Zarch

Who is Next?

Could do with some inside info on who could be next to pop there clogs.

Any critical illness that you know of? Doesn't even have to be on the list, just a celeb. Need it to be in with a shout in our very own "death bet" at work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Z.

Well - I am personally surprised at the longevity of the idiot (that is a polite term) and the dear old Pontiff.

Dear old Ronnie must seriously be using up borrowed time as for the latter well if you are religious then perhaps there really is a God (that Dog to dyslexics) or the most likely solution is that he is the first Robopope.

Cheers for the input, sadly both of those have been snapped up.

Any less obvious candidates?

Picture in one of yesterday's papers had ol' Marlon Brando being wheeled around in a wheelchair ...

No recent news (other than him sending a well done note to the bloke that attacked Ian Huntley in jail) but I have a good feeling about loveable ol' Ronnie Biggs :unsure:

Brando, The Godfather of Method, has been discussed before in fact and has appeared on the 1997 (45) and 1996 (36) lists. We have a thread for him already:

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=99

Reaper - Who is 'he' in: 'other than him sending a well done note...'?

I too have very warm feelings about Bigsy and am very surprised he is still tucking into his porridge - maybe this is his life extending secret or perhaps he is a Roborobber? If he is, a RoboRobber, then they obviously still have quite a few spare parts for the older RoboRobber 1960 units. We are firmly on the right track here with this one. He is obviously on the slow, all stations train, to Deathsville: It does take that little bit longer, but it always gets there in the end.

My money is on charles J haughy. all the tribunals into his currupt affairs as irish prime minister cant be good for his health. his ill health has prevented him from giving evidence on numerous occasions

Guest Guest

Patrick Moore will keel over this year. Richard O'Sullivan may do too. And the, er, world famous actress Kay Walsh is on her last legs.

Guest Alin Al Abin

I would strongly suggest adding the name of the George W. Bush to the list of those scheduled to depart. Certainly you can predict deaths from "unnatural" causes can't you? He has made many enemies both domestic and external. I think hes gone this year or next. Most likely it will be bloody, but don't rule out poison.

Alin

Guest jeffonthego

Barring another surprise attack by a pretzel, George W.'s not going anywhere - other than possibly back to his ranch if John Kerry has his way.

The one element that has not at all emerged in this "new" wave of terrorism (actually going back the past ten years) is attacks on world leaders.

Simply put, Al Qaeda and friends don't have the honour or scruples to attack anything other than defenseless people.

Oh, just the mention of Patrick Moore and Richard O'Sullivan... It really stirs up the emotions in folk.

Guest Alin Al Abin
Barring another surprise attack by a pretzel, George W.'s not going anywhere - other than possibly back to his ranch if John Kerry has his way.

The one element that has not at all emerged in this "new" wave of terrorism (actually going back the past ten years) is attacks on world leaders.

Simply put, Al Qaeda and friends don't have the honour or scruples to attack anything other than defenseless people.

You said they attack the weak, innocent and defenseless. I thought thats what Iraq was all about. I would have thought adding Hussein's name to the list might have been a strategic move as well. Not that he is expected to die from execution. But surely that counts doesn't it? The reality is the U.S. can't afford to let him off the "hook" so George sent a hundred Federal prosecutors to Iraq to be sure they don't "screw up the plan". If the host here won't predict these types of passings, I will. Hussein to go mysteriously before trial and George W. to go the way he has lived...by the sword.

:unsure:

Alin

I'd like to hope that sometime soon that useless twitt & King of Foot In Mouth Disease, Prince Philip of England ( Queens concubine!!! :unsure: ) will depart this world any day now. Nope, he doesn't look crook at all, but we can always hope that an undiagnosed blood clot fixes his "little red wagon" once & for all.................& soon would be nice. ;)

Guest ArabiaKid

Well a lot of people who should be dead are not . like King Fahad .

Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends.

I know I've already done this topic to death (no pun intended) but Sir Sir Joh Bjelke-Petersen here in Australia is definitely about to step into the tunnel of light. There's no way he's going to last the year out, so if you're after quick points then he'd be a double top with your first dart.

See the "Sir Joh Bjelke-Petersen, anti-southern-hemispherian prejudice" thread for more info.

Stefan Karl Steffanson?

Liu Xiabo

Ahh. I love threads that get updated after 13 years. Anyways, I vote Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi

I'm on the same page as Zsa Zsa, I'm expecting confirmation of Al-Baghdadi's death very soon.

• Like 1

No, the answer turned out to be Lord Diamond.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, msc said:

No, the answer turned out to be Lord Diamond.

Ate u su@? Sum1 cudda pass 2 ,da next lyf b4 that lukin @ t datdats. Mu resrch ndd me thunks. Wudnt b sua it wur Lord dimon d meslf 2 b blnt instrument with ya MSC, cn u she yer wurkin of? Juz so we can al b sua u gt the rite fella in this 1 not a falsetto alarm click thru hastynez and Russian? 

It looks like the most undisturbed open thread is the thread for Frances Shand Kydd. Which hasn't been updated since June 4th, 2004.

Jake LaMotta seems to be on the Deathlist consciousness today. So it may be him, or not.:wheelchair: