Banshees Scream

The Remakable Banshees Scream

I think ATJ needs a pat on the back for not letting that gem disappear up its own fundament.

I cant believe that thread was locked, since when has ANYBODY took any notice of BS?

A hemmma ahem

Godot, you are losing it old man. Get yourself together, find hobbies. If this behavior you have been demonstrating continues and 'if' I were a billionaire I would higher a 24 hour aid to monitor and take care of you're pathetic state. You should feel lucky I'm confident enough that you will revive yourself and get back to a more normal and consistent Godot. I want improvement.

Fellatio Nelson ... you are only the most flamboyant-bitching based personality in visible context. When I think of you're character I see album covers 'in a basement somewhere) from the 1980's which should have never come into existence. You also have taken my original paragraph structure (which any veteran reader) would be able to make that connection. With every argument and conflict you are the last man up the stairs ... the voice echoing from the background. Fellatio Nelson ... you are nothing more then an entity that stacks his nonsense on top of the bullshit already on display.

Now I've had enough of this. I want everybody back on topic.

When I think of you're character I see album covers 'in a basement somewhere) from the 1980's which should have never come into existence.

Like these, perhaps?

s8613.jpgs23467.jpgs37959.jpgs138900.jpgs5290.jpg

Or these?

Or these?

6/10 and every one was a guess, obviously my collection of '80's albums is slightly different from whoever set the quiz!

Or these?

6/10 and every one was a guess, obviously my collection of '80's albums is slightly different from whoever set the quiz!

Respect LG. 1/10 and I guessed that one. I'm sooooooo not there. I'm not losing it. I never had it!

Or these?

Respect LG. 1/10 and I guessed that one. I'm sooooooo not there. I'm not losing it. I never had it!

That makes me feel better. I got two and one was a guess

Or these?

8. Worse still, hardly any of them were guesses embarrassed-o.gif

Or these?

5 guesses out of 10.

Next I will correctly guess next weeks lottery numbers :P

PS: Nice to see you back on form BS, every forum needs its little corner of boll*cks and you are certainly boll*cks.

Or these?

6/10 too. Not too bad

Could there be some value to Banshees poetry?

Luckily for us we will all be long gone before we find out...

Let me ask you a question, let me ask you something. What gives you the magnitude to think you are capeable of judging my material if you have never even seen the material itself? You have never read it, you have never analyzed it. You might think you've read it, you might think you know what it is. You might have an idea, but you really have no idea. Are you playing a guessing game? Are their prizes you can win? Are you making statements for a private gain? What is the luxury? Do you have a motive behind this or is it genuine for 'I'm an ordinary college student, living on rural grounds that only offers transportation where inside the volume is at 100% capacity and I'm breathing in toxic air day in and day out, and I feel like the world is caving in on me .. but I'll compromise that and verbally manipulize the accomplishments of somebody else because Well .. it gives me 'kicks' yes.. 'it gives me 'the edge' .. it might give me 'status'. It might give me the mental grattitude 'that I've never be able to grasp'. No, I don't see your criticism, No, but instead I see in bold letters 'I'm speaking for a crowd which I think that I'm speaking for" .. in bold letters I see 'I'm judgemental of efforts which I'm incapeable of fully evaluating' .. that is the straight truth (a five letter word). I see in bold letters 'And if I could evaluate those efforts, who says I'm qualified to label them?' You should find the nearest chalk board and write that ten or twelve times. Write it over and over until you get used to it. Let it be repitious in your thoughts like a broken record. Memorize it.

Now somebody might say "Haven't we seen your verse?" Somebody might call me by this name they know me as and say 'Well, then give us your presentation!" Show us the songs you've written .. "Well, where is it?" Let us tear it apart word by word to the core. I really don't think most of these people deserve to see the masterpieces I've created. If I've ever written anything in verse on this database it was nothing more then 'the odds and ends' of an idea. A ten minute scribble down. The first of several rough drafts. A foundation of what is to be written. Possibly even a joke put on display for intended purposes. As I see things, the future of 'verse' or even more importantly 'music itself' is 'very clouded' in the modern world we live in. I really don't know 'what survival is' (Do you?) .. (Do the people reading this know?) and these days I just look the other way. I wake up days where 'I hate lyrics' .. 'I hate music' ... where I feel as if it is nothing more then a memorable time in history that has long surpassed. Dead. Gone. The world goes on without it. Let it go. I've always hated the word 'poet', the word shouldn't be said. Be careful of what you label. In life, people are what they never realized they are. Some people think they have everything figured out 'be them young or old .. 'wealthy or poor' ... 'black or white' ... 'interesting or unique' ... (somebody seeing this right now is one of those people) Sometimes what you confront 'is what you receive' and some people may never be able to figure out (No, they will never figure out) 'what can only be figured out' by a certain class'. Some people can think about it .. they can debate with themselves .. they can look for advice .. they can ask the nighbors .. they can ask the nuns .. they could put signs up on the street .. they can alert the five O' clock news but at the end of the day 'explaining it to them is just a waste of time'.

