Crispy

Paul Hunter

Sizeable brown, sunk today.

For DL form watchers, note a fairly healthy looking Joe Johnson in the gathering. Considering the state of his heart when they operated that's something of a result.

What an extremely odd link to post, mpfc! I'm not sure I get whatever (extremely) subtle social comment you're making... :huh:

Like you, ie, I cannot follow MPFC's flow. He may have posted a bad link. He may just be suffering posting burn-out. Are you all right lad?

For DL form watchers, note a fairly healthy looking Joe Johnson in the gathering. Considering the state of his heart when they operated that's something of a result.

What an extremely odd link to post, mpfc! I'm not sure I get whatever (extremely) subtle social comment you're making... :huh:

I think he posted the same link as in this post. I have no idea what it should be. :skull:

regards,

Hein

I think he posted the same link as in this post. I have no idea what it should be. :skull:

regards,

Hein

I believe this is the link mpfc meant to post.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_spor...ker/6067408.stm

Apologies to all readers and thanks to Tempus. Accidently posted the same link I'd patched into the Reg Varney thread, where it makes perfect sense. Thought my edit menu had captured the Paul Hunter link, obviously I'd forgotten to right click, or summat.

Paul Hunter may have a shot or two left in him, or summat.

Here's a quote:

She said the frozen sperm donation "was something we talked about. It was something that was put in the pipeline".

I've never heard it called that before.... :)

Guest Pauline

Paul...we miss you so much...I miss you so much.You was a great player and a great person. :dead3: I hope that in heaven you are happy.

Guest Guest

To All members of this site,

I have just been looking thought Google to search for some information regarding Paul Hunter and came across this site.

I am amazed at what some people have gone out of their way to add to what I can only describe as a website for sad and lonely people who have to justify their existence by writing the biggest load of sh*t I’ve ever read. I hope the saying is correct when people say what goes around comes around.

To all of you who have taken the time to post these cheep laughs and comments on Paul’s behalf I truly hope that one day it’s you. I wouldn’t wish for my worst enemy to be diagnosed with such a horrible disease except for people who go out of their way to make fun of someone who you have never even met with any disease, I do believe what goes around comes around. I can not believe I have been so unfortunate as to stumble over such a waste of a website with such a waste of people in it.

Have any of you stopped to think for one second how Paul’s family& Friends may feel, I really do hope Paul’s daughter Evie Rose never comes across this site. Nobody asked you to discuss it so why can’t you just alone.

As you are probably aware Paul SADLEY died on the 9th of October 2006 from his rear Cancer. I’m sure it won’t but maybe there is a slight, just a slight chance you might sit back and think what upset you may cause to anyone who has read this rubbish.

I have just looked into your website a little more, I would describe it as disturbing, sad, pathetic and weird why do you do it does it make you feel good about yourself. Do you people have wives and children? What if it was them how would you feel then?

ALL MEMBERS OF THIS SITE SHOULD BE PUT INTO THE SAME CATEGORY AS PEDAPHILES YOU SAD PATHETIC WASTE OF SPACE. I HOPE IT’S YOU NEXT.

GOODBYE, AD

P.S. Please get someone to post your death on here.

I have just been looking thought Google to search for some information regarding Paul Hunter and came across this site.

I am amazed at what some people have gone out of their way to add to what I can only describe as a website for sad and lonely people who have to justify their existence by writing the biggest load of sh*t I’ve ever read. I hope the saying is correct when people say what goes around comes around.

To all of you who have taken the time to post these cheep laughs and comments on Paul’s behalf I truly hope that one day it’s you. I wouldn’t wish for my worst enemy to be diagnosed with such a horrible disease except for people who go out of their way to make fun of someone who you have never even met with any disease, I do believe what goes around comes around. I can not believe I have been so unfortunate as to stumble over such a waste of a website with such a waste of people in it.

Have any of you stopped to think for one second how Paul’s family& Friends may feel, I really do hope Paul’s daughter Evie Rose never comes across this site. Nobody asked you to discuss it so why can’t you just alone.

As you are probably aware Paul SADLEY died on the 9th of October 2006 from his rear Cancer. I’m sure it won’t but maybe there is a slight, just a slight chance you might sit back and think what upset you may cause to anyone who has read this rubbish.

I have just looked into your website a little more, I would describe it as disturbing, sad, pathetic and weird why do you do it does it make you feel good about yourself. Do you people have wives and children? What if it was them how would you feel then?

ALL MEMBERS OF THIS SITE SHOULD BE PUT INTO THE SAME CATEGORY AS PEDAPHILES YOU SAD PATHETIC WASTE OF SPACE. I HOPE IT’S YOU NEXT.

GOODBYE, AD

Another happy customer :D

Please get someone to post your death on here.

Good thinking Guest, but we've already addressed that here. Thanks for the suggestion, though. :D

blah blah absolutely disgusted blah blah hope you all die painfully blah blah...

blah blah I'm so annoyed I can't even spell pedaphile blah blah Have a nice day...

