Guest jeffonthego

Osama Bin Laden

They are expecting another video from Ossama Bin Laden.

According to a recent artical he urges Americans to abandon capitalism and democracy and to cash in on his Islam religion. I'm still pissed off about 9\11. I mean today marks the sixth anniversary and now this mother f****r is trying to preach the Islam religion to Americans? He says "I invite you to embrace Islam.' and says his soldiers will "escalate the fighting and killing against you"

Bin Laden can send out his envelopes and Bin Laden can dye his beard and shine his shoes and Bin Laden can cuttle up like a dog in a little corner of his cave and pray to his god Allah, but the bottom line is the American troops went to Iraq and they've kicked some ass. I mean as much as I want world peace, these sheet heads threw the first stone and everybody has payed for it.

To clean this up we need to solve the oil problem, kill Bin Laden, and bring the troops home. The word is strategy and we need an open mind. The greatest question is 'what will Bush do with the rest of his presidency? Will he bring the troops home before his exit or will this sh*t carry into the hands of the next president.

I think Bush believes he is doing what is best for the safety of this country, and I think he may have had an idea sooner or later Arabs would try and pull a stunt like this which obviously it did happen. If Bush did know about it he should have done what Reagan would have probably said in so many words 'try it and we wipe Iraq off the face of the earth' and I think three thousand people would still be alive today if that were the case.

I mean the concern of today is 'what is next?' it's not like you know exactly who the enemy is, as some sheet heads might tie a bomb around there waste and make sure it goes off as they are on a bridge or inside a coliseum. I want peace on this earth and these people are jealous mother f***kers, they are jealous that we live in a developed country and they are jealous we have freedom in religion and the list goes on and it probably hits the floor. The word freedom symbolizes peace in my view, freedom is dreams. I hope someday it will come true.

According to a recent artical he urges Americans to abandon capitalism and democracy and to cash in on his Islam religion. I'm still pissed off about 9\11. I mean today marks the sixth anniversary and now this mother f****r is trying to preach the Islam religion to Americans? He says "I invite you to embrace Islam.' and says his soldiers will "escalate the fighting and killing against you"

Bin Laden can send out his envelopes and Bin Laden can dye his beard and shine his shoes and Bin Laden can cuttle up like a dog in a little corner of his cave and pray to his god Allah, but the bottom line is the American troops went to Iraq and they've kicked some ass. I mean as much as I want world peace, these sheet heads threw the first stone and everybody has payed for it.

To clean this up we need to solve the oil problem, kill Bin Laden, and bring the troops home. The word is strategy and we need an open mind. The greatest question is 'what will Bush do with the rest of his presidency? Will he bring the troops home before his exit or will this sh*t carry into the hands of the next president.

I think Bush believes he is doing what is best for the safety of this country, and I think he may have had an idea sooner or later Arabs would try and pull a stunt like this which obviously it did happen. If Bush did know about it he should have done what Reagan would have probably said in so many words 'try it and we wipe Iraq off the face of the earth' and I think three thousand people would still be alive today if that were the case.

I mean the concern of today is 'what is next?' it's not like you know exactly who the enemy is, as some sheet heads might tie a bomb around there waste and make sure it goes off as they are on a bridge or inside a coliseum. I want peace on this earth and these people are jealous mother f***kers, they are jealous that we live in a developed country and they are jealous we have freedom in religion and the list goes on and it probably hits the floor. The word freedom symbolizes peace in my view, freedom is dreams. I hope someday it will come true.

Dear BS

On behalf of the diplomatic service I would like to thank you for your application. Unfortunately you were unsuccessful on this occasion and the position has now been filled. We wish you the best of luck with your future career.

To clean this up we need to solve the oil problem, kill Bin Laden, and bring the troops home.

Watertight. Absolutely watertight.

Dear BS

On behalf of the diplomatic service I would like to thank you for your application. Unfortunately you were unsuccessful on this occasion and the position has now been filled. We wish you the best of luck with your future career.