Let me ask you a question, let me ask you something. What gives you the magnitude to think you are capeable of judging my material if you have never even seen the material itself? You have never read it, you have never analyzed it. You might think you've read it, you might think you know what it is. You might have an idea, but you really have no idea. Are you playing a guessing game? Are their prizes you can win? Are you making statements for a private gain? What is the luxury? Do you have a motive behind this or is it genuine for 'I'm an ordinary college student, living on rural grounds that only offers transportation where inside the volume is at 100% capacity and I'm breathing in toxic air day in and day out, and I feel like the world is caving in on me .. but I'll compromise that and verbally manipulize the accomplishments of somebody else because Well .. it gives me 'kicks' yes.. 'it gives me 'the edge' .. it might give me 'status'. It might give me the mental grattitude 'that I've never be able to grasp'. No, I don't see your criticism, No, but instead I see in bold letters 'I'm speaking for a crowd which I think that I'm speaking for" .. in bold letters I see 'I'm judgemental of efforts which I'm incapeable of fully evaluating' .. that is the straight truth (a five letter word). I see in bold letters 'And if I could evaluate those efforts, who says I'm qualified to label them?' You should find the nearest chalk board and write that ten or twelve times. Write it over and over until you get used to it. Let it be repitious in your thoughts like a broken record. Memorize it.

Now somebody might say "Haven't we seen your verse?" Somebody might call me by this name they know me as and say 'Well, then give us your presentation!" Show us the songs you've written .. "Well, where is it?" Let us tear it apart word by word to the core. I really don't think most of these people deserve to see the masterpieces I've created. If I've ever written anything in verse on this database it was nothing more then 'the odds and ends' of an idea. A ten minute scribble down. The first of several rough drafts. A foundation of what is to be written. Possibly even a joke put on display for intended purposes. As I see things, the future of 'verse' or even more importantly 'music itself' is 'very clouded' in the modern world we live in. I really don't know 'what survival is' (Do you?) .. (Do the people reading this know?) and these days I just look the other way. I wake up days where 'I hate lyrics' .. 'I hate music' ... where I feel as if it is nothing more then a memorable time in history that has long surpassed. Dead. Gone. The world goes on without it. Let it go. I've always hated the word 'poet', the word shouldn't be said. Be careful of what you label. In life, people are what they never realized they are. Some people think they have everything figured out 'be them young or old .. 'wealthy or poor' ... 'black or white' ... 'interesting or unique' ... (somebody seeing this right now is one of those people) Sometimes what you confront 'is what you receive' and some people may never be able to figure out (No, they will never figure out) 'what can only be figured out' by a certain class'. Some people can think about it .. they can debate with themselves .. they can look for advice .. they can ask the nighbors .. they can ask the nuns .. they could put signs up on the street .. they can alert the five O' clock news but at the end of the day 'explaining it to them is just a waste of time'.

So, just to clarify, Banshees, you're a crap poet, right?

You know, Godot, your going to be one of those people left behind as the boat sails away. The boat is going to be waiting ... people will be calling your name 'Godot, come on!' Hurry up! What are you waiting for? And the boat will slowly sail away and you will go and sit on the bench nearby as it sails away into the sunet. You will begin growing older as you watch it set sail, and eventually you might possibly be nothing more then sitting bones. You are the guy who refuses to adapt to the new age, the new word. You truly are indangered, decaying, and rapidly running out of precious time. There is a sign at the end of every road Godot ... and you went the wrong way. Of course, Godot, forever ignorant. Good luck to you my old friend, may you find a little sacred island of your own where you can dwell on what you shall never understand.

You know, Godot, your going to be one of those people left behind as the boat sails away. The boat is going to be waiting ... people will be calling your name 'Godot, come on!' Hurry up! What are you waiting for? And the boat will slowly sail away and you will go and sit on the bench nearby as it sails away into the sunet. You will begin growing older as you watch it set sail, and eventually you might possibly be nothing more then sitting bones. You are the guy who refuses to adapt to the new age, the new word. You truly are indangered, decaying, and rapidly running out of precious time. There is a sign at the end of every road Godot ... and you went the wrong way. Of course, Godot, forever ignorant. Good luck to you my old friend, may you find a little sacred island of your own where you can dwell on what you shall never understand.

If this is the boat taking the lunatics to the asylum then I can see why you are first to go on board and Godot is sitting, on a bench, waving you off.

My oh my, for someone so full of sh*t, you have really taken the biscuit BS.

Double the therapy sessions, they aint f*****g working at the mo, are they.

