Guest KateS

Margaret Thatcher

Getting back to the subject, I had a dream this morning that she died :) . Bloody nightmare, I woke up only to discover she was still alive <_<

Thatcher The Musical. Maybe DL members could get a discount for a block booking?

Guest Guest

LMAO!!!

oh heck, now that is scary

Guest mhacha
Didn't even look at the date !

lets hope she slowly dies of hunger, like she let ten men die. :lol:

Didn't even look at the date !

lets hope she slowly dies of hunger, like she let ten men die. :lol:

I always thought it was an IRA escape attempt - trying to slip under the door.

You haven't seen Dr.Strangelove :P

Finally saw it last night, and I'll admit I was quite amused with it... and it has a message that's still fairly relevant today I think.

So that's three I like (The Shining, Full Metal Jacket, Dr. Strangelove) and three I abhor (Eyes Wide Shut, A Clockwork Orange, 2001: A Space Odyessy)

How did this end up in Margaret Thatcher anyhow and not, say, Ingmar Bergman or Dino de Laurentiis?

How did this end up in Margaret Thatcher anyhow and not, say, Ingmar Bergman or Dino de Laurentiis?

Maybe because Kubrick is dead?

regards,

Hein

You haven't seen Dr.Strangelove  :P

Finally saw it last night, and I'll admit I was quite amused with it... and it has a message that's still fairly relevant today I think.

So that's three I like (The Shining, Full Metal Jacket, Dr. Strangelove) and three I abhor (Eyes Wide Shut, A Clockwork Orange, 2001: A Space Odyessy)

What about his two films starring Deathlist candidate, Kirk Douglas.

Namely "Spartacus" and "Paths of Glory", Kirk's glory years.

java script:emoticon(':skill2:')

WHAT ABOUT MAGGIE THATCHER?

[Topics merged -- MH]

Edited by Magere Hein

You haven't seen Dr.Strangelove  :skill2:

What about his two films starring Deathlist candidate, Kirk Douglas.

Namely "Spartacus" and "Paths of Glory", Kirk's glory years.

Never heard of Paths of Glory.

Spartacus is the one that I'm going to use to break the tie I think.

As an inveterate thanatologist I have been enjoying your website for a

number of years and this is the best yet! 13! well done - and the year

isn't over yet. My money's on the pope.....

For next year's list I would like to suggest Margaret Thatcher as I

believe she will not last v. long without her precious Denis.  She is

already looking very frail (good thing you cannot see the smirk on my

face as I write this) so I hope she lasts until January at least.

Keep up the good work!

all the best,

Kate

It would appear to be nearly two-and-a-half years since we started this thread. Come on, Maggie, make us all proud. Die. A Hamas victory in Palestine surely can't be good for the blood pressure, can it? Do yourself a favour and die now, you old crone. What's the point carrying on? What's left to achieve? Another boiled egg for breakfast? Another comfortably familiar smell to blame on the cat? Die, you old bitch. I've not got much on this weekend, it'd be nice to have an excuse to pop down the local for a pint. Die, Maggie, die!

p.s. I've now been awake for 3 days. Not sure if it's affected the quality of my posts yet, :P but my eyesight is starting to wobble. :skill2:

"whats left to achieve" ????

Good question...indeed...she has achieved so , so much already . I for one however , hope she remains with us for many long years . I'd also favour a return to main stream politics....leading the Tories back to their rightful place....

Good question...indeed...she has achieved so , so much already . I for one however , hope she remains with us for many long years .

I don't

Is the one time leader of the UK on her last mission ??

The old woman seems to be indestructable ?? !!!

WELL !!!! ???

The old woman seems to be indestructable ?? !!!

Let's hope not.

[Topics merged -- MH]

Edited by Magere Hein

Good question...indeed...she has achieved so , so much already . I for one however , hope she remains with us for many long years . I'd also favour a return to main stream politics....leading the Tories back to their rightful place....

:skill2: The majority of people in the U.K. would disagree with you.

A compelling story of an Argentinian noblewoman banished at birth.To emerge 40 years later accompanied by a four eyed gin sop to wreak revenge on the peasants thet betrayed her.Narrated by Stephen Hawking,Lyrics by Britney Spears,Directed by Stevie Wonder.

Guest Barnstoneworth

The Rt Hon the Lady Thatcher OM FRS may have had many policies when she was in government which I resented and disagreed with extremely strongly.

But when the IRA were attacking London, when...

[Racist comments edited out here - Barnstoneworth/David J Cook/whatever you're calling yourself today, either grow up or take your bigotry elsewhere. RK]

...when the TUC were tryiing, with their bullying pickets, to run the country, she defeated them all.

Lady Thatcher tamed the trade unions and made this country more prosperous, where only a year ow two previously, under the Callaghan disaster Government:

you couldn't bury the dead, or call the fire brigade (everyone was on strike) and there was rubbish piled as high as the Odeon in Leicester Square, because even the bin men were trying it on.

I have met Sir Dennis Thatcher and he was a friendly and brave man - your web site should banned and you should be flogged in public.

Edited by Rude Kid

(Barnstoneworth's idiotic comments removed from this quote)

oh sheesh it's like Ian Stuart is back from the dead

C'mon. Similar to the comments about Chuck Heston, this woman cannot die because she has such a fabulous hairdo.

It's enough to keep her alive, she deserves to stay alive. :pop:

The Rt Hon the Lady Thatcher OM FRS may have had many policies when she was in government which I resented and disagreed with extremely strongly.

But when the IRA were attacking London, when (text removed), when the TUC were tryiing, with their bullying pickets, to run the country, she defeated them all.

Lady Thatcher tamed the trade unions and made this country more prosperous, where only a year ow two previously, under the Callaghan disaster Government:

you couldn't bury the dead, or call the fire brigade (everyone was on strike) and there was rubbish piled as high as the Odeon in Leicester Square, because even the bin men were trying it on.

I have met Sir Dennis Thatcher and he was a friendly and brave man - your web site should banned and you should be flogged in public.

Mr Scargill, your comments are duly noted. ;)

Guest Mr Reagan

:blink:

Thanks to this lady, the people fixing your cars, plumbing, electrics and teeth are are from former communist countries.