Crispy

Paul Hunter

Guest Paul J Hunter (no relation)
While we're on the subject, would any of our ranters (welcome chaps, make yourselves at home) care to direct me to any other sick or disrespectful comments about Paul Hunter on this site?

I'm sure I can't find very many. This thread is 90% ranters and members abusing ranters, and about 10% reports about his health.

Ok, you've got a poin there, Mr Not-A-Jersey-Royal (is that your REAL name? lol) Maybe you're NOT actually (for the most part, there are always some exceptions) making sick or disredpectful comments about Paul but still, DEATHlist? DEATH? come on! surely you've got better things to do than hang asround in graveyards chatting about celebrities dying. Everyone dies for F**k's sake, get on with living instead of getting your cheap thrills every timesomeone famous pops their clogs. I wonder how many people on this sordid luittle forum have actually been somewhere else to post thier sadness at Paul's untimely demise?????

It seems to me that this whole site is just set up to attract people who care about those famous people, cos they've touched their lives in some way, and then put those people downn when they complain about your tasteless little death-betting thing. There are probably more unemployed people per square inch on this forum than therer are in downtown Middlesborough, and THAT's saying something.

I'm not going to post on here anymore, cos I've had it with your head games. F*****g sickos. (ok, we've established that most of you aren't sickos, but still)

RIP Paul Hunter, a great man, a great snooker player who will be missed by those who ACTUALLY care.

For the many visitors who are offended by this site, have your pens at the ready as this information will be removed almost as soon as it is posted by the owner of this site. You see, he enjoys very cleverly having fun at the expense of others less lucky than himself but doesn't want you to know who he is:

As has been pointed out, that information is available to anyone with half a brain and knows of Internic/WHOIS.

Oh, and the difference is, he is alive, whereas Paul Hunter is (just about) stone-cold now.

Thinking about it, wouldn't "Pool Hunter" be a great name for a certain former presenter of Strike It Lucky?

Guest Guest
The personal info you refer to is on a few Paul Hunter and snooker sites with links to here. You won't able to delete them.

For those who know where to look that information has always been available on the Web. There's still no reason to post it here. As a matter of policy all personal information not about the one who posts it is binned.

If you ranters are willing to stop posting it, I'm willing to reopen the Paul Hunter topic. I'm rather missing the fun.

regards,

Hein

Fun?

Says it all.

Whoever has his personal details, keep posting them until he is forced to close this down.

Notapotato Posted Today, 02:21 PM

While we're on the subject, would any of our ranters (welcome chaps, make yourselves at home) care to direct me to any other sick or disrespectful comments about Paul Hunter on this site?

I'm sure I can't find very many. This thread is 90% ranters and members abusing ranters, and about 10% reports about his health.

True. From the ranter's rantings, you'd think all we did was come up

with streams of jokes about poor Paul's condition, whereas a few comments apart,

it's been fairly reverent.

Those who have come on and had a go could have just ignored this site but deep down

there was a kind of morbid curiosity and tempation won!

But life (and indeed death) goes on and this current controversy will blow over when

some other noted personality breathes their last..... :blink:

But life (and indeed death) goes on and this current controversy will blow over when

some other noted personality breathes their last..... :blink:

Hunter a noted personality? He was hardly Thatcher, or that Tongolese King, was he...although he earned more for doing less, so he was obviously a very astute businessman, if nothing else.

I'm getting dragged into another debate as to what constitutes a celebrity, 'noted personality'

or whatever. He made the national news, which makes him a noted personality in my eyes. :blink:

I'm getting dragged into another debate as to what constitutes a celebrity, 'noted personality'

or whatever. He made the national news, which makes him a noted personality in my eyes. :blink:

I would suggest he was more of a celebrity than a noted personality.

I mean, Fidel Castro is hardly a celebrity, but he is a noted personality.

I think there is a slight difference - if the DL was just about celebrities we would have to chose candidates that 75 per cent of the general public had head of.