:rip: Although the panel may reconsider if the candidate can explain a connection between the events of 11th September 2001 and Iraq, which is, and this is the important bit, stronger than that of any other country, Saudi Arabia for example. :unsure:

Although the panel may reconsider if the candidate can explain a connection between the events of 11th September 2001 and Iraq

The connection in my view is they both suck. A war is the last alternative, war is hell. I see some members defend the people from Iraq and various area's surrounding them saying 'O what about them' and saying Americans are doing just as wrong as they did.

As a person all of these events both the war and 9\11 have killed innocent people. Innocent people lost their lives and the people left behind were left beyond devastated.

I'll tell you right now Dave, I feel bad for the people that get killed in Iraq. You know what I also feel bad about? Two hijacked planes flying into the twin towers. A hijacked plane crashing into the world trade center. A hijacked plane crashing into the Pentagon.

Now put yourself in the shoes of George W Bush 'how can you defend your country? David thousands of people are dead in a few hours. If you were to ask me 'should we still be at war with Iraq I would say 'absolutely not' but with those sheet head mother f***kers 'at the time' running through streets celebrating, and with the masters of this horrible sh*t living free, I'm happy to know we went to Iraq and either jailed or slaughtered 90% of them

People say ' What about them?' my question for people who say that is 'what about the kids and wives and fathers and brothers and sisters who found out their loved one is dead because a few wack job f****n Arabs tried to take down New York City and it's overall goal, America. Maybe the people who say 'what about them?' should think about that for a minute. They should also asks themselves the question 'who threw the first stone?' Who threw it?

The war in Iraq is for a few reasons, through my eyes it's called 'pay back time.' I think President Bush has not made the right decisions especially since the Troops in Iraq are still there. President Bush has announced that he will start recalling troops accordingly, and by July 2008 ' Thirty thousand' troops will be recalled. Bush says

The longer we keep over 130,000 troops in Iraq, the less incentive Iraqis have to engage in the needed political reconciliation and the longer we avoid dealing with several pressing threats to our national security," namely that Osama bin Laden remains at large

If you want my opinion, I don't think Bin Laden is done. I don't think Bin Laden is finished. I think we need to find him and f****n kill him. I think it's what needs to be done, and I remain confident that in time we'll find him in a ditch, or wrapped in a carpet or laying in a cave and when that day comes I want to see justice get served. Amen.

Although the panel may reconsider if the candidate can explain a connection between the events of 11th September 2001 and Iraq

The connection in my view is they both suck. A war is the last alternative, war is hell. I see some members defend the people from Iraq and various area's surrounding them saying 'O what about them' and saying Americans are doing just as wrong as they did.

As a person all of these events both the war and 9\11 have killed innocent people. Innocent people lost their lives and the people left behind were left beyond devastated.

I'll tell you right now Dave, I feel bad for the people that get killed in Iraq. You know what I also feel bad about? Two hijacked planes flying into the twin towers. A hijacked plane crashing into the world trade center. A hijacked plane crashing into the Pentagon.

Now put yourself in the shoes of George W Bush 'how can you defend your country? David thousands of people are dead in a few hours. If you were to ask me 'should we still be at war with Iraq I would say 'absolutely not' but with those sheet head mother f***kers 'at the time' running through streets celebrating, and with the masters of this horrible sh*t living free, I'm happy to know we went to Iraq and either jailed or slaughtered 90% of them

People say ' What about them?' my question for people who say that is 'what about the kids and wives and fathers and brothers and sisters who found out their loved one is dead because a few wack job f****n Arabs tried to take down New York City and it's overall goal, America. Maybe the people who say 'what about them?' should think about that for a minute. They should also asks themselves the question 'who threw the first stone?' Who threw it?

The war in Iraq is for a few reasons, through my eyes it's called 'pay back time.' I think President Bush has not made the right decisions especially since the Troops in Iraq are still there. President Bush has announced that he will start recalling troops accordingly, and by July 2008 ' Thirty thousand' troops will be recalled. Bush says

The longer we keep over 130,000 troops in Iraq, the less incentive Iraqis have to engage in the needed political reconciliation and the longer we avoid dealing with several pressing threats to our national security," namely that Osama bin Laden remains at large

If you want my opinion, I don't think Bin Laden is done. I don't think Bin Laden is finished. I think we need to find him and f****n kill him. I think it's what needs to be done, and I remain confident that in time we'll find him in a ditch, or wrapped in a carpet or laying in a cave and when that day comes I want to see justice get served. Amen.

