Mr Stats

World's Oldest

8 minutes ago, lay_kulast95 said:

I'll stop DMing YOU, when YOU stop trying to engage with ME. I simply posted about the possible, and now confirmed hoax of Gisaburo Sonobe and you started attacking me here on the forum and in the DMs. I'm simply defending myself and playing along with your stupid and time-wasting charade. YOU are the person I've told several times to LEAVE ME ALONE! Now why don't you actually leave me alone! I don't wish to speak to you. 

I never DM’d you then. That’s a total lie. 

You have never complained to me in the DMs about being left alone, on the contrary you are always looking for a fight. 

It’s evident that you’re an underager and should be banned, before you make a tit of yourself any further and before Sir Creep asks you out for ice cream.

1 minute ago, Ulitzer95 said:

I never DM’d you then. That’s a total lie. 

You have never complained to me in the DMs about being left alone, on the contrary you are always looking for a fight. 

It’s evident that you’re an underager and should be banned, before you make a tit of yourself any further and before Sir Creep asks you out for ice cream.

Very well, I'll say it loud and clear. LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE AND STOP REACTING AND QUOTING MY POSTS!!! There. Was that good enough for you? Now you, and this whole thread know that I asked you to leave me alone. We may be on this same thread, but I wish for us to not engage with each other. That means NO quoting me, and NO reacting to my posts. And quit your obsession with me as well. Idk take up golfing, or cooking, or something. In other words drop your obsession with me, and find another hobby other than bullying me. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

30 minutes ago, lay_kulast95 said:

Very well, I'll say it loud and clear. LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE AND STOP REACTING AND QUOTING MY POSTS!!! There. Was that good enough for you? Now you, and this whole thread know that I asked you to leave me alone. We may be on this same thread, but I wish for us to not engage with each other. That means NO quoting me, and NO reacting to my posts. And quit your obsession with me as well. Idk take up golfing, or cooking, or something. In other words drop your obsession with me, and find another hobby other than bullying me. 

Might I suggest that you just don't post on this thread (and forum) and confine your reporting deaths to the 110 club? I promise you that absolutely nobody on here cares that an obscure supercentenarian has just died aged 112, or that someone created a findagrave to pretend someone had died. Either you're interested in starting arguments, or you're interested in wasting your time increasing your post count on yet another forum.

This forum is clearly suited to a more mature and thick-skinned audience than teenagers who have personal rankings of their favourite old people and get upset when an obscure person who they had no personal connection to dies.

In a similar vein, if people on here were to go and infiltrate the 110 club and start posting loads of rubbish that nobody there was interested in, you would also have a right to be annoyed. 

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

7 minutes ago, Master Obit said:

Might I suggest that you just don't post on this thread (and forum) and confine your reporting deaths to the 110 club? I promise you that absolutely nobody on here cares that an obscure supercentenarian has just died aged 112, or that someone created a findagrave to pretend someone had died. Either you're interested in starting arguments, or you're interested in wasting your time increasing your post count on yet another forum.

This forum is clearly suited to a more mature and thick-skinned audience than teenagers who have personal rankings of their favourite old people and get upset when an obscure person who they had no personal connection to dies.

In a similar vein, if people on here were to go and infiltrate the 110 club and start posting loads of rubbish that nobody there was interested in, you would also have a right to be annoyed. 

I wouldn't exactly call it a waste of time, but I do post here simply because I enjoy it. I enjoy posting to longevity forums and threads. And since you asked fairly respectfully, I will reduce my number of posts here, and post much less frequently. If you wanted me to stop posting so much, all you people had to do was ask respectfully and I wouldn't have thought you were attacking me. I understand that. Maybe this isn't the right place to post certain things like the deaths of hardly known Supercentenarians, and there's better places for that. From now,  on I'll keep my posting to a minimum. 

• Facepalm 1

With deep and utmost respect, could you please piss clean off of these forums and take The Old Crem, Kenny and Bon Scott with you on your travels? Thanks respectfully.

• Shocked 1
  • Facepalm 1

10 minutes ago, lay_kulast95 said:

I wouldn't exactly call it a waste of time, but I do post here simply because I enjoy it. I enjoy posting to longevity forums and threads. And since you asked fairly respectfully, I will reduce my number of posts here, and post much less frequently. If you wanted me to stop posting so much, all you people had to do was ask respectfully and I wouldn't have thought you were attacking me. I understand that. Maybe this isn't the right place to post certain things like the deaths of hardly known Supercentenarians, and there's better places for that. From now,  on I'll keep my posting to a minimum. 

