lospalmas7

Pope Benedict XVI

No!I' m just sick and tired of him always insulting people!he never has a nice word to say about anyone!and here we are christmas and hes insulting the pope!He should give it a rest!@seriously!

So does that mean that if it wasn't Christmas it would be OK that he insulted the Pope? Can we only call Father Christmas a fat bearded twat with bad taste in fashion eleven months of the year? 'Always insulting people', yet you claim that you haven't been here for two years, so how would you know he's always insulting people (he isn't - granted he can be a miserable fucker, but can't we all?) You're talking bollocks. And I am so glad you pay your taxes, because I work for the council (yes, shock horror, I have a proper job), so your council tax pays my wages, and is in fact paying for me to have the next week off to sit gazing out over Looe Beach and get drunk. Bottoms up!

No!I' m just sick and tired of him always insulting people!he never has a nice word to say about anyone!and here we are christmas and hes insulting the pope!He should give it a rest!@seriously!

So does that mean that if it wasn't Christmas it would be OK that he insulted the Pope? Can we only call Father Christmas a fat bearded twat with bad taste in fashion eleven months of the year? 'Always insulting people', yet you claim that you haven't been here for two years, so how would you know he's always insulting people (he isn't - granted he can be a miserable fucker, but can't we all?) You're talking bollocks. And I am so glad you pay your taxes, because I work for the council (yes, shock horror, I have a proper job), so your council tax pays my wages, and is in fact paying for me to have the next week off to sit gazing out over Looe Beach and get drunk. Bottoms up!

LB if you "work for the council" you clearly don't have a "proper" job :-)

Was an argument that start a couple of years ago was it?about elizabeth taylor, i think the man that runs the forum deleted most of the argument, it got out of hand, and windsor told me that he was going to go and p on my dead fiancees grave, little did he know, that my dead fiancee was also a scot like himself!and had even tried it!there would of been hell to pay, as he is well aware!anyway this argument is between windsor and myself, not anyone else that wants to stick their bib in~!it concerns none of the rest of you!but if you want to start an argument with me, you are quite welcome!

Whether he was a Scot or not is of no concern to me - not that I have a habit of pissing on graves you understand.

If I'm quite honest I cannot remember the incident of which you speak. I probably did say it, but cannot remember why. If you are after an apology, you are not getting one.

As for me insulting the Pope - I have every right to. I'm not a Catholic or even a Christian, and am not a fan of the Pope's church in particular. Yes, it is a shame that an 82 year old man was attacked, but that is as far as my sympathies go.

Now go away.

Was an argument that start a couple of years ago was it?about elizabeth taylor, i think the man that runs the forum deleted most of the argument, it got out of hand, and windsor told me that he was going to go and p on my dead fiancees grave, little did he know, that my dead fiancee was also a scot like himself!and had even tried it!there would of been hell to pay, as he is well aware!anyway this argument is between windsor and myself, not anyone else that wants to stick their bib in~!it concerns none of the rest of you!but if you want to start an argument with me, you are quite welcome!

Whether he was a Scot or not is of no concern to me - not that I have a habit of pissing on graves you understand.

If I'm quite honest I cannot remember the incident of which you speak. I probably did say it, but cannot remember why. If you are after an apology, you are not getting one.

As for me insulting the Pope - I have every right to. I'm not a Catholic or even a Christian, and am not a fan of the Pope's church in particular. Yes, it is a shame that an 82 year old man was attacked, but that is as far as my sympathies go.

Now go away.

No misswhisp, please stay! And get some more ranters here, I thoroughly enjoyed your presence! Your posts were rather pointless, obscure and in the future you could try to earn them higher classifications on the rant-o-meter!

windsor no doubt, to start with you would of been a christian had you later decided to convert to atheism or else another non christian religion is your business, but to insult christ

windsor no doubt, to start with you would of been a christian had you later decided to convert to atheism or else another non christian religion is your business, but to insult christian heirachy at christmas is in very bad taste and extremely bad mannered!and as far as your "fans" on this website are concerned to each their own, i find it very weak that you need the help of others to attack a female?????????I had previously stated the argument was between us and did not involve anyone else in this forum.It IS NONE of their business~!I suggest they find something to DO!Instead of sticking their bibs into other peoples arguments

My mistake atheism is no religion at all, made a stupid statement there.I was well aware the meaning of atheism but made a mistake grammer wise.But i shan't appologise windsor as you have not appologised to me either for your awful comment 2 years ago,which, mind you was also in bad taste considering the man had only recently been deceased!Shame!Isen't it?I could of told you where you could of found his family there in scotland!And told them!

