Catherine

George Best

Search facility has not worked for me all day.

Thankyou Josco, I was beginning to think I was in trouble for starting the disappeared 'disappearing threads' thread. :P

Paranoid? Moi?

Guest Guest_open pinecone

I just hope the greedy Tw*t doesn't ask for a double helping of kidneys and onions with his/their liver - he is outrageous! ;)

Just finished reading Alex Best's autobiography. George has used up one liver & is now trashing someone else's. He must be a candidate for 2006. <_<

[merged - HCW]

If you try the 'search this forum' box at the bottom of the forum topic page you'll see there are already several threads on this subject. Unfortunately the search facility at the top of the page still doesn't seem to work. <_<

Guest Guest

Yep. One good night out with Hurrican Higgins (who is, apparently, smoking again) would probably finish both of them off.

If you try the 'search this forum' box at the bottom of the forum topic page you'll see there are already several threads on this subject. Unfortunately the search facility at the top of the page still doesn't seem to work. <_<

Silly me - I assumed that "search deathlist" would do exactly that :o

Silly me - I assumed that "search deathlist" would do exactly that

Try the one at the bottom of the page....... It worked for me! <_<

Would it be too much like Rocket Science for a competent web designer to confer the upper search box with the same degree of functionality?

We love our speculation on here but I'd put money on Bestie seeing 60.

Wonder how he'll celebrate? :o

A nice bottle of binge?

regards,

Hein

We love our speculation on here but I'd put money on Bestie seeing 60.

Years, or other peoples livers?

Best is beaten up by his lover - The Sun

GEORGE Best nursed two black eyes yesterday after he was beaten up by his lover.

Furious Ros Hollidge, 37, attacked the soccer legend, 58, after he went on a booze bender at the Derby.

It seems she stopped just short of death. B)

and now...

Best arrested over assault claim - BBC

George Best was arrested on Thursday after an allegation of assault. The football legend said nothing as he arrived at Staines police station, Surrey, in a taxi just after 1310 BST. Surrey Police said a 59-year-old man had been arrested over an allegation of assault occasioning actual bodily harm against a 34-year-old woman.

Police said a 59-year-old man had been arrested over an allegation of assault occasioning actual bodily harm against a 34-year-old woman. [/i]

Police said a 59-year-old women had been arrested over an allegation of assault occasioning actual bodily harm against a 34-year-old woman. [/i]

and now...

Best arrested over assault claim - BBC

George Best was arrested on Thursday after an allegation of assault. The football legend said nothing as he arrived at Staines police station, Surrey, in a taxi just after 1310 BST. Surrey Police said a 59-year-old man had been arrested over an allegation of assault occasioning actual bodily harm against a 34-year-old woman.

I think, if I'd just been beaten to within an inch of my life by a crazed woman, for any reason, I'd be a bit aggrieved at being arrested for assault immediately afterwards. Or do Surrey police not believe a woman is capable of hitting a man? :o

Guest Unregistered User

Don't assume he guilty straight away!

Guest Guest

I won't - that's the judge's job! :o