Sign in to follow this  
Guest IYG

They deserve to die

Guest IYG

What would it take for you to want someone to die? Right now, the simple task of ordering a pizza and waiting an hour and a half and still no pizza is good enough reason for me to want people dead.

I guess this can go with what are your pet peeves.

Sorry, I'm just starving. ;)

I agree with Tempus Fugit. Middle Management, especially if they have fake tan.

Don't think we can put "owner of IYG's pizza parlour" on the 2006 list - unless it's Clive Dunn of course!

Guest IYG
Don't think we can put "owner of IYG's pizza parlour" on the 2006 list - unless it's Clive Dunn of course!

Pizza parlor, I wish, this is Domino's pizza, they aren't parlors anymore.

Easy going as I am the only people that really hack me off are those who survive two years on the DL and die sometime in the next twelve months.

Pizza parlor, I wish, this is Domino's pizza, they aren't parlors anymore.

So this is the guy you want on next year's list:

tommonaghan450.jpg

(Tom Monaghan, chairman of Domino's Pizza)

Just as well IYG all that cholestrol and unknown chemicals couldn't be good for you. Best you let someone else sample a few of those pies first, and in fact I am more than happy to volunteer. I hope you ordered the Sicillian and with extra cheese.

Guest IYG
Just as well IYG all that cholestrol and unknown chemicals couldn't be good for you. Best you let someone else sample a few of those pies first, and in fact I am more than happy to volunteer. I hope you ordered the Sicillian and with extra cheese.

Hardly, my cholesterol level is nearly non-existant, really really low.

I ordered pepperoni and bread sticks, the bread sticks were disgusting.

And that's a creepy pic VSB.

And that's a creepy pic VSB.

It looks like he's being force fed - look at his terror. ;)

My choices would be:-

George W. -for obvious reasons

Tony Blair - for being W's lapdog

Anyone that writes scripts for soap operas, c'mon guys give it up, I am so sick of turning on the TV when eating my dinner to see Z rate actors pretending to 'act' out everyday life!

Any member of Status Quo for continuing to play the same notes in EVERY single song just slightly varied so the dumb among the public enjoy it and also for appearing in afore mentioned soap operas, coming soon to a TV near you :deathban: and lastly all the gits out there who can't be a**ed to pick up after their dog, s**t, it isn't difficult guys, just put your hand inside a bag, grab it and turn it inside out and then put it in a bin, I've been doing it for 5 years with my dog Yogi and his are huge :dead3:.,I am a bit P*ssed off after standing on dog sh*te 5 TIMES in the last 3 days!!!!!

and lastly all the gits out there who can't be a**ed to pick up after their dog,  s**t, it isn't difficult guys, just put your hand inside a bag, grab it and turn it inside out and then put it in a bin, I've been doing it for 5 years with my dog  Yogi and  his are huge  :deathban:.,I am a bit P*ssed off after standing on dog sh*te 5  TIMES in the last 3 days!!!!!

I'm with you on that one! You get looks off people when you walk your dog past someone else's pile as if your dog's responsible for every turd on the planet!

P.S. Saw Cannon & Ball on a double glazing ad last night. Thought we'd seen the last of them years ago. Not thinking of making a comeback I hope?

I've been doing it for 5 years with my dog Yogi and his are huge :deathban:.,I am a bit P*ssed off after standing on dog sh*te 5 TIMES in the last 3 days!!!!!

Lady G, your dog is lovely (I am a sucker for cute animals).

Our born-again-Christian neighbours have just acquired a dog. Don't know its name but we have nicknamed it Cerberus.

and lastly all the gits out there who can't be a**ed to pick up after their dog,  s**t, it isn't difficult guys, just put your hand inside a bag, grab it and turn it inside out and then put it in a bin, I've been doing it for 5 years with my dog  Yogi and  his are huge  :deathban:.,I am a bit P*ssed off after standing on dog sh*te 5  TIMES in the last 3 days!!!!!

Count me in. My Lurcher, Sonny Boy Williamson III drops near enough his own weight in dog-eggs on a daily basis. I actually get recognised by people round the corner as 'that nice man who picks up after his dog.' Good God! is it that rare?

P.S. Saw Cannon & Ball on a double glazing ad last night. Thought we'd seen the last of them years ago. Not thinking of making a comeback I hope?

...talking of dog sh*t...

Hello all!

I'd like to add "artists" (singers, bands, etc., though I use the term loosely) who make covers of songs that sound exactly like the originals, to the point where you can't even tell if it's the original or not. It drives me CRAZY!!

Aside from the obvious - selling out - what's the point?? They're not contributing anything new to the music world, and all they're doing is blatantly cashing in on somebody else's success. As far as I'm concerned it's out-and-out plagarism and anyone who does it should be made to suffer a slow and painful demise. :deathban:

Hello all!

I'd like to add "artists" (singers, bands, etc., though I use the term loosely) who make covers of songs that sound exactly like the originals, to the point where you can't even tell if it's the original or not. It drives me CRAZY!!

Aside from the obvious - selling out - what's the point?? They're not contributing anything new to the music world, and all they're doing is blatantly cashing in on somebody else's success. As far as I'm concerned it's out-and-out plagarism and anyone who does it should be made to suffer a slow and painful demise. :deathban:

I agree! Shoot the entire London Philharmonic Orchestra!

I'd like to nominate kids "entertainers" The Chuckle Brothers.

There is something of the night about those two. Burn them!

I'll just add ... uninvited and unwelcome "guests" who come on here purely to harangue and insult our esteemed members. This is the only internet forum I've come across where guests are allowed to post - I realise it adds a certain frisson to proceedings, but I sometimes wonder whether it's a good idea. :deathban:

Paul Danan from Celebrity Love Island. I'm not quite sure of the difference between a psychopath and a sociopath, but he must be one or the other. Or both

I agree! Shoot the entire London Philharmonic Orchestra!

Ah! Assumedly you say this in jest, but I think there are classical musicians who are just as guilty as other types. What's the point in performing something that emulates exactly what another performer has done, be it classical, pop, rock, etc.? It's the exact same principle: if you're going to perform a piece of music surely you should bring your own interpretation to it, no?

And I'd like to agree with Cerberus above. I'm hardly a hardcore member/poster, but some of the guests who post seriously wind me up. I fully support arguing contentious issues etc., but guests who just appear and then don't like one or two members and whinge a whole lot get on my t*ts.

Our born-again-Christian neighbours have just acquired a dog. Don't know its name but we have nicknamed it Cerberus.

I'm very touched (I think) ^_^

I'm very touched (I think) ^_^

Not named after you I'm afraid. Named after the "real" Cerberus on account of the way it guards their front door.

I must confess I absolutely f*cking hate dogs unless they live outside on farms. Some ar*ehole let his filthy animal crap outside my house last week and the neighbours have a bloody great dobermann which goes apeshit any time you go in the garden and terrifies the kids.

So yes, anyone who owns a dog in London (or any other city) should be fed to it. In small meaty chunks.

Then gas the dog.

And before anyone asks, yes I do like cats and am owned by one.

So yes, anyone who owns a dog in London (or any other city) should be fed to it.  In small meaty chunks. 

Then gas the dog.

And before anyone asks, yes I do like cats and am owned by one.

Hear, hear.

Dogs are no good, nor are their owners. Nasty, drooling and stinking fascists, the lot of them.

It's a mystery why people farm dogs without eating them.

regards,

Hein