That would be ideal. This forum is for a mature audience (and I'd strongly advise you don't participate if you're a child). How old are you?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TQR said:

With deep and utmost respect, could you please piss clean off of these forums and take The Old Crem, Kenny and Bon Scott with you on your travels? Thanks respectfully.

Bon Scott? I've missed that one. Someone to add to the block list?

Oh for the love of God I'd rather write 50 NFL obits in one DDP update than clean up this mess first thing in the morning.

Irregardless I put the child poster on mod preview. These fights of yours with other posters are way too cumbersome, especially with Ulitzer.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, MortalCaso said:

Bon Scott? I've missed that one. Someone to add to the block list?

Would highly recommend.

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Death Impends said:

Oh for the love of God I'd rather write 50 NFL obits in one DDP update than clean up this mess first thing in the morning.

Irregardless I put the child poster on mod preview. These fights of yours with other posters are way too cumbersome, especially with Ulitzer.

Any chance you could put diego on post review as well? He's a comparable level of spam.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 2

2 hours ago, Death Impends said:

Irregardless

Grammar nazi alert.

I think you mean either regardless or irrespective.  These two are mashed up so often that it may be well on the way to replacing both of the others.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

@Paul Bearer, can you do an IP check on @Orrico Monroe? Smells like an alt.

It would appear so, but as no real harm has been done yet, I’ll let it slide for the time being. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

It would appear so, but as no real harm has been done yet, I’ll let it slide for the time being. 

Hmm, not a fan of this. Alts shouldn’t be allowed. They’re certainly not necessary. If they’re gonna be allowed to roam free here, I’ll have to ask that you check the IP of everyone who plays KoS so it doesn’t get swayed by that sort of fuckery.

• Like 5
  • Facepalm 1

4 hours ago, TQR said:

Hmm, not a fan of this. Alts shouldn’t be allowed. They’re certainly not necessary. If they’re gonna be allowed to roam free here, I’ll have to ask that you check the IP of everyone who plays KoS so it doesn’t get swayed by that sort of fuckery.

Noted and KoS is free from alts ATM. 

If any do turn up (again) I’ll let you know. 

Edited by Paul Bearer
  • Thanks 1

Maria Branyas Morera has reached the age of 116 years and 348 days. She has now surpassed María Capovilla and has become 13th oldest person ever.

• Like 3

Em 08/03/2023 às 11:27, arghton disse:

Não é a primeira alegação de longevidade a obter um QO nos últimos anos... houve pelo menos Tanzilya Bisembeyeva e Koku Istambulova em 2019, Fotima Mirzokulova em 2020, Francisca Susano, Almihan Seyiti e Natabay Tinsiew em 2021?

Aqui está uma lista atualizada dos fraudadores de idade "proeminentes" que poderiam/(alguns irão) obit, 108+ - Eu só incluí aqueles que definitivamente ainda estão vivos:

Ese Gebelek, "128": Afirma ter 400 netos. Agora morto.

Swami Sivananda, "126": Padma Shri e cara de yoga. De longe, o fraudador vivo mais velho notável por outras razões que não a idade. 95 no máximo.

Manuel Garcia Hernandez, "126": o Daily Mail escreveu sobre ele em 2018.

Maria Gomes dos Reis, "122": Aparentemente acamada há anos.

Josefa Maria da Conceição, "121": EXTREMAMENTE frágil. Provavelmente muito mais jovem, mas sofrendo de alguma doença terminal. EDIT: realmente morreu na semana passada.

Sebastião Batista dos Santos, "120": Provavelmente algo em torno de 90.

Batuli Lamichhane, "120": Requerente do Nepal, perto de 40 do que 120, mas fuma 30 cigarros por dia de acordo com artigo do Daily Mail de 2016 e parece mais da metade morto. DEAAAAAAAD!

Maria Vikentyevna Kononovich, "118": Outro caso que já existe há algum tempo, provavelmente no início dos anos 90.

Jesus Elias Loaiza Arenas, "118" (na verdade 102): Este caso existe há cerca de uma década, agora desmascarado e eles descobriram que ele está usando o registro de nascimento de um irmão mais velho. De qualquer forma, ele tem 102 anos e parece meio morto.

Zhang Meiyu, "117": fraudador de Taiwan, teve uma operação no quadril no ano passado e aparentemente com a saúde debilitada.