Clear, concise and to the point. Does anyone else think Banshees is George Bush?

I'm happy to know we went to Iraq and either jailed or slaughtered 90% of them

Do you mean 90% of Iraqis? Could you clarify your statistics? How many of the hijackers were Iraqi?

Please do not click on this link if you are in any way squeamish

'Them' are innocent civilians too, Iraq is not entirely populated with insurgents. However it is a Catch-22 scenario, western presence is not helping the struggle for stability but to leave them to it would be wrong. Regime change created this mess and we need to fix what we've broken.

Who cast the first stone? Well that is a very chicken and egg scenario. You could say it was 'them' likewise you could say any of these events, plus more besides, are contributing factors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab-Israeli_War

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

Finally, BS could you please answer me these questions, why Iraq? Why has this nation been singled out for Regime change whilst we turn a blind eye (or leave it up to the blue helmets) to other countries with appaling human rights records. When is Bush going to wave his magic wand to fix Dafur, Zimbabwe, Burma...?

blah blah blah....

But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog [is] turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

2 Peter 2:22

I thought you had gone, BS?

Clear, concise and to the point. Does anyone else think Banshees is George Bush?

Either that or the Betray-us guy.

It's funny to read rants like this but I sincerely hope he's not serious ...

Getting back on topic, I always look forward to the release of new Osama videos, almost as much as the Hustler anal intensive series and Harry Potter.

Do you mean 90% of Iraqis? Could you clarify your statistics? How many of the hijackers were Iraqi?

No. The masters of war, the instigators, the generals and the architects. The cold blooded sheet heads that sat around the camp fire with Ossama Bin Laden and who ordered these events to take course. From my knowledge most of them have been jailed or killed, and I feel no remorse for them or their games. I personally believe, and you can say or think what you want, but I believe Bin Laden is not done yet. I want his extermination.

'Them' are innocent civilians too, Iraq is not entirely populated with insurgents. However it is a Catch-22 scenario, western presence is not helping the struggle for stability but to leave them to it would be wrong. Regime change created this mess and we need to fix what we've broken.

I feel for the innocent that fall to the war in Iraq, it is horrible sh*t. There is nothing else to say.

Finally, BS could you please answer me these questions, why Iraq? Why has this nation been singled out for Regime change whilst we turn a blind eye (or leave it up to the blue helmets) to other countries with appaling human rights records. When is Bush going to wave his magic wand to fix Dafur, Zimbabwe, Burma...?

Holler Audrey! Wake up! Good morning! Want some coffee! Bush never had a magic wand, if he was a wizard oil would be cheaper and justice would be catered. The Country wouldn't have been in debt, and 130000 troops wouldn't still be hanging out in Iraq. Death wouldn't have been invited and peace would be the word. The fact of the matter is President Bush is a human being, he isn't going to go into other area's and install windows and nail up doors. The main objective should be to get the hell out of Iraq. I'll make a guess, and it's only a guess but I say spring 2009 the troops come home.

because a few wack job f****n Arabs tried to take down New York City and it's overall goal, America.

I don't think anybody needs to take down New York City or America down. The Americans are capable of doing this themselves, it won't be long before the US will be a bankrupt Spanish speaking nation. All empires rise and fall. It just so happens that China is next. So we are going from a "kick ass" to a "kung Fu" empire culture.

Hi BS,

Do ya think Bush has the stomach to slap the Iranians around as well?

I look forward to that firework show if he does. :ph34r:

I don't think anybody needs to take down New York City or America down. The Americans are capable of doing this themselves, it won't be long before the US will be a bankrupt Spanish speaking nation. All empires rise and fall. It just so happens that China is next. So we are going from a "kick ass" to a "kung Fu" empire culture.

Illegal immigration is a serious problem that 'Rudy Giuliani' 'who I feel' 'If he is elected president' is definitely capable of dealing with. After watching both debates the agreement of 'get out of Iraq as soon as possible' seems to be popular but the argument is 'when is that?' I don't think I've even heard 'when' once.

