Mr Stats

World's Oldest

2 minutes ago, Commtech Sio Bibble said:

Yes.

Ok, that was actually a little funny. I admit, I set myself up for that one. But I'm still going to play along... I'm thinking of my 3rd favorite supercentenarian of all time. Who are they?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, lay_kulast95 said:

Ok, that was actually a little funny. I admit, I set myself up for that one. But I'm still going to play along... I'm thinking of my 3rd favorite supercentenarian of all time. Who are they?

You post like a ChatGPT answer to the prompt “write a response to the previous post in the style of a bellend”.

• Haha 7
  • Shocked 1
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, TQR said:

You post like a ChatGPT answer to the prompt “write a response to the previous post in the style of a bellend”.

I am not familiar with this response. Please try again.

21 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

So CRUEL! :( 

Reveal hidden contents

Pssst who was he?

Bro, I already explained several times that I am not interested in girls! Your insults don't mean anything to me. Your obsession with me however, is quite annoying. 

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, lay_kulast95 said:

Tell us you're a virgin without telling us you're a virgin.

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, lay_kulast95 said:

Bro, I already explained several times that I am not interested in girls! Your insults don't mean anything to me. Your obsession with me however, is quite annoying. 

That's a shame, I'm sure they'd be queueing up for a chance to associate themselves with the many facets of your winning personality.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Tell us you're a virgin without telling us you're a virgin.

If I had £1 for every time I've looked up a former 110 Club member and found hard evidence that they're not a virgin on Twitter, I'd have £2. You'd be surprised. But I think lay_kulast is going through the 'girls are gross' phase.

• Haha 7
  • Shocked 1

11 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

If I had £1 for every time I've looked up a former 110 Club member and found hard evidence that they're not a virgin on Twitter, I'd have £2. You'd be surprised. But I think lay_kulast is going through the 'girls are gross' phase.

I'm now intrigued to know what the hard evidence was.

If I had £1 for every time I'd seen hard evidence that a 110 club member was a wrong'un, I'd have more than £2 for sure. One particular member once expressed their desire to have intercourse with a tank, but he "wasn't sure how that would work logistically".

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

:lol:wtf do you mean

23 hours ago, lay_kulast95 said:

Toast, did it ever occur to you that maybe I'm not interested in girls???

bro same

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 12/02/2024 at 20:59, lay_kulast95 said:

Toast, did it ever occur to you that maybe I'm not interested in girls???

This comment after I had simply posted a U2 track seems to me a non sequitur.  Others were confused too. Do feel free to explain.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

11 hours ago, Toast said:

This comment after I had simply posted a U2 track seems to me a non sequitur.  Others were confused too. Do feel free to explain.

My apologies, I misread the title of the U2 track. I thought it was a love song. Can I join in to sing on the album of discord???

• Confused 2

13 hours ago, Master Obit said:

I'm now intrigued to know what the hard evidence was.

If I had £1 for every time I'd seen hard evidence that a 110 club member was a wrong'un, I'd have more than £2 for sure. One particular member once expressed their desire to have intercourse with a tank, but he "wasn't sure how that would work logistically".

If I had a £1 note for every time you acted like an absolute pile of defecation, I'd have enough to fill the Pacific Ocean, and end world hunger.

• Facepalm 1

On 13/02/2024 at 07:41, Clorox Bleachman said:

But I think lay_kulast is going through the 'girls are gross' phase.

Happens to the best of us.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

What's odd is that every time I join in on the sarcasm, people assume I'm like being fully serious, when in reality I'm not. It's almost like you guys think I'm just some big hunk of metal... a "robot", if you will. I think my humor and sarcasm is some of the funniest and the most creative here. Apparently you all think I'm electronic, and not a human. And my apologies for reading the U2 music track wrong. I thought it said "so cute" instead of "so cruel". To better explain my earlier mishap. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

And Ulitzer95 has exclaimed that I will "never get a girlfriend". I, however am not interested in getting a girlfriend, therefore his insult is in vain. He can say this as much as he likes, but he's wasting his time. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lay_kulast95 said:

I think my humor and sarcasm is some of the funniest and the most creative here.

It really isn’t, and it’s very apparent from your childish responses and poor use of English that you’re underage and shouldn’t even be on this forum.

You should have already been banned IMO and the fact you haven’t made mod preview yet is baffling. @Death Impends  @Paul Bearer

• Facepalm 2

2 minutes ago, lay_kulast95 said:

And Ulitzer95 has exclaimed that I will "never get a girlfriend". I, however am not interested in getting a girlfriend, therefore his insult is in vain. He can say this as much as he likes, but he's wasting his time. 

I never said that. I said it’s obvious you’re a virgin. You might get a girlfriend but even she won’t shag you when you’re lying there saying things like “hey, I bet you can’t guess who my third favourite supercentenarian of all time is”. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Going through every single post of mine and facepalming it because you’re losing the argument is exactly what a child or adolescent would do. You’re too young. Shouldn’t be on this forum period. Go back to Habbo Hotel.

IMG_5173.jpeg

• Haha 1

Just now, Ulitzer95 said:

Going through every single post of mine and facepalming it because you’re losing the argument is exactly what a child or adolescent would do. You’re too young. Shouldn’t be on this forum period. Go back to Habbo Hotel.

IMG_5173.jpeg

Annnnd you do the exact same thing to me. So why is it okay for you to face-palm all my posts, but me to not face-palm yours??? You're the instigator here. 

• Like 1

Just now, lay_kulast95 said:

Annnnd you do the exact same thing to me. So why is it okay for you to face-palm all my posts, but me to not face-palm yours??? You're the instigator here. 

What’s interesting is you’re not denying you’re a child. You shouldn’t be on here. Go outside and get some fresh air.

And STOP DMing me. I’ve told you several times I do not wish to engage with you via private message. 

• Angry 1

Just now, Ulitzer95 said:

What’s interesting is you’re not denying you’re a child. You shouldn’t be on here. Go outside and get some fresh air.

And STOP DMing me. I’ve told you several times I do not wish to engage with you via private message. 

I'll stop DMing YOU, when YOU stop trying to engage with ME. I simply posted about the possible, and now confirmed hoax of Gisaburo Sonobe and you started attacking me here on the forum and in the DMs. I'm simply defending myself and playing along with your stupid and time-wasting charade. YOU are the person I've told several times to LEAVE ME ALONE! Now why don't you actually leave me alone! I don't wish to speak to you. 

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

This thread is more cancerous that whatever is on Linda Nolan's body.

• Haha 1