bollocks!! I had him on my shortlist, even had him highlighted but forgot to include him!!

I was sure he was on DL. I thought his state of health was pretty well known. Much more likely than some to go this year .. ahem .. Maggie, Ronnie Biggs ..

Anyway my first DDP points so not all bad.

If Thatcher or Biggs had been left off the DL and died, everyone on here would be freaking out. There was a grand total of one post in the Tony Hart thread in 2008. As GR notes, he was one of the final nominees for 2009 who didn't quite make it. Last year we tied the DL record with 14, and we're ahead of that pace this year. If anyone had him on a DDP team or a shadow list, well done.

Excellent...

"And now... the mortuary."

"And if I could just ask you to help me with the shroud, Margot..."

Guest Eddie Hitler

Does this mean that the little plasticine boy is now (m)orphaned? ;)

Does this mean that the little plasticine boy is now (m)orphaned? ;)

Unfortunately Morph predeceased his father - he died in October 2005. DL missed him too.

I was sure he was on DL. I thought his state of health was pretty well known. Much more likely than some to go this year .. ahem .. Maggie, Ronnie Biggs ..

Anyway my first DDP points so not all bad.

If Thatcher or Biggs had been left off the DL and died, everyone on here would be freaking out. There was a grand total of one post in the Tony Hart thread in 2008. As GR notes, he was one of the final nominees for 2009 who didn't quite make it. Last year we tied the DL record with 14, and we're ahead of that pace this year. If anyone had him on a DDP team or a shadow list, well done.

Firstly Maggie is way healthier than Tony Hart (or should I say WAS at the end of last year). It's extremely unlikely she'll go this year - her inclusion is probably just a political statement of some sort.

Secondly i don't think 14/50 is that good considering several DDPers got 13/20 last year.

Guest Eddie Hitler
Unfortunately Morph predeceased his father - he died in October 2005. DL missed him too.

Hmmm, not so, because apparently ...

...Morph has become a star in his own right now and despite rumours of his demise in the Aardman fire he is very much alive having escaped on his scrambler bike ...

Was Morph there?

Dunno, I think Chad was there though

A whole country turned up for his funeral? Man, I knew he was loved but I didn't realise Africa's war-ridden state were so keen on him.... ;)

A whole country turned up for his funeral? Man, I knew he was loved but I didn't realise Africa's war-ridden state were so keen on him.... ;)

I'm still peeved that I didn't get one of my drawings displayed in the gallery. It was much better than some of the crap that he would display

Plaque on the way, a bit of a trek from DLConIII to pay our respects, mind.

BBC Producer Patrick Dowling, "the man behind Vision On", has died aged 89.

link

Just found out that Tony Hart's Vision On sidekick Pat Keysell died last month (or October). This seems to be have been overlooked by the media in general and BBC's See Hear programme is broadcasting a tribute as I type.

This obituary appears on the NCDS website.

Edited by Magere Hein
Post moved -- MH

Just found out that Tony Hart's Vision On sidekick Pat Keysell died last month (or October). This seems to be have been overlooked by the media in general and BBC's See Hear programme is broadcasting a tribute as I type.

That's a shame. It's good to see that the Prof (Bryan Ferry) and Wilf Lunn are still with us, though.

That's a shame. It's good to see that the Prof (Bryan Ferry) and Wilf Lunn are still with us, though.

Don't forget Ben Bennison...

An obituary, courtesy The Guardian.

This puts Savile into the shade. Game up for the Beeb I reckon.

426334_10152187705675014_1687077921_n.jpg

• Like 3