Death Watch Beatle

Ideas and Possibilities for 2006

Guest iain

Canadian science fiction author Michael Coney has died of lung cancer

So lets stick him on the 2006 list. :angel3:

The Rev Sun Myung Moon founder of the "Moonies" could be a possible selection for '06.

Especially as he is planning to visit a 100 cities in a 100 days, that's a lot of travelling and strain for an 85 year old.

Guest iain
Nancy Reagan will be 85 in 2006. She is looking more and more frail. I know all those years of caring for Ronnie took their toll.

You have a point there.Mike Wallace dropped a hint on the lARRY kING SHOW THIS WEEK THAT SHE COULD BE SERIOUSLY ILL although he refused to elaborate.Hes a friend of hers.I think she shoulkd be included on the 2006 list just in case

Nancy Reagan will be 85 in 2006. She is looking more and more frail. I know all those years of caring for Ronnie took their toll.

You have a point there.Mike Wallace dropped a hint on the lARRY kING SHOW THIS WEEK THAT SHE COULD BE SERIOUSLY ILL although he refused to elaborate.Hes a friend of hers.I think she shoulkd be included on the 2006 list just in case

Haven't quite got to grips with the caps lock key yet, have you?

Drudge/Evening Standard reporting that Muhammad Ali has months to live.

:o Float like a butterfly, rot like a corpse?

Welcome to the DL Laurence

Ken Dodd, 78 today. Shares his birthday with Mrs Cerberus (not 78)

Is she older?

Maila Nurmi aka Vampira from Plan 9 from Outer Space infamy might be a good bet, born in 1921 .

I heard a rumour that Herb Alpert has cancer, butI can't find any info. on the web. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

I heard a rumour that Herb Alpert has cancer, butI can't find any info. on the web. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

His official website doesn't give any clues. Everything seemed to grind to a halt in 1997. At 70, he might just manage to creep into the 'reserves' :wub:

I can deny most loudfully that yes indeedy you can find information about Herbon the internet. Not neccessarily about his health but information and even pictures and sound clippings.

Drudge/Evening Standard reporting that Muhammad Ali has months to live.

:lol: Float like a butterfly, rot like a corpse?

I read that a while ago in a rather reputable news paper. Okay, the Daily Sport. Doesn't bode too well for the world's greatest (barely) living athlete.

Mark Felt, 92 - Deapthroat in the 1972 Watergate Scandal (seriously ill)

I think that's a *ahem* dead cert. It makes sense as to why he unveiled himself this year. Good spot.

Charles Haughey, 80 - Ex PM of Ireland (remains in ill health & nearly died 2 years ago)

I'm all for the top 2. :(

Peter F. Drucker, 95, world-renown economist and management consultant, is in frail health and appears to be slowing down. He would be a good suggestion for inclusion in the 2006 list.

With his demise, Peter Drucker definitely will not make the 2006 list, but I recommend the following selections:

Charles Haughey, 80 - Ex PM of Ireland (remains in ill health & nearly died 2 years ago)

Ibrahim Rugova, 51 - President of Kosovo (lung cancer)

Ross Davidson, 55 - Ex Eastenders actor (brain cancer)

Of course there is some dispute as to whether Mark Felt is the real Deep Throat.

Some Washington insiders believe he is a red herring, albeit a willing one.

They say he is taking the spotlight away from the real Deep Throat,

George Bush Snr.

Jean Marie Le Pen, the infamous French Fascist is 77, looks overweight and generally unhealthy. One to keep an eye on. There is also the outside chance he might get shot by somone he has offended.

DevonDeathTrip Posted on Nov 16 2005, 12:56 PM

Jean Marie Le Pen, the infamous French Fascist is 77, looks overweight and generally unhealthy. One to keep an eye on. There is also the outside chance he might get shot by somone he has offended.

I was watching the news last night and thought to myself that for the first time LePen looked far more on top of life than Jac' Chirac - who has had that spell in hospital for undisclosed reasons.

Add those observations to the facts that Chirac daughter had a suicide attempt and he is still under presure over criminal charges when he leaves office & I'm putting money on the President popping his froggy clogs before the other detestable right winger.

I was watching the news last night and thought to myself that for the first time LePen looked far more on top of life than Jac' Chirac

It's amazing what a bit of rioting in the suburbs can do for someone's health and state of mind.

I was watching the news last night and thought to myself that for the first time LePen looked far more on top of life than Jac' Chirac

It's amazing what a bit of rioting in the suburbs can do for someone's health and state of mind.

Can we start some rioting here in the hope that it has a detrimental effect on Tony's health?

Can we start some rioting here in the hope that it has a detrimental effect on Tony's health?

Top idea! I just commenced a minor scuffle in my office involving a swivel chair, a hacky-sack and a glass of water.

Not quite the Molotov cocktails, rubber bullets and water cannon you were hoping for, but it's a start. I'm hoping it will escalate into a full-scale car-burning public frenzy later this evening, should the weather remain clement... I'll keep you posted. Anything to help Tony out with his impending coronary :P

I'm surprised none of the Doctor Whofans on here have mentioned Nicholas Courtney. He's not looking too godd these days

...Nicholas Courtney. He's not looking too godd these days

Should that perhaps be he Is looking to God?