Mr Stats

World's Oldest

Lizze Bolden, who once held the crown for World's Oldest Recognized Living Person, and is now in second place (so to speak), turns a grand ol' 116 today!

and she didn't even get a mention in the local papers

She might be told old to speak. When she talks you just might here a crackling noise?

• Like 1

ok Lizzie Bolden didn't get a mention in her local papers, but she did get a mention on CBS

"Elizabeth Bolden of Memphis wants candy and ice cream today. "

I'd have thought Jello, soup and mashed potatoes would be more suitable for her.

ok Lizzie Bolden didn't get a mention in her local papers, but she did get a mention on CBS

I'd have thought Jello, soup and mashed potatoes would be more suitable for her.

Very interesting Phantom, since that's the first she's been heard of since she gained (and then subsequently lost) the World's Oldest title.

Sounds like she's doing OK for herself, though you can never tell at that age.

Very interesting Phantom, since that's the first she's been heard of since she gained (and then subsequently lost) the World's Oldest title.

Sounds like she's doing OK for herself, though you can never tell at that age.

It's sad that she barely got a mention anywhere, even though she's lost the World's Oldest title, she's still the oldest living American. So you would have thought they would at least give her some sort of worth mention.

Hopefully she was joined by a fair portion of her family to help her celebrate the day. Although she wasn't seen out in public, so who knows if she's in good health, but at least if she's asking for ice cream and candy, she's still got her head on her shoulders and is aware it was her birthday.

World's fifth oldest dies and Mr. Del Toro, the world's oldest man, turns a grand ol' 116 today!

No news reports on the latter though. Not surprising that Ms. Bolden didn't get one then...

World's fifth oldest dies and Mr. Del Toro, the world's oldest man, turns a grand ol' 116 today!

No news reports on the latter though. Not surprising that Ms. Bolden didn't get one then...

Ermmm Lizzie Bolden got just one mention. Such a shame really

Britain's oldest woman dies aged 111.

If Henry Allingham is Britain's oldest man at 110, I would imagine that made her Britain's oldest person.

Now that shes dead, Henry may be Britain's oldest living person. Who knows?

I believe Annie Knight from Aberdeen is Britain's oldest person at the moment. she turned 111 on June 6th

Britain's oldest woman dies aged 111.

If Henry Allingham is Britain's oldest man at 110, I would imagine that made her Britain's oldest person.

Now that shes dead, Henry may be Britain's oldest living person. Who knows?

I believe Annie Knight from Aberdeen is Britain's oldest person at the moment. she turned 111 on June 6th

There that number goes... even using Deathlist members as profits.

Not exactly the world's oldest, but this would have raised a few eyebrows

Stripper for 102nd birthday party

Too bad it was a female client, otherwise there would have been a decent plethora of "unfortunately for the 102-year-old, that was all that was raised" jokes.

Not exactly the world's oldest, but this would have raised a few eyebrows

Stripper for 102nd birthday party

Too bad it was a female client, otherwise there would have been a decent plethora of "unfortunately for the 102-year-old, that was all that was raised" jokes.

Would have been amusing if the old dear was asked to remove the strippers g-string with her teeth and she fished them out of a glass of water

A good and picturesque news report on del Toro's 115th birthday.

I wonder if there's something in it with being born in August or September, as the 3 oldest living people in the world have their birthdays within the space of a couple of weeks

As babies back then they didn't have to survive extreme summer heat and they were strong enough by winter to get through.

I think the main contributer to yer man above's longevity is the fact he never made it to the front line in WW1.

I think the main contributer to yer man above's longevity is the fact he never made it to the front line in WW1.

Avoiding the front is always a good survival strategy in times of war, a fact well understood by staff officers.

regards,

Hein

Maria Capovilla, the world's oldest person is dead. Anybody who has her in a DP, well done, and also anyone who has Lizzie Bolden in a DP can be happier, now she is, once again, the oldest person in the world.

Anybody who has her in a DP, well done, and also anyone who has Lizzie Bolden in a DP can be happier, now she is, once again, the oldest person in the world.

Again? Did Mrs Capovilla overtake her?

regards,

Hein

Maria Capovilla, the world's oldest person is dead. Anybody who has her in a DP, well done, and also anyone who has Lizzie Bolden in a DP can be happier, now she is, once again, the oldest person in the world.

Indeed she has died.

Her death has now been reported on CNN

Again? Did Mrs Capovilla overtake her?

She was thought the oldest until Capovilla's claims were confirmed a year or so back.

Hopes of DDP points are damaged if she is "only" the oldest in the US, not in the world.

One link regarding Ms Capovilla's death described her as (having been) the "world's oldest living person", as if to distinguish her from the world's oldest dead person. Depending on your beliefs, that would be that Adam chappie, I presume. Does anyone have a link reporting his death?

One link regarding Ms Capovilla's death described her as (having been) the "world's oldest living person", as if to distinguish her from the world's oldest dead person. Depending on your beliefs, that would be that Adam chappie, I presume. Does anyone have a link reporting his death?

Once someone confirms his existence, I imagine reports of his death won't be far behind.

Cain killed Abel before Adam snuffed it. There's a few links online to that death.

Here is one of them: Abel DEAD!

<_<

Here's another

Methushael Begets Lamech

Cain killed Abel before Adam snuffed it. There's a few links online to that death.

Here is one of them: Abel DEAD!

;)

Hey, that death was ALREADY REPORTED!

<_<

• Like 1