Hillary is making a lot of promises but put Bill on the couch for a minute and 'what has she really done?' ... what has she really done? Guliani is much more experienced then she is all together. If Hillary wins it's going to be 'The Clintons' and I'm not saying it would be a nightmare but I see much more controversy in her being elected then I do Giuliani.

And I think Bush needs to weigh his options a little bit more rather then boom badda bing. Bush said if Iraq has 'the knowledge' it might go nuclear and that's a far out statement if you were to ask me. I think enough people have died and everybody needs to back down from all this. I think Bin Laden is going to become more and more surreal 'possibly soon' start claiming Farrakhan sort of visions you know 'I talk to Allah Allah' and all that bullshit. 'Allah said this' 'Allah claimed that' Well Allah said invest into Geico' .. I think he is going to become more and more religious based in his future videos

Illegal immigration is a serious problem that 'Rudy Giuliani' 'who I feel' 'If he is elected president' is definitely capable of dealing with. After watching both debates the agreement of 'get out of Iraq as soon as possible' seems to be popular but the argument is 'when is that?' I don't think I've even heard 'when' once.

Hillary is making a lot of promises but put Bill on the couch for a minute and 'what has she really done?' ... what has she really done? Guliani is much more experienced then she is all together. If Hillary wins it's going to be 'The Clintons' and I'm not saying it would be a nightmare but I see much more controversy in her being elected then I do Giuliani.

And I think Bush needs to weigh his options a little bit more rather then boom badda bing. Bush said if Iraq has 'the knowledge' it might go nuclear and that's a far out statement if you were to ask me. I think enough people have died and everybody needs to back down from all this. I think Bin Laden is going to become more and more surreal 'possibly soon' start claiming Farrakhan sort of visions you know 'I talk to Allah Allah' and all that bullshit. 'Allah said this' 'Allah claimed that' Well Allah said invest into Geico' .. I think he is going to become more and more religious based in his future videos

I could be wrong Banshees, but I think that St Peter was commenting more on the inevitable collapse of 'Empire'. Just like the Romans, British etc. America seems to think it will always be the most powerful nation on Earth, when history tells us otherwise. It has been said (by me at least), that an 'immigrant proof' barrier between the USA and Mexico, will never be built. Mainly because, at great expense, the Americans will help Mexico stem the future flow of economic immigrants from the USA into Mexico.

Isn't the 'must have', amongst the great and good in New York a Mandarin speaking nanny? Or have I made that up as well?

It depends on how you would be using the word 'collapse' and of course it is a fact that if you are not educated on the history of the past you cannot usually contradict many probable events of the future. History is said to repeat itself and a majority of the time it never fails. I could have example after example backing that up but we must realize that 'just like anything else' that is not always the case. Germany was at rock bottom after WW2 and now it has rejuvenated itself through periods of time to be pretty much a 'stronger nation' then it was before.

A way to look at it is 'Failure is the greatest victory' at some extent, that line right there might have a different meaning to all different kinds of people. We learn lessons through faults and the US isn't at the ideal height one would imagine 'in so many words' but if the right moves are made in the future the faults that have been made can be restored with thinking up the right solutions. I don't know if a great wall of anti-immigration will ever be built, it's possible that in a decade or so street crossing signs will start appearing in Spanish. Overall 'based on opinion' no matter if the US 'is falling' 'has fallen' 'or will fall' ... I'm very confident saying it will always get back up. What comes up must come down and up again it goes.

Overall 'based on opinion' no matter if the US 'is falling' 'has fallen' 'or will fall' ... I'm very confident saying it will always get back up. What comes up must come down and up again it goes.

I imagine the Sumerians will be stoked if your theory proves correct old boy.

Overall 'based on opinion' no matter if the US 'is falling' 'has fallen' 'or will fall' ... I'm very confident saying it will always get back up. What comes up must come down and up again it goes.

I imagine the Sumerians will be stoked if your theory proves correct old boy.

And we of course all know why Cleopatra could never come to terms with the decline of her civilisation.