It's the example of all examples .. Godot the man who walks right passed what is really happening. The man who doesn't believe it when he sees it 'IGNORANT' with capital letters. The definition of a man named Godot. The man who 'thinks he knows what is going on' and classifies everything he see's with an expired perspective. If somebody mentioned me he 'Would start saying random words outloud'!! .. it would be like he is at war with himself. People would see him like Whoopie Goldberg in Ghost. You know, I see something in Godot that I've never seen in anybody else. I see 'realization in Godot' I see him telling himself 'I know what's going on, but I won't let it occur to myself' because the fear of being introduced to 'reality outside of my dianosour views' leaves me most shaken and terrified'. I'll stay in the museum. Leave me alone, I look good on the shelf. Yeah ... things are happening outside but I got ear plugs and sleeping shades so what ever this crazy world brings forward I'm not available for enlightment. Put me on your 'Inactive list' until further notice.

I think I might stay on dry land too.

That's not what is it is, Fellatio Nelson. You really know how to talk nonesense. That Stevie Wonder eye sight is really taking a toll on your judgement. Your one of those people Fellatio 'who are last on line for the movie' and when the other line has more people, you decide to join that one, because everybody thinks it's going to hit the big time. After the movie, you walk out into the parking lot saying 'what a waste of money' .. I should have stayed on the original line. You were born a follower, and you will die a follower. You contribute nothing here, nothing at all. If there is a confrontation you just stack the bullshit higher. I don't take you seriously, and I don't think anybody else should. People like to start me up, I'll give them response. In my eyes everything about you is like a suggestion for an idea that everybody thinks is absurd. Say what you want, I know where I stand.

Alex Dove, from auctioneers Lyon and Turnbull, said: "He was a confident gentleman who thought that his poetry was some of the best.

"He spent a lot of time on the streets of Dundee trying to sell his poems and performing them, much to the amusement of the residents.

"Poet-baiting became quite an activity for the students of the time, where they would encourage him to perform, and then they would throw eggs and vegetables at him."

Uncanny.

You really are beautiful, BS. Just for the record, survival is the act of staying alive or in existence. I like poetry too.

There was an old hermit named Dave,

who kept a dead whore in a cave,

he said "I'll admit,

it smells worser than sh*t,

but think of the money I save".

If you wrote a little stanza, they would read it, (they would make obvious faces) even the most narrow minded of critics. They would nod their heads (An average rhyme from an average man) and you would feel satisfied. Now I would write something, be it 'very surreal' be it 'simple yet complex' you know, be it 'ordinary yet concise' or 'incomprehensible, yet demeaning' and my effort would be gold standard compared to a 'amateur composition notebook scrabble' (no offense) and you would walk away. You would walk away thinking 'Unreal!' and you would tell yourself 'Isn't it 8.00 yet? Is my alarm unplugged? And listen .. I'm sure you know 100 words that I'm not fond of. Maybe more. To go off the wall with this 'You might be able to write a book 'all the words I know that he doesn't' but on an imaginative platform of ideas and making comparison your just an amateur. A writer, who thinks he knows but really has no idea. If I wanted I could make you appear as if you were born yesterday 'but I wouldn't even consider it' .. I wouldn't even make the effort to try because the panel would be in your favor, you know that. I would never sell anything for money 'it's not those times'.. 'it's not going on' there are other obligations to pursue in this world. I'm at the horizon of better things, a future of whatever I make it. I've said enough, I'm near a loss for words. I really have nothing to say, but you can live in your world of Godot where 'that constant mindset' of ignorance rules, you can be my guest. I've heard enough of these comments and this place all together. I'm walking out. Im walking out with no indication of return.

Guest Santa
If you wrote a little stanza, they would read it, (they would make obvious faces) even the most narrow minded of critics. They would nod their heads (An average rhyme from an average man) and you would feel satisfied. Now I would write something, be it 'very surreal' be it 'simple yet complex' you know, be it 'ordinary yet consise' or 'incomprehensible, yet demeaning' and my effort would be gold standard compared to a 'ameature composition notebook scrabble' (no offense) and you would walk away. You would walk away thinking 'Unreal!' and you would tell yourself 'Isn't it 8.00 yet? Is my alarm unplugged? And listen .. I'm sure you know 100 words that I'm not fond of. Maybe more. To go off the wall with this 'You might be able to write a book 'all the words I know that he doesn't' but on an imaginative platform of ideas and making comparison your just an ameature. A writer, who thinks he knows but really has no idea. If I wanted I could make you appear as if you were born yesterday 'but I wouldn't even consider it' .. I wouldn't even make the effort to try because the panel would be in your favor, you know that. I would never sell anything for money 'it's not those times'.. 'it's not going on' there are other obligations to pursue in this world. I'm at the horizon of better things, a future of whatever I make it. I've said enough, I'm near a loss for words. I really have nothing to say, but you can live in your world of Godot where 'that constant mindset' of ignorance rules, you can be my guest. I've heard enough of these comments and this place all together. I'm walking out. Im walking out with no indication of return.

