Saint Peter

Announcing "deathlist.net Members" Own Death

10 minutes ago, Master Obit said:

You might need to narrow it down a bit more than that!

Just checked, it was a fellow by the name of @Bennett_Cerf and he claims a 1942 birth year not 1941, my mistake. Would be 82 if still around.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Immortal said:

Just checked, it was a fellow by the name of @Bennett_Cerf and he claims a 1942 birth year not 1941, my mistake. Would be 82 if still around.

I'm going to declare him legally dead on the basis that there's nothing I can really go off for identity and I find it hard to believe anyone here actually misses his very low-quality content.

• Shocked 1

3 hours ago, The Immortal said:

Last visited in 2006. Good chance he’s gone. 

On 28/04/2024 at 17:32, Master Obit said:

Just to be clear on this, this isn't a direct confirmation from anyone who knew him. I pieced this together based on known details about his life, and used GRO/Ancestry to check if anyone matched. Someone died on 16th April 2021 that matches every known detail about Cat O'Falk, and there are enough details present that I'm 99.9% confident. 

I won't reveal the name here as he himself seemed to prefer anonymity, but if anyone here closely knew him and does have a name for him, I'm happy to PM the name I have for confirmation.

I'm happy to assist if anyone has any other members they're concerned may have died, on the basis that I think it's better to have transparency than eternal limbo. Cat O'Falk is a sad reminder that cancer does not discriminate, and makes no exceptions for the nice people in the world.

Hi! What about @CarolAnn. She hasn’t been here since September 16, 2019. The date of birth on her page is 1965. 

1 hour ago, theoldlady said:

Hi! What about @CarolAnn. She hasn’t been here since September 16, 2019. The date of birth on her page is 1965. 

I've wondered about her, she was a no-nonsense, concise and thoughtful poster who's content I've missed.

That's not terribly old though, probably just wandered off as some do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theoldlady said:

She has a Threads account. Threads was launched 9 months ago. I'm not on there, but I'm taking that to mean she's fine.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, theoldlady said:

I should have specified English/Welsh cases - I'm not really so able to track abroad, but I think you for directing me to her profile because it contained a very interesting thread about gay men and their classification. 

• Like 1

I think most of the people Carol Ann used to enjoy talking to don't visit any more, or only infrequently. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Toast said:

I think most of the people Carol Ann used to enjoy talking to don't visit any more, or only infrequently. 

I was convinced Carol Ann had commented on one of my Facebook photos recently but it was in 2020. 

Sad to hear about Cat, but thanks for letting us know @Ulitzer95

Does anyone know about Lady Die? She stopped posting in 2009. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Handrejka said:

I was convinced Carol Ann had commented on one of my Facebook photos recently but it was in 2020. 

Sad to hear about Cat, but thanks for letting us know @Ulitzer95

Does anyone know about Lady Die? She stopped posting in 2009. 

What age would she be if she was still alive? Does anyone know how old she was?

Carol Ann is alive and well. I spoke to her yesterday and most times when THFC are playing.

Cat was a fabulous guy, much missed and not forgotten.

Amen.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

On 30/04/2024 at 17:28, theoldlady said:

She's 58 not 98.....:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Carol Ann is alive and well. I spoke to her yesterday and most times when THFC are playing.

She hasn’t been on Facebook for (quite) a while.  Glad to see she’s ok. 

• Like 1