Amelia Macoo, "117": fraudadora moçambicana

Rosa Zoila Higuera Velandia, "116": Costumava estar nas listas dos "mais antigos", agora saiu do limbo e parece muito mais frágil do que nunca.

Justina Santana Xavier da Silva, "116": (outra) reclamante brasileira, frágil

Wang Zhanwen, "115": afirma ser o último chinês nascido em 1900

Isabel de Sena, "115": O seu "comprovativo de idade" é um bilhete de identidade... de 2011.

José Flores Flores, "115": Com a saúde debilitada e hospitalizado várias vezes nos últimos anos. "Caçula" do quarteto de fraudadores de 1907.

Rosa Grilo, "115": Velho, mas não tão velho. Afirma ser o último sobrevivente do massacre de Napalpí em 1924. Faleceu no dia 4 de abril de 2023.

Margarida Blanco, "115": Na minha sincera opinião, fraudadora com um grande F. Também afirma ter morrido uma vez antes. Eu não acredito nela de jeito nenhum. 115º não confirmado atualmente, mas provavelmente ainda vivo.

Dominga Coca Garcia, "114" (na verdade 106/107): Alegação desmentida, mas ainda muito antiga.

Matilde Pinto Gil, "113/114": Parece antiga, pequena chance de ela ter morrido fora do radar recentemente.

Maimouna Sangare, "113": Afirma ser mais antiga no Mali. Visitada todo mês de outubro pelo ditador militar, quando isso parar de acontecer saberemos que ela está morta.

Ematesse Joseph, "113": "supercentenário haitiano-americano". Ou seja, fraudador. Morreu em 2023, antes dos 130 anos.

Seliman Bandang, "112": Validado apenas pelo Livro dos Recordes da Malásia. Em outras palavras, bem, fraudador. Morto em 2023 após pouco tempo internado em UTI/ventilador.

Maria Virgen Rojas, "112" (provavelmente por volta de 106): uruguaia

Annie Woods Juarez, "110" (provavelmente por volta de 107): EUA

O Trio Indiano:

Saalumarada Thimmakka, afirma em torno de 106-113, mas até onde eu sei desmentiu que ela tem cerca de 94 anos

Fauja Singh, "111", provavelmente nascida por volta de 1928

Pappammal, "108/109" (provavelmente 20 anos mais jovem)

Jesus Elias Loaiza Arenas (Colômbia) nascido em Amalfi, Antioquia morreu em El Zacatín, Amalifi, Antioquia em 118/102 anos

https://www.facebook.com/100011834524889/posts/pfbid0SXyg2Thx4FDmSse9fuLXFpJeBa9YEb7PAuawGHuGvXniHWzAkzT8J2FxxJxoJDn4l/?app=fbl%2F

Pode ser uma imagem de 1 pessoa

• Like 2

Maria Branyas Morera has now surpassed the age of Francisca Celsa dos Santos. She is now the 12th-oldest validated person ever.

• Like 4

Ina Okazawa (born 10 March 1910) has been validated by Longeviquest.

She has become the 11th oldest validated person in the world, 4th oldest validated in Japan, and oldest in Ibaraki Prefecture, after the death of Seki Yoshida.

Ina was previously unknown.

• Like 3

The anonymous woman from the USA born on 31/07/1910 has reportedly died on 24/01/2024.

This means that Naomi Whitehead is the last living American born in 1910. If Naomi Whitehead fails to reach her 114th birthday this September, then 1910 will be the first year since 1886 not to produce a 114-year-old from the USA.

• Like 3

RIP Edie Ceccarelli. Unexpected news, as she seemed to be in good shape in her birthday. New OLP in the USA is Elizabeth Francis of Texas.

• Like 5

Current TOP 10

1) Maria Branyas Morera  116:356

2) Tomiko Itooka                115:276

3) Inah Canabarro Luca    115:260

4) Juan Vicente Perez Mora114:272

5) Elizabeth Francis          114:213

6) Ethel Caterham             114:186

7) Okagi Hayashi               114:174

8) Masa Matsumoto          114:086

9) Charlotte Kretschman  114:082

10) Ina Okazawa                 113:350

Ina Okazawa entered the Top 10 after Edie Ceccarelli's death. She is the Oldest Living Person in Ibaraki Prefecture. Nothing is known about her and there are no public photos. Even her name and birthdate were discovered only after Seki Yoshida's death (former oldest living in Ibaraki) and she was validated shortly after.

• Like 4