Sadly, I think we'd lose the likes of Lady Byrd Johnson, etc, and that would be a shame.

To be fair Dr, you are correct. I was trying to use the word as a more general

term, which emcopasses the likes of Hunter as well as Castro.

Is there a better term to use? :blink:

To be fair Dr, you are correct. I was trying to use the word as a more general

term, which emcopasses the likes of Hunter as well as Castro.

Is there a better term to use? :ghost:

No, I don't think there is. I think the term "notable" is perhaps the best, given that their inclusion on the list is reliant on their notability.

Someone can be notable but not well-known, perhaps if they are very well-known in a certain field.

How many people down the pub over a certain age would have heard of Sir Tim Berners Lee?

Then again, how many people under a cetain age have heard of Ferenc Puskas?

Are they both notable - of course they are!

Guest Guest
i hope you die u F*****g boring retard

u f****n cruel c**ts go a F**k ureself u dirty W**ker

Guest manutd4eva

It's horribe news, that a snooker legend has died at a very young age fighting cancer and i would like to say that the game of snooker will never forget him :ghost:

Why are these ranters using a quote, seemingly out of context and by a non-member, as a club

to beat us with. Bizarre... :ghost:

Guest scarey  mary!!!
Paul Hunter,

A great snooker player has sadly been told he has cancer. As always he will be "tenacious and positive" throughout the ordeal.......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_spor...ker/4417783.stm

"six cysts in his stomach".

Now that's what I call "Snookered".

man, dont u have any respect !!!!!

I've just realised what a bad month or so it's been for the Hunters. First 'The Crocodile' and now Paul.

My deepest respectful sympathies to their respective families.

Guest Guest
I've just realised what a bad month or so it's been for the Hunters. First 'The Crocodile' and now Paul.

My deepest respectful sympathies to their respective families.

this is a bit of a sh*t site isn't it?

Guest Sagar

i dont know whether you eard but Paul Hunter Died earlier this morning, Possibly one of the best snooker players alive 4 time masters champion, hope that you are now in rest, love you matey!

R.I.P Paul

Guest Rob

Unfortunatly Paul has passed away last night, he will be sorley missed by all

R.I.P Paul

Guest Steve

BREAKING NEWS!

Paul Hunter died last night, in case you hadn't heard yet. He'd had some cancer.

RIP Paul

BREAKING NEWS!

Paul Hunter died last night, in case you hadn't heard yet. He'd had some cancer.

RIP Paul

Yes Iain, I am sure that everyone is aware. :ghost:

Regards,

ff

Guest Guest

Why are these ranters using a quote, seemingly out of context and by a non-member, as a club

to beat us with. Bizarre... :ph34r:

:old: this site is so F*****g funny.... i wanna be a member..... tell me how...... please.... do i get to have a comical death related screen name??? what shall i call myself??? in the words of someone.... death makes angels of us all... gives us wings where we had shoulders.... smooth as ravens claws..... i hate birds... where's my catapult? :ghost:

Re: the Paul Hunter messages - cheap laughs, well done all of you, so witty, so funny and to the owner of this site the same sentiments, good laugh when it's down the pub after a few drinks if you know it's done in jest, but if you actually devote time to doing this online, you've got serious problems. But of course, no-one will ever know or suspect it's YOU will they??? Very brave of you - see you down the dole queue, loser.

Oh and if you even bother retaliating to this you're an even bigger loser.

Well you are a last word freak, aren't you.

Me too.

RIP Paul

All the members here are

c**ts ... c**ts

No we're not. Some of us are d**ks.

RIP Paul

All the members here are

c**ts ... c**ts

Ducks?

RIP Paul

All the members here are

c**ts ... c**ts

Ducks?

Dorks probably.

You have to be careful whom you call one of them. I know.

Guest Guest

Sadistic c**ts.

RIP Paul, legend.