Dear Guest,

I am sorry to hear about the death of Paul Sadley through some form of bowel cancer - it must have come as a terrible shock, occuring the same day as the death of Paul Hunter. We are not all uncaring, so please accept my condolences.

Yours sincerely

Teddy

Guest Guest

[edited out - just repeating all of the above]

ALL MEMBERS OF THIS SITE SHOULD BE PUT INTO THE SAME CATEGORY AS PEADAPHILES YOU SAD PATHETIC WASTE OF SPACE. I HOPE IT’S YOU NEXT.

GOODBYE

P.S.S Thanks for the correction you waster.

Edited by Teddy

ALL MEMBERS OF THIS SITE SHOULD BE PUT INTO THE SAME CATEGORY AS PEADAPHILES YOU SAD PATHETIC WASTE OF SPACE. I HOPE IT’S YOU NEXT.

GOODBYE

:D

GOODBYE

:P

That someone with a fetish for all things small, round and green??

Personally sugar snaps do it for me every time :D

Have any of you stopped to think for one second how Paul’s family & Friends may feel, I really do hope Paul’s daughter Evie Rose never comes across this site. Nobody asked you to discuss it so why can’t you just alone.

As you are probably aware Paul SADLEY died on the 9th of October 2006 from his rare Cancer. I’m sure it won’t but maybe there is a slight, just a slight chance you might sit back and think what upset you may cause to anyone who has read this rubbish.

ALL MEMBERS OF THIS SITE SHOULD BE PUT INTO THE SAME CATEGORY AS PAEDOPHILES YOU SAD PATHETIC WASTE OF SPACE. I HOPE IT’S YOU NEXT.

GOODBYE, AD

Thanks for correction waster

One last thing, it's SADLY not SADLEY and if you cared to read into the posts more no one laughs at the death of others in here, come friend, relax, grab a chair, join us, you will in the end.... :D

You added to the site though didn't you?

So near, yet so far....is someone helping you with this?

As you are probably aware Paul SADLEY died on the 9th of October 2006 from his rare Cancer...cheep laughs ...

ALL MEMBERS OF THIS SITE SHOULD BE PUT INTO THE SAME CATEGORY AS PAEDOPHILES YOU SAD PATHETIC WASTE OF SPACE. I HOPE IT'S YOU NEXT.

This is worth ranting about. We established on this thread around the time of his death that he'd qualify on existing points for a ranking inside the top fifty but there's no mention of it. I'm not saying they should have listed him in tournaments but some acknowledgement on their site, maybe by listing him and then carrying on the numers below, would have been fitting.

Ranters....

3968768_funny01pic20.gif

This is worth ranting about. We established on this thread around the time of his death that he'd qualify on existing points for a ranking inside the top fifty but there's no mention of it. I'm not saying they should have listed him in tournaments but some acknowledgement on their site, maybe by listing him and then carrying on the numers below, would have been fitting.

Sports organisations and the dead, tell me about it.

Many years ago I played an away chess match in my local league and as it happened my opponent had died a few days before and was buried that same day. The opponent's team manager had decided not to replace him and after we had already won the match by a sizable margin I decided to fill in a draw for my game on the match form. Four days later the competition manager of the league called me to say that he could not accept a draw played by a dead man and that he had changed my game to a win.

A few years before that in another away match my opponent had a heart attack during the game and died a few days later. Again the competition manager wouldn't accept a draw for a result.

regards,

Hein

Reminder to self: never play Hein at chess.

A few years ago, well - about 20 years ago to be exact - I was a county chess player. One evening, my primary school (for I was very young indeed back then) was playing an away match against a school about 10 miles down the road.

Anyway, I was about to sit down to start my match when I came over all queer. Feeling dizzy, nauseous, all the rest of it. My opponent wasn't Hein, nor did I die but I had to go outside for some fresh air and regroup.

The point is - I wasn't forced to forfeit the match but our chess team had a sixth member who would act as reserve in the event of any queernesses/deaths.

My reserve on this occasion? None other than Andrew 'Freddie' Flintoff. He got thrashed, the muppet. :blink:

Guest Guest

A few years ago, well - about 20 years ago to be exact - I was a county chess player. One evening, my primary school (for I was very young indeed back then) was playing an away match against a school about 10 miles down the road.

Anyway, I was about to sit down to start my match when I came over all queer. Feeling dizzy, nauseous, all the rest of it. My opponent wasn't Hein, nor did I die but I had to go outside for some fresh air and regroup.

The point is - I wasn't forced to forfeit the match but our chess team had a sixth member who would act as reserve in the event of any queernesses/deaths.

My reserve on this occasion? None other than Andrew 'Freddie' Flintoff. He got thrashed, the muppet. :blink:

Shame he did not stick to Chess

p.s sorry for the above slip of the mouse

:crossbone:

Most of my opponents prefer to resign.

regards,

Hein

Guest Guest

he got pancreatic cancer he never had chance