I could be wrong Banshees, but I think that St Peter was commenting more on the inevitable collapse of 'Empire'. Just like the Romans, British etc. America seems to think it will always be the most powerful nation on Earth, when history tells us otherwise. It has been said (by me at least), that an 'immigrant proof' barrier between the USA and Mexico, will never be built. Mainly because, at great expense, the Americans will help Mexico stem the future flow of economic immigrants from the USA into Mexico.

Isn't the 'must have', amongst the great and good in New York a Mandarin speaking nanny? Or have I made that up as well?

My point exactly Dave..

Also history tells us that reason for the collapse of empires is that the more places you control remotely, the less control you have. So the immediate response is to send resources to fix it. In the end the resources get spread to thinly and finally the realisation is that the headache is not worth having....

I think that many Americans think that earth spins only for them. You only have to look at the number of US passport holders to realise that most of them have never left the county they were brought up in.

p.s have they fixed up New Orleans yet, or is that not worth saving :lol:. Remember charity starts at home; I just don't think the some Arab states welcome charity from the US right now. So maybe it's better to spend the time and effort else where and get some appreciation.

I think that many Americans think that earth spins only for them

Is that so St.Peter? I thought the world only spun round and round for me?

It's almost two years since anyone posted on this thread. Page is down at the moment but BBC News reporting on him being in Afghanistan. What's significant - IMHO - is the fact people are starting to talk more about where he is and there is a gradual ratcheting up of discussion about 'getting' him. Not a well man, and not likely to savour being taken alive.....

It's almost two years since anyone posted on this thread. Page is down at the moment but BBC News reporting on him being in Afghanistan. What's significant - IMHO - is the fact people are starting to talk more about where he is and there is a gradual ratcheting up of discussion about 'getting' him. Not a well man, and not likely to savour being taken alive.....

If in the last two years no posts of Osama have made in this thread it sort of leads to the obvious conclusion that he has already died. Read a bit only the other day that really points to the reportedly recent TV films of him being actually someone just doing a good impersonation. Previously I had heard there was speculation he was in Bangladesh. Until the day he is "unearthed" he will remain on my undercard (his points may stack-up for him but I won't be listing him in any further deadpool entry lists).

PS really liked that bit up the thread of Miss South Carolina. Miss Smart Cookie Not.

Choice Cut and Pastes from Wiki:

Reports of his death

December 2001 Quoting an unnamed Taliban official, the Pakistan Observer reported that Bin Laden died of untreated lung complications and was buried in an unmarked grave in Tora Bora on December 15. This report was picked up by Fox News in the United States on December 26. Also on December 26, the Egyptian newspaper AlWafd - Daily carried a short obituary by a prominent official of the Afghan Taliban, who was allegedly present at the funeral, stating Bin Laden had been buried on or about December 13.

"(Osama bin Laden) suffered serious complications and died a natural, quiet death. He was buried in Tora Bora, a funeral attended by 30 Al Qaeda fighters, close members of his family and friends from the Taliban. By the Wahhabi tradition, no mark was left on the grave"

A videotape was released on December 27 showing a gaunt, unwell Bin Laden, prompting an unnamed White House aide to comment that it could have been made shortly before his death. On CNN, Dr Sanjay Gupta commented that Bin Laden's left arm never moved during the video, suggesting a recent stroke and possibly a symptom of kidney failure. According to Pakistani President Musharraf, Bin Laden required two dialysis machines, which also suggests kidney failure. "I think now, frankly, he is dead for the reason he is a... kidney patient," Musharraf said. If Bin Laden suffered kidney failure, he would require a sterile environment, electricity, and continuous attention by a team of specialists, Gupta said. In April 2002, U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld stated, "We have heard neither hide nor hair of him since, oh, about December in terms of anything hard....We are pretty sure he is either alive or dead." FBI Counterterrorism chief Dale Watson and President Karzai of Afghanistan also expressed the opinion that Bin Laden probably died at this time.

March 2009: In an essay published in The American Spectator in March 2009, international relations professor Angelo Codevilla of Boston University argued that Osama bin Laden had been dead for many years.

October 2009: An article in the conservative Daily Mail points out that the theory that Bin Laden died in 2001 "is gaining credence among political commentators, respected academics and even terror experts" and notes that the mounting evidence that supports the claim makes the theory "worthy of examination".