeper, Lewd_Squirrel, RetroGamer47, and Slackhurst Broadcasting are the four Lear Kings.

Thread closed.

• Like 6