Tempus Fugit

Ariel Sharon

I guess she must be a god or godess, God-Mod they are close enough.

BB, have you ever been to Golders Green?

Not that I know of but I do have this odd plaque in my posession......

vlplaque.jpg

Thank you Boudicca, Great Goddess of beauty and light....your efforts in merging the threads shant go unrewarded.....

Ariel Sharon has just been taken back to the operating theatre ... it's not looking too good for him.

No, I'll be shocked if he leaves the operating theatre alive.

Link here

10.57 "New bleeding in Ariel Sharon's brain"

If this guy survives by next week it will match any miracle ever carried out in that neck of the woods :D

If he dies this is a very bad miss for DL :D

If he dies this is a very bad miss for DL  :D

A bad miss for DL and a very, very bad miss for myself. A member of the DDP and Hartlepool Deadlypool, I had 30 chances to get this guy on my list. He ranks right up there with my most hated right-wing politicians, had already suffered a stroke, is one of the most assassination-worthy individuals on the face of the planet and I STILL didn't pick him. Gutted.

There's Thatcher, plodding along nicely; I picked her on both of my dead pools (more out of spite than statistical probability), yet that filthy, lying, conniving, savage sh*t Sharon didn't even get a look-in? "Remiss" doesn't come close to describing it. I should sue myself for negligent malpractice. Maybe I will...

If he dies this is a very bad miss for DL  :D

A bad miss for DL and a very, very bad miss for myself. A member of the DDP and Hartlepool Deadlypool, I had 30 chances to get this guy on my list. He ranks right up there with my most hated right-wing politicians, had already suffered a stroke, is one of the most assassination-worthy individuals on the face of the planet and I STILL didn't pick him. Gutted.

There's Thatcher, plodding along nicely; I picked her on both of my dead pools (more out of spite than statistical probability), yet that filthy, lying, conniving, savage sh*t Sharon didn't even get a look-in? "Remiss" doesn't come close to describing it. I should sue myself for negligent malpractice. Maybe I will...

I have the consolation of having him in my DDP team.

His op is finished. No news yet on his condition.

It will be interesting to see how long he lasts in that condition. I give him a week at the most before he is in a pine box.

Am I alone in hoping that when the Great Fat Mermaid does expire he arrives at the Pearly Gates to find St. Peter saying...

'Sorry Ariel, the Christians were right after all, but we've got a special area over there for you. We occupied it 2000 years ago and won't allow you to run it yourselves. Any problems, and we'll send the Angels in launching divine retribution...'

what's all this talk about Sharon nearly dying? It was Dennis who got stabbed I thought....

what's all this talk about Sharon nearly dying? It was Dennis who got stabbed I thought....

:D:lol::lol:

what's all this talk about Sharon nearly dying?  It was Dennis who got stabbed I thought....

Surely a contender for quote of the year already....I salute you!

Am I alone in hoping that when the Great Fat Mermaid does expire he arrives at the Pearly Gates to find St. Peter saying...

'Sorry Ariel, the Christians were right after all, but we've got a special area over there for you. We occupied it 2000 years ago and won't allow you to run it yourselves. Any problems, and we'll send the Angels in launching divine retribution...'

No, you are not alone. Personally, I don't believe in any afterlife, but your example seems a fitting one for such a chief bigot, or for any "my religion will kick your religion's ass"-type zealot.

Is he still alive? I can;t find any ingormation on him pressently.....

Is he still alive? I can;t find any ingormation on him pressently.....

Still alive (just) according to the BBC news website

Good knowledge of the Enders there Ronnie...way too good :o

If he dies, thats 2 hits for my derby deadpool in the first week! By the way, has anyone noticed that his name consists of two female names?

BB, have you ever been to Golders Green?

I have, well the crematorium anyway. I nearly got run over just ouside of it funnily enough

By a Volvo, by any chance? :o

Not sure - all cars look the same to me

Speaking from experience, avoid Volvos that drive on the pavement and mow you down when you are standing in a bus queue. I think perhaps getting hit by a Hearse would be more appropriate for DL'rs :D