British men have a reputation of being extremely well mannered espescially when it comes to the ladies, you dear sir, certainly do not fit into this category, you are ill mannered and disrespectful,you have let your side down, lucky for most of us, we know the brits still do have an amiable disposition towards the gentler sex!So not to be put off by yourself!

windsor no doubt, to start with you would of been a christian had you later decided to convert to atheism or else another non christian religion is your business, but to insult christian heirachy at christmas is in very bad taste and extremely bad mannered!and as far as your "fans" on this website are concerned to each their own, i find it very weak that you need the help of others to attack a female?????????

Congratulations misswhisp, you of won the very first bad grammar award for 2010. You of been very lucky to of won.

Let's hope we of less poor grammar as the year goes on.

PS that you are female has absolutely no relevance. You seem to think that it should allow you more leeway, or make people be nicer to you just because you've got tits. Poor grammar is poor grammar regardless of what chromosomes you have.

windsor no doubt, to start with you would of been a christian had you later decided to convert to atheism or else another non christian religion is your business, but to insult christian heirachy at christmas is in very bad taste and extremely bad mannered!and as far as your "fans" on this website are concerned to each their own, i find it very weak that you need the help of others to attack a female?????????I had previously stated the argument was between us and did not involve anyone else in this forum.It IS NONE of their business~!I suggest they find something to DO!Instead of sticking their bibs into other peoples arguments

Well actually I never decided to be a Christian in the first place. My mother decided that for me as a child by having me baptised, and putting me through Sunday school. The indoctrination must start early you see.

I did not insult the Christian hierarchy. I insulted the Catholic hierarchy. I was brought up in a Presbyterian Church thus the validity of the Catholic hierarchy in my life has always been none existant. I did not respect it then, and I do not respect it now. In light of the recent events in Ireland how can you defend such a hierarchy?

As for my 'fans', you have chosen to argue on a public forum, thus they have every right to intervene. It is basically the same as seeing a crazy woman standing shouting in the street - ofcourse they are going to stand and laugh. I suggest you get a life rather than coming here. Your partner would want to you move on. I've heard of clingly spouses, but you really take the buscuit.

My mistake atheism is no religion at all, made a stupid statement there.I was well aware the meaning of atheism but made a mistake grammer wise.But i shan't appologise windsor as you have not appologised to me either for your awful comment 2 years ago,which, mind you was also in bad taste considering the man had only recently been deceased!Shame!Isen't it?I could of told you where you could of found his family there in scotland!And told them!

I didn't ask you for an apology. Your opinion doesn't really mean much to me. As for my comment being in bad taste due to the recent demise of the subject, I would say that is not my problem. I don't really care. Nor do I care that he was Scottish. Nor do I care where his family reside. He is dead - get over it.

British men have a reputation of being extremely well mannered espescially when it comes to the ladies, you dear sir, certainly do not fit into this category, you are ill mannered and disrespectful,you have let your side down, lucky for most of us, we know the brits still do have an amiable disposition towards the gentler sex!So not to be put off by yourself!

Piss off. Run yourself a hot bath, and bring a couple razor blades with you. That will dull the pain.

Happy New Year.

Gentler sex? Are you in the same century with the rest of us?

Guest Davy Jones' Locker
but to insult christian heirachy at christmas is in very bad taste

There is absolutely nothing that is Christian about the hierarchy of the Roman Catholic Church, love. Sadly, you have to look elsewhere to find true Christian virtues such as compassion, morality and charity.

Congratulations misswhisp, you of won the very first bad grammar award for 2010. You of been very lucky to of won.

Let's hope we of less poor grammar as the year goes on.

Actually, looking at one of the previous posts, shouldn't that be "bad grammer" award? :banghead:

to insult christian heirachy at christmas is in very bad taste and extremely bad mannered!

251237544v1_225x225_Front.jpg

251237544v1_225x225_Front.jpg

The idea that Christ (and therefore, according to Christian orthodoxy, the Christian god) is like Christians is very disturbing indeed.

regards,

Hein

Once again everyone else has to stick their bib into other peoples arguments, and as far as me taking a bath and taking a razor blade with me!speak for yourself!I have better things to do than sit on a computer all day insulting people!I suggest YOU get a LIFE!I have one!I promise you!And as far as the rest of you that could not mind their own business, as the argument did not involve any of you!the same applies to you lot!And for the person who commented about our christian values concerning Jesus, if you are an islamic, i suggest you read the old testament where it sayes abrahams God is the same God to islam, judaism and christianity, and this is not a religious forum!I merely reprimanded a baptised christian not to insult christians at christmas!

and with that windsor i rest my case!I have no more to say to you!hopefully next christmas and easter, you will hold your tongue against your fellow baptised christians, show a bit of respect for your own kind, as if we don't have enough trouble as it is on this earth at present without our own turning on us also!Our enemies would jump for joy at your comments!Traitor see?they would say, these christians are not even faithful to themselves!

and with that windsor i rest my case!I have no more to say to you!hopefully next christmas and easter, you will hold your tongue against your fellow baptised christians, show a bit of respect for your own kind, as if we don't have enough trouble as it is on this earth at present without our own turning on us also!Our enemies would jump for joy at your comments!Traitor see?they would say, these christians are not even faithful to themselves!

This is what makes this place great. Fruit loops. Totally fucking hatstand.

This is what makes this place great. Fruit loops. Totally fucking hatstand.

Yup. Perfect way to start the year. Let's hope she comes back.

no i am far from being a fruit loop!considering i have had friends of friends and people i knew even though it would only be to say hello, to die at the hands( bombs) of islamic fanatics, so i am well aware how much some of these people hate christians and the west, obviously you have never been in this predicament, so you do not, nor wish to know.But if you are americans then i suggest you take a look at 911 and how many americans died because of these extremists!And for what?who did these people hurt?who did they insult?Absolutely no one!so as far as i am concerned the ones that pick soft targets (un armed civilians,) are cowards of the worst kind!

no i am far from being a fruit loop!considering i have had friends of friends and people i knew even though it would only be to say hello, to die at the hands( bombs) of islamic fanatics, so i am well aware how much some of these people hate christians and the west, obviously you have never been in this predicament, so you do not, nor wish to know.But if you are americans then i suggest you take a look at 911 and how many americans died because of these extremists!And for what?who did these people hurt?who did they insult?Absolutely no one!so as far as i am concerned the ones that pick soft targets (un armed civilians,) are cowards of the worst kind!

You have no idea what type of predicament I have or have not been in.

I am American. I am also a student of history and the child of a military historian. While one action certainly does not excuse another, the fact remains that there is not a country or society on this planet that has not committed some sort of atrocity against innocents.

The only way to stop this sort of thing is to strive to understand each other and to understand what has led to the radicalization that causes people to commit atrocities. Running around proclaiming hatred for a group of people is not the way to fix the problem.

There is no "my kind" and "your kind." There is only humankind, and we better figure out how to live together before we destroy everything.

And, by the way, I'm an atheist (just for the record).

Carol ann well said and i applaud you for beleiving in world peace, i just wish others would think the same way and stop these atrocities, and use relgion as an excuse to commit them, we can only hope and pray there will be a solution to this evil "catastrophe" because this is how i see it, it would be a lovely dream come true if we could live with one another side by side without discrimination, hatred, etc!Lets just hope as you never know~!have a happy new year

Is this Top trumps? I take your friends of friends and people you've said hello to and raise you someone from my year in my old school who unfortunately was killed in Iraq.

As I am sticking my *bib* in here I thought I'd better close with a few well chosen googled passages before we have to take this thread to Admin Solomon.

2 Timothy 2:23-25

Have nothing to do with foolish, ignorant controversies; you know that they breed quarrels. And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil, correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth,

Galations 5:25-26

If we are living now by the Holy Spirit, let us follow the Holy Spirit's leading in every part of our lives. Let us not become conceited, or irritate one another, or be jealous of one another.

Colossians 3:13

You must make allowance for each other's faults and forgive the person who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others.

Ephesians 4:31-32

Get rid of all bitterness, passion, and anger. No more shouting or insults, no more hateful feelings of any sort. Instead, be kind and tender-hearted to one another, and forgive one another, as God has forgiven you through Christ.

Proverbs 20:3

Avoiding a fight is a mark of honor; only fools insist on quarreling.

1 Samuel 24:12-13

And may the Lord avenge the wrongs you have done to me, but my hand will not touch you. As the old saying goes, 'From evildoers come evil deeds, so my hand will not touch you.'

Luke 6:37

Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

etc. etc.

What Google 7:31-33 is trying to say is turn the other cheek and drop this pointless repetitive argument. Come up with some fresh ranting worthy of reading. I mean some of us have jobs and lives here to continue [/tongue in opposite cheek].

Carol ann well said and i applaud you for beleiving in world peace, i just wish others would think the same way and stop these atrocities, and use relgion as an excuse to commit them, we can only hope and pray there will be a solution to this evil "catastrophe" because this is how i see it, it would be a lovely dream come true if we could live with one another side by side without discrimination, hatred, etc!Lets just hope as you never know~!have a happy new year

Well if we're playing that game, I have friends and relatives injured in the Warrington bomb and that was perpetrated by your lot.

I trod on a tapestry needle once, does that count?