:party::referee::birthday:

Let me ask you a question, let me ask you something. What gives you the magnitude to think you are capeable of judging my material if you have never even seen the material itself? You have never read it, you have never analyzed it. You might think you've read it, you might think you know what it is. You might have an idea, but you really have no idea.

I have read your poetry. You sent masses of it via PM in the old days. You also post some of it on the forum.

Believe it or not I can read. This qualification allows me to pass judgement because upon reading your poetry, it is awful.

If you wrote a little stanza, they would read it, (they would make obvious faces) even the most narrow minded of critics. They would nod their heads (An average rhyme from an average man) and you would feel satisfied. Now I would write something, be it 'very surreal' be it 'simple yet complex' you know, be it 'ordinary yet concise' or 'incomprehensible, yet demeaning' and my effort would be gold standard compared to a 'amateur composition notebook scrabble' (no offense) and you would walk away. You would walk away thinking 'Unreal!' and you would tell yourself 'Isn't it 8.00 yet? Is my alarm unplugged? And listen .. I'm sure you know 100 words that I'm not fond of. Maybe more. To go off the wall with this 'You might be able to write a book 'all the words I know that he doesn't' but on an imaginative platform of ideas and making comparison your just an amateur. A writer, who thinks he knows but really has no idea. If I wanted I could make you appear as if you were born yesterday 'but I wouldn't even consider it' .. I wouldn't even make the effort to try because the panel would be in your favor, you know that. I would never sell anything for money 'it's not those times'.. 'it's not going on' there are other obligations to pursue in this world. I'm at the horizon of better things, a future of whatever I make it. I've said enough, I'm near a loss for words. I really have nothing to say, but you can live in your world of Godot where 'that constant mindset' of ignorance rules, you can be my guest. I've heard enough of these comments and this place all together. I'm walking out. Im walking out with no indication of return.

So, you lasted a little over a week. Couldn't stay away BS?

These are some of my short writings.

The party is dead.

Was it real?

Was it life?

Did you feel

The outrage

The strife.

I could see

The fire within

The way you moved.

I saw the universe that night

A legend burned within the passion of my soul.

Laying

Thinking

Endlessly in my bed.

Inspirations

Stories

Everywhere.

Days

Months

Time itself.

Mind projecting

Future unfolding

Got something for the world inside.

A midget grabbed a 500 pound woman and began a surreal affair.

They danced, as all the people in the room could do was stare.

It really happened, I swear.

I was riding in a gray Taxi

As my face was pressed against the glass.

I was in a gray world as I could see it pass.

I could see all of my most vivid memories outside

In that gray Taxi, I could have cried.

Today and tomorrow

Weeks and years

Thoughts and actions

Smiles and tears

Wealth and reputations

Gods and nations

All you trusted

All you believed

All you dreamed

All that disappeared

Life is weird

Traveling off to nowhere

Leaving behind nothing

As my soul is mending

There is no guide for me to follow.

My spirit drifts many ways.

Infinite entertainment

Feel the rush!

The frenzy.

As viewpoints incinerate.

As revolution comes to life.

And without warning

The skies are graying

As they shout ..

THE FIRE IS OUT!

These are more thoughts and writings.

The passing of existence.

The realization

a mindset has vanished.

An ironic moment.

When the insecurities of consciousness are exposed

and our dreams enter the realms of reality.

The dying thought. The fading intention.

The sudden withdrawal. The instant restraint.

The Armageddon of a moment.

My ego revived itself

in an instance, during a competitive thought.

I analyzed the strategy of my enemies in desperation

and it was then where I had become

somebody else for survival.

Within those days of battling thoughts

a determination outside of myself manifested.

I could see who I was and it was then

where I found contentment.

A born leader. An influence.

His suffering has given him the sacred

gift of understanding.

A voice of knowledge and a savior

to those who stand alone.

One who cannot be affected

by the cruelty human beings unleash.

One who demonstrates a lawless

act of which saves those in doubt.

One who stands unbroken to those

who challenge the greatness of his ability.

One who cannot be fazed by those

who burn in his light.

September days are mine

as the leaves glide passed my view.

And, at the reunion of remembrance--

I remember September days I knew.

September days are mine

as I dwell in September's quite shade

And, the aging season brings me peace

as September days fade.

A real life occurrence will project inside your brain.

It will have meaning that will transform itself as

you grow to understand the circumstances

which have prevailed.

The prime moment.

Hands raised with intensity.

Emotion building in our bodies.

Raw energy which surrounds us.

Words which fulfill us.

The performer in ourselves.