RIP Paul, legend.

You are stupid people here :ph34r:

Notapotato you are NEXT!!!!!!!!!! :ghost:

Sadistic c**ts.

RIP Paul, legend.

You are stupid people here :ph34r:

Notapotato you are NEXT!!!!!!!!!! :ghost:

Oh?

115 people reading this topic, I'm guessing a few first time visitors amongst them.

HELLO! Stick around, it's more fun than snooker.

Guest Guest
Sadistic c**ts.

RIP Paul, legend.

I,m with you mate, R.i.p. Paul you showed the strength in your illness the same as you did on the snooker table .

115 people reading this topic, I'm guessing a few first time visitors amongst them.

HELLO! Stick around, it's more fun than snooker.

And all this happening just after tobacco companies were stopped sponsoring snooker events.

Probably for the best.

Snooker has cleaned up in recent years - the days of Bill Webernick (or however it is spelt) downing 20 pints a match are long gone.

Although I believe a few players (including Mark King) still smoke during matches?

Guest danny a
Unfortunatly Paul has passed away last night, he will be sorley missed by all

R.I.P Paul

Sad Sad news About Paul Hunter i feel for his child and wife my love goes out to them Respect paul RIP Mate

One of the most gifted players

shows you how short life can be

respect paul

Danny A

Tobacco sponsorship, hmmm.

They could with us, it would be like that short lived 'bravado brand' Death Cigarettes.

Death List brought to you by Imperial Tobacco, suppliers of lung cancer, underweight babies and premature death in many forms.

I'm on it guys, this time next year we'll be on a tenner a post, or summat.

Guest Guest

What a bunch of sad c*nts!

I bet all you death wishers and wannabe cynical twats on here are a group of lame losers that sit on the bog spunking your venom on your nicely painted high gloss walls because your only brain cell can't exert itself much beyond that! -

C-U-N-T-S - get a life or more to the point death and rid us all of your pathetic existance

Oh, and one last thing, may you in your darkest hour feel the most excruciating pain and suffer for ever more but do us all a favour when you finally pop your clogs and get a woodland burial, at least your useless existance would finally come into fruition by breathing life into a tree or something mildly more interesting!

Thanks Guest, I read your post with interest and have now passed it to the customer services manager for further investigation. Whilst I understand some of the issues raised I would point out that we accept no personal responsibility for your own choice of supporting a celebrity who succombed to a terminal illness. We respectfully suggest that you peruse the 'failure of the deathlist' thread for details of other celebrities with an almost supernatural hold on good health.

Guest Guest
Thanks Guest, I read your post with interest and have now passed it to the customer services manager for further investigation.

Oh, so it's ok to leave posts ripping the piss out of people suffering and dying?????

pass on what you want ...I feel nada!

I am disgusted that this thread was even allowed to get this far ...whatever!

have a nice life Haaaa!

Oh, so it's ok to leave posts ripping the piss out of people suffering and dying?????

You're catching on pretty quick.

Go well.

Possibly one of the best snooker players alive

Don't know if you heard, but Steve Paul Hunter died last night

I can't believe he has gone.

If the selfish bastard just held on a couple more months he could have been on my DDP!

And think of those points lost on the CPDP where the young uns are prime scorers, even with the cancer deduction he'd have been a tasty addition to my nul point top ten.

Guest Guest

look ...I havnt bothered to read all threads on this forum , I simply typed in Paul Hunter to google and this place came up and I must just tell you that i am normally a passive person that cares for fellow human beings - I have done a lot in my life to raise money for Cancer research Uk and find alot of the posts on this thread totally mind boggling and quite frankly leaves me questioning my faith in the human race!

It's not on!

how can anybody justify and gloat with glee over the suffering of another human, I will NEVER understand :ghost:

Guest Guest

each to his own - I await with baited breath for my punishment on daring to vent my views

"Go well yourself"

If you think this is bad I go on hunting trips to Africa.

Can't afford to shoot the animals so I settle for killing the aids infested, orphaned children.

What a bunch of sad c*nts!

a group of lame losers that sit on the bog spunking your venom on your nicely painted high gloss walls because your only brain cell can't exert itself much beyond that! -

To paraphrase........ our lone brain cells exert themselves by spunking venom on high gloss walls

Yours puzzled (but alive, dammit, ALIVE!!)

Am I right in thinkinhg that there have been thousands of viewings on this site today. I'm sure it was only 36,000 an hour ago. I have to take my hat off to Paul Hunter's fan base. Respect.

Am I right in thinkinhg that there have been thousands of viewings on this site today. I'm sure it was only 36,000 an hour ago. I have to take my hat off to Paul Hunter's fan base. Respect.

This thread now has half the views of Richard O'Sullivan...

Richard, that is, not Ronnie...

I'm sure your mail will be thankfully received, although he regrets that he can not reply to all letters.

Espcially if they are written in blood, contain an odd powder or continue to tick after arrival.

If you do send him something, put a brick in an envelope. I'm keen to see how much you will be charged due to the new posting system prices.

Guest Guest

SADLY PAUL HUNTER HAS LOST HIS LIFE THIS MORNING DIENG OF CANCER AT THE AGE OF 26

SADLY PAUL HUNTER HAS LOST HIS LIFE THIS MORNING DIENG OF CANCER AT THE AGE OF 26

Really?

:o

Why has nobody mentioned this yet??

(PS. Wasn't he 27?)

Guest CaTTa

REST IN PEACE PAUL HUNTER !

Why would those ranters express their grief and offer their condolences on this forum? To whom do they think they're talking to? Paul Hunter's wife? His 10-months-old daughter? I don't expect the two of them to visit this site, especially not now...

(They might, of course... Isn't it a weird idea that some of the celebs included on deathlist might be regular visitors? I'm sure this remark has been made plenty of times on the forum, but hey, did I never apply for the originality prize?)