Mr Stats

World's Oldest

Two new living Japanese SCs born in 1910 are now validated by at least one organization...

Katsugo Tago (28 March 1910). The name of former Anonymous of Tokyo is now revealed and validated by Grg.

Yuko Sato (29 September 1910) previously unknown, validated by Longeviquest.

• Like 6

In Greek mythology there is a creature called a Hydra which, if you chop one of its heads off, two new ones will grow back in its place. It seems this happened with Kikuyo Honma as two new Japanese SCs born in 1910 have taken her place right after she died 

USA and Italy 1910: 3 people each

Japan 1910: 7

Everyone else: 1 or 0 

Japan is dominating 1910

Edit: Fujiko Mihara validated by LQ. Number increases to eight 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Keepgoingfusa said:

she is stronger than in past years

16878_5891bc4fe1bcbfb15019483a71781a8f.j

Nah I could probably beat her 

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, wannamaker said:

Nah I could probably beat her 

I bet ten bucks Fusa outlives wannamaker

31 minutes ago, lay_kulast95 said:

I just want to let all you herring know that I've been abandoned on the "other" forum. It appears that they have a 3 way system. They rope you in, they brainwash you into follwing their rules, then they ignore and abandon you. I wonder if this 3 way system is the "Divine Trinity" they speak of? Hahahahahha well ya knowwwwww somethin'? I'm done with feeling unseen and ignored over there. It is said that apparently in the "land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king". If that's true, then good god, my highly intelligent ideas must mean I have a hundred eyes! I want to let you all know this one thing, the "other" forum that I speak of was a very toxic place, and now I need a deep cleansing to rid me from these dark DARK actions. Do not fall for the number of the beast, my friends, it is thick, and it is heavy! Now, I will go out into all ye world and create my own forum. I'm tired of being treated like I don't matter, tired of feeling like some little neglected animal that no one cares about. I'll start my own forum, and I'll create my own team that looks up to me. "Look little prince! Now I've got demons on my ceiling!" I deserve better than to be in that "other" place where trolls of darkness rule, and good hearts drool. Here's a little convo I had today:

My Brain: Chief, would you like a divine Trinity of your very own?

Me: Why, yes master!

My Brain: Then create your own forum, where no troll will ever enter. 

Me: But, master! I don't know how to code websites!

My Brain: THEN LEARN!!! *Angered Voice* You must learn to filter out the "raging darkness" from the "light of life".

Me: How can I learn such a daunting task?

My Brain: Watch YouTube videos on it

Me: SOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD

My Brain: I always knew that boy had a place somewhere in society. Even if it's in the depths of this "camped plane".

Me: *slinks off to think about life*

My Brain: *thinking to itself* that boy'll be back. *sigh*

Why prince... the riches of your love, will always be enough. K is Lord, K is Lord, All creation will proclaim. It makes total sense to your boi, now! Your boi loves his own sense of holy science. 

"I don't wanna waste my time
Become another casualty of society
I'll never fall in line
Become another victim of your conformity and back down"
- Leviticus 33:8

Congratulations, you've now gained access to Level 2 of this site. From now on, you can see the secret sections, for a maintenance fee of £1,29. If you wish to comment, post 10 more times here and allow the remote access to your home Network.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, FasuTutsami said:

I bet ten bucks Fusa outlives wannamaker

Paypal me in 2 month's time.

• Haha 1

Matilde D'Souza was born on 25/oct/1911 in Calangute, Goa, and died on 17/sep/2023 in the same place, she was the person with an alleged oldest date of birth in India, there are other claims but there is no date of birth birth as Mohammad Ali who claims he was born between 1910 and 1911 but does not give a date and lives in Uttarakhand, the woman who claims to be the oldest in India is anonymous claims to have been born between 1911 and 1912 and lives in Uttar Pradesh, the person with Earliest birth date now is Faujah Singh born 1/apr/1911, but also widely discredited

The Goan EveryDay: Goa’s oldest woman no more at 111

Goa’s oldest   woman no  more at 111

• Like 3

Magda Janssens was born on 16/Mar/1912 in Deurne, Antwerp and died on 18/Sep/2023 in Zandhoven, Antwerp, she was the oldest known person in Belgium, who is now an anonymous woman born on 4/Jul/1914 in Hainaut, where he still lives
She was also the oldest person in Benelux, who is now the Dutch Marina van der Es-Siewers born on 4/mar/1913 in Van Ewijcksluis and lives in Hippolytushoef

https://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20230919_95358675

In november, toen Magda de oudste van de Benelux werd.

• Like 1

On 18/09/2023 at 03:29, Hanzem said:

Two new living Japanese SCs born in 1910 are now validated by at least one organization...

Katsugo Tago (28 March 1910). The name of former Anonymous of Tokyo is now revealed and validated by Grg.

Yuko Sato (29 September 1910) previously unknown, validated by Longeviquest.

There is one more now :P 

Fujiko Mihara (born 13 Dec 1910) was validated by Longeviquest.

• Like 2

On 18/09/2023 at 06:42, FasuTutsami said:

In Greek mythology there is a creature called a Hydra which, if you chop one of its heads off, two new ones will grow back in its place. It seems this happened with Kikuyo Honma as two new Japanese SCs born in 1910 have taken her place right after she died 

USA and Italy 1910: 3 people each

Japan 1910: 7

Everyone else: 1 or 0 

Japan is dominating 1910

Edit: Fujiko Mihara validated by LQ. Number increases to eight 

Japan has 8 people now..

Let's see how it goes. Most of them look quite frail though

• Like 2

On 06/08/2023 at 22:18, Hanzem said:

She was the fifth-oldest validated living person in the world at the time of her death. 

Quiros is now 39th-oldest. I think it would be possible for her to make it into the top 10 because she looks strong and stable.

Due to very few deaths during this period and some validations, Quiros is now 43rd.

• Like 3

On 20/09/2023 at 16:58, Hanzem said:

Japan has 8 people now..

Let's see how it goes. Most of them look quite frail though

The best-looking one just died… (Honma)

Of course, the most recent photo of her was from 2020 but her LQ bio says she was in good health at 112

Hisako Shiroishi and Mine Kondo are in decent shape

New calment interview from 1988 resurfaced (in french) from Paris Match. She was interviewed aged 113 when she became world oldest person alive and there is plenty of precise memories of her childhood which I never herd of : her father constructing a boat named Jeanne and the departure of it, the Mistral exhibition in Arles in late XIXth… She also talked about her daughter which is rare. 
On another note, just found this picture of Camacho Quiros at 100. She looks 20 years less, impressive. 
that’s all, good night. 

864235F0-9CC0-408D-AEFE-39796CB1B6B5.jpeg

• Like 5

What page is this?

2 hours ago, FasuTutsami said:

The best-looking one just died… (Honma)

This is how you know these gerontology enthusiasts are actually gerontophiles, or as we say in Scotland “granny shaggers”.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

18 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

This is how you know these gerontology enthusiasts are actually gerontophiles, or as we say in Scotland “granny shaggers”.

And I’m not even the biggest one

IMG_3123.thumb.jpeg.93c8cb3bf7ba7c26af75cf4ab90b8b63.jpeg

• Like 1

Giuseppa Salerno, fifth-oldest in Italy, has passed away at 112

Ejra Grimstam, third-oldest in Sweden, has passed away at 111

RIP to them both

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FasuTutsami said:

Giuseppa Salerno, fifth-oldest in Italy, has passed away at 112

Ejra Grimstam, third-oldest in Sweden, has passed away at 111

RIP to them both

Mate, go to the 110 Club Forum. We don't